Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 377 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 877 1377 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 25010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19370
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend skipping.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...r/477580271942

    The incall is in an ok area but the apartment's is not good might as well been an abandoned building.

    Service was meh and she looks worse in person.
    She's the one that is adamant about sending a dick pic right?

  2. #19369
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    I have been interested and saw mention of them having a VIP price but I have no Idea what VIP means in there case.

    Also how was the lady I have also been reading that most seem to be significantly older than what you see at an AMP.
    Yes older, tall, and a little more rugged than you would expect.

  3. #19368
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspd  [View Original Post]
    Pulled the trigger on a hotel Asian massage today in Warwick. Easy communication, arrived some questions, them come and room number. Hour 1. 6 , started with 5 min massage on bed, then flip for a additional 5 min. Poor excuse for massage! Fluffed me up BJ the FS in mish. Then it gets weird, cutting finger and toe nails. Trims my hair, then a little manscaping. Going to make me beautiful. Then off to the shower for both. Gets me dressed and out the door in 45 min. They just can never give the full hour can they. Good time for the roses. Might do it again in a few weeks.

    Best massages were always at the are&Ts. Can't have it both ways!
    I have been interested and saw mention of them having a VIP price but I have no Idea what VIP means in there case.

    Also how was the lady I have also been reading that most seem to be significantly older than what you see at an AMP.

  4. #19367

    Hotel Asian

    Pulled the trigger on a hotel Asian massage today in Warwick. Easy communication, arrived some questions, them come and room number. Hour 1. 6 , started with 5 min massage on bed, then flip for a additional 5 min. Poor excuse for massage! Fluffed me up BJ the FS in mish. Then it gets weird, cutting finger and toe nails. Trims my hair, then a little manscaping. Going to make me beautiful. Then off to the shower for both. Gets me dressed and out the door in 45 min. They just can never give the full hour can they. Good time for the roses. Might do it again in a few weeks. She was tall and a little rugged.

    Best massages were always at the R&Ts. Can't have it both ways!

  5. #19366

    Not great

    Man I really wish I could be on here posting good reviews and like wow guys I am pleasantly surprised check them out but no luck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...t/700003021033

    I set up a meet and I get there and they ghost me 30 minutes later they say some random bs excuse and against my better judgement I show back up.

    Pay for an hour and 15 min in they state that their room mate needs to let someone in and that we would have to cancel.

    They were like a dead fish so I probably would not recommend unless you are looking to waste time or money and get bad service.

  6. #19365

    Lives in a basically abandoned apartment's

    I would recommend skipping.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...r/477580271942

    The incall is in an ok area but the apartment's is not good might as well been an abandoned building.

    Service was meh and she looks worse in person.

  7. #19364

    Diamond

    Definitely has dependency harder than weed, pretty sure it's the dragon queen. Saw her in SE Mass long time ago when she first started in the game and habit was just forming, wow, has she gone downhill. When she was a little lighter she had the perkiest boobs, then the kid happened and the weight.

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    I seen Diamond when she used to host at dumpy hotel in Warwick. Never seen her in Pawtucket. She is very cool girl and will let you do whatever you want. Her pictures are old and she is definitely heavier. No signs of drug use except she loves her weed. I have heard she now asked for a lot more than she used. Experience was OK you won't get ripped. I don't plan on repeating.

  8. #19363

    Diamond

    Sad to hear that she has gone downhill. I saw her many years ago and had a great time. I did hear through the grape vine that she was socializing with some sketchy elements and got beat up one time and sent me pics of her rough looking face. My guess is she's doing more than just ganja.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl but poor hygiene and last time I saw her it was literally one of the stankiest smells I've ever smelt in my life. Tried finishing with BBBJ, but couldn't even stay hard with that nasty smell around me. BBBJ is also just mediocre, dry and mechanical. She's also a lot heavier than those pics. Stay away.

  9. #19362
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed on multiple occasions.
    Nice girl but poor hygiene and last time I saw her it was literally one of the stankiest smells I've ever smelt in my life. Tried finishing with BBBJ, but couldn't even stay hard with that nasty smell around me. BBBJ is also just mediocre, dry and mechanical. She's also a lot heavier than those pics. Stay away.

  10. #19361
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with this one? There's a few girls out there that use that name, so verifying isn't easy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/391825936843
    She's been reviewed on multiple occasions.

  11. #19360

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with this one? There's a few girls out there that use that name, so verifying isn't easy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/391825936843
    I seen Diamond when she used to host at dumpy hotel in Warwick. Never seen her in Pawtucket. She is very cool girl and will let you do whatever you want. Her pictures are old and she is definitely heavier. No signs of drug use except she loves her weed. I have heard she now asked for a lot more than she used. Experience was OK you won't get ripped. I don't plan on repeating.

  12. #19359

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with this one? There's a few girls out there that use that name, so verifying isn't easy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/391825936843
    Sweet Girl but bad service. 👎127996; I don't recommend, she's the 2nd worst provider I've seen, first being Erica. I seen her almost 2 years ago, first off she's way heavier than pictured,(see attachment). Dry ass bbj and one of the worst odors I've smelt second to erica where I legit fake finished to end it. I Shouldve walked away but the smaller head prevailed that day. She is a sweet girl but her photos and ad set you up for a big let down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230506_085002_Gallery.jpg‎  

  13. #19358

    Diamond Pawtucket

    Has anyone had experience with this one? There's a few girls out there that use that name, so verifying isn't easy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/391825936843

  14. #19357

    This Chrissy and Athena are the same person.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Complete waste of time and money. She has been poorly reviewed by many people including me. Don't bother.

  15. #19356

    Persia

    It's been a while since I tried seeing her. Haven't been able to access the site. Anyway, she was on my bucket list but she never responded to my texts. Finally she agreed to meet me.

    Made an appointment and told her I would confirm the day before. Contacted her to confirm and she agreed again but requested a pic before giving me the address. Sent the pic and no address.

    Contacted her the morning of and she told me she wanted to speak to me first. I was with family so couldn't have her call me right then. Once I was free I contacted her. She gets back to me after an hour or so and says my number is coming up as belonging to a Brazilian soccer player and she's not sure how to proceed. I texted her to just call. No reponse. Then after 15 minutes she gets back to me and said I should get a hotel room and she'll come to me. It's already 10-15 minutes after the appointment time. I said NO. No response. I said LOL that's funny. I thought it was hilarious thatsomeone would ask to get a hotel after agreeing to an appointment for an incall. It was now 30 minutes after the cheduled appointment. Now she get ugly. Starts berating me and going on about how I think she's simple and how I'm stupid. Blocked her number after that. What an ordeal. Not worth the aggravation. As if I have all day to wait for her even though we agreed to the time, place (incall) and amount.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape