Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 876 1376 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 25004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1228
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She looks almost too good to be true!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...s/854450620853
    786 area code is Miami so kind of doubt the add is genuine!

  2. #19378

    Miss sandi

    Has anyone seen this one? She looks almost too good to be true!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...s/854450620853

  3. #19377
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    She's the one that is adamant about sending a dick pic right?
    Yeah there are only two that I know of. Her and another chick in fall river but that one is actually decent.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    She likes to upcharge when you are there, but the performance is decent and charges and interactions will probably depend on whether she likes you so a heavy YMMV. Safe incall and legit provider if you want anything other than a basic romp probably expect a high price.

  4. #19376
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Just realized that ad is claiming $80-100 specials. She had been previously advertising a pretty high rate. If she's come down, then I'd definitely consider trying her if you like short, thick girls.

  5. #19375
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    There have been many reports. Mostly positive from what I recall, though not amazing. I saw her once a couple years ago and had a good time. Price is a little steep for the service now though.

  6. #19374

    AngelBabe

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Yes and she was reviewed on another site under that name above.

  7. #19373

    Anyone ever see her??


  8. #19372

    Interested.

    Please share through PM or public location of fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    I have been interested and saw mention of them having a VIP price but I have no Idea what VIP means in there case.

    Also how was the lady I have also been reading that most seem to be significantly older than what you see at an AMP.

  9. #19371
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend skipping.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...r/477580271942

    The incall is in an ok area but the apartment's is not good might as well been an abandoned building.

    Service was meh and she looks worse in person.
    She's the one that is adamant about sending a dick pic right?

  10. #19370
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    I have been interested and saw mention of them having a VIP price but I have no Idea what VIP means in there case.

    Also how was the lady I have also been reading that most seem to be significantly older than what you see at an AMP.
    Yes older, tall, and a little more rugged than you would expect.

  11. #19369
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspd  [View Original Post]
    Pulled the trigger on a hotel Asian massage today in Warwick. Easy communication, arrived some questions, them come and room number. Hour 1. 6 , started with 5 min massage on bed, then flip for a additional 5 min. Poor excuse for massage! Fluffed me up BJ the FS in mish. Then it gets weird, cutting finger and toe nails. Trims my hair, then a little manscaping. Going to make me beautiful. Then off to the shower for both. Gets me dressed and out the door in 45 min. They just can never give the full hour can they. Good time for the roses. Might do it again in a few weeks.

    Best massages were always at the are&Ts. Can't have it both ways!
    I have been interested and saw mention of them having a VIP price but I have no Idea what VIP means in there case.

    Also how was the lady I have also been reading that most seem to be significantly older than what you see at an AMP.

  12. #19368

    Hotel Asian

    Pulled the trigger on a hotel Asian massage today in Warwick. Easy communication, arrived some questions, them come and room number. Hour 1. 6 , started with 5 min massage on bed, then flip for a additional 5 min. Poor excuse for massage! Fluffed me up BJ the FS in mish. Then it gets weird, cutting finger and toe nails. Trims my hair, then a little manscaping. Going to make me beautiful. Then off to the shower for both. Gets me dressed and out the door in 45 min. They just can never give the full hour can they. Good time for the roses. Might do it again in a few weeks. She was tall and a little rugged.

    Best massages were always at the R&Ts. Can't have it both ways!

  13. #19367

    Not great

    Man I really wish I could be on here posting good reviews and like wow guys I am pleasantly surprised check them out but no luck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...t/700003021033

    I set up a meet and I get there and they ghost me 30 minutes later they say some random bs excuse and against my better judgement I show back up.

    Pay for an hour and 15 min in they state that their room mate needs to let someone in and that we would have to cancel.

    They were like a dead fish so I probably would not recommend unless you are looking to waste time or money and get bad service.

  14. #19366

    Lives in a basically abandoned apartment's

    I would recommend skipping.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...r/477580271942

    The incall is in an ok area but the apartment's is not good might as well been an abandoned building.

    Service was meh and she looks worse in person.

  15. #19365

    Diamond

    Definitely has dependency harder than weed, pretty sure it's the dragon queen. Saw her in SE Mass long time ago when she first started in the game and habit was just forming, wow, has she gone downhill. When she was a little lighter she had the perkiest boobs, then the kid happened and the weight.

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    I seen Diamond when she used to host at dumpy hotel in Warwick. Never seen her in Pawtucket. She is very cool girl and will let you do whatever you want. Her pictures are old and she is definitely heavier. No signs of drug use except she loves her weed. I have heard she now asked for a lot more than she used. Experience was OK you won't get ripped. I don't plan on repeating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape