Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 871 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8520

    Where to get a rim?

    Hey, it's just wondering if anybody knows where to get a rimmy. Preferably from a good looking woman not a uggo.

    I'm in downtown la but can travel to Santa Monica or Hollywood or nessacary. Not looking for prostate massage I'm looking for head to plant her face in the seat.

    Any info would be appreciated.

  2. #8519
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Eye of the beholder

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you liked her. She's definitely one of the best AMP girls around, IMO. Just pay attention to advice, feedback, reviews, etc. To those who post similar preferences to your own and ignore the noise.
    I drive by this place on a regular basis when working at the vons on centinela, I talk Lincoln. Anyhow there was a line outside the door of this dump all asking for this gal. Someone asked me why I was not line and I said, she is just not a good looking person. To which her responded, ah yes, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To which I, with remarkable esprit de escallier stated, yeah, if you like ugly women.

  3. #8518
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fake pics all the time

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliRock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on https://la-ero.com/.

    Keep seeing this pop up on bed page. Curious if it's worth it.
    It is fake pictures and ratty incalls all over the westside. Once in a while the girl is worth it as in once in a while the refs call fouls on the lakers.

  4. #8517
    Quote Originally Posted by BSinTo  [View Original Post]
    After reading your novel, er review, I decided to pay a visit to Natalie, despite what PriscillaM said about being a canine (not sure of his standards, but she's not even close to a dog) and I'd like to thank you. She is on the slightly thicc side, but in no way fat or even heavy and yes, her tits could be bigger. That being said, she's young and on the cute side with a great personality and a fantastic ass that's fun to watch. She's very friendly and engaging with perfect English and likes to show you a good time. To make things even better, she gives the best massage around. HANDS DOWN! The tip is a little pricey, but it was for an hour and I left completely relaxed.
    I'm glad you liked her. She's definitely one of the best AMP girls around, IMO. Just pay attention to advice, feedback, reviews, etc. To those who post similar preferences to your own and ignore the noise.

  5. #8516

    La-Ero

    Anyone have any intel on https://la-ero.com/.

    Keep seeing this pop up on bed page. Curious if it's worth it.

  6. #8515

    Thai MP?

    Location? DM please.

    Quote Originally Posted by BSinTo  [View Original Post]
    After reading your novel, er review, I decided to pay a visit to Natalie, despite what PriscillaM said about being a canine (not sure of his standards, but she's not even close to a dog) and I'd like to thank you. She is on the slightly thicc side, but in no way fat or even heavy and yes, her tits could be bigger. That being said, she's young and on the cute side with a great personality and a fantastic ass that's fun to watch. She's very friendly and engaging with perfect English and likes to show you a good time. To make things even better, she gives the best massage around. HANDS DOWN! The tip is a little pricey, but it was for an hour and I left completely relaxed.

  7. #8514
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    20

    Quote Originally Posted by Ireland1988  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Is Mary the one in Santa Monica? I've heard her mentioned on here. Any chance you could PM me more details?
    No need for a pm. Mary is either on the second floor at like 12X** or 12X** sm boulevard at this shithole called Chens. Place looks like it was last cleaned right around the time that someone on streetwalker board shares a phone number of some street meat. Or, she has her own place at like 11X** sm. She is ugly as a possum eating a crepe at Sunday morning brunch at the four seasons.

    Apparently, guys are so proud of the fact that they bare back anal her and tell their mommies about it.

    I was trying to tell you dilbert her, but if you do go for her, make sure to clean your cock before you go to wharf.

  8. #8513
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Here is some incite:

    One of these things is not like the other, one of these things does not belong:

    8155.

    Wharf.

    Goldfinger.

    Fig.

    Mary at Chens.
    Thanks. Is Mary the one in Santa Monica? I've heard her mentioned on here. Any chance you could PM me more details?

  9. #8512

    Read much?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobColeman  [View Original Post]
    Hello, How do people figure out the names of these establishments from these post?? Thank you all in advance for the help!
    Just read through the posts history and you'll find all the info you need. In LA, most massage places are not actual "massage" places, so just you have a high chance of getting what you want just by walking into any place.

    If you want something that's been verified before, then read the reports here, or find something on are you b m a p s. Just make sure to contribute back to this community and report on your experiences and findings!

  10. #8511

    LA casita

    Anyone been to this casita?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230506_151327_TextFree.jpg‎  

  11. #8510

    New to AMP world

    Hello, How do people figure out the names of these establishments from these post?? Thank you all in advance for the help!

  12. #8509

    How does this work??

    Quote Originally Posted by BSinTo  [View Original Post]
    After reading your novel, er review, I decided to pay a visit to Natalie, despite what PriscillaM said about being a canine (not sure of his standards, but she's not even close to a dog) and I'd like to thank you. She is on the slightly thicc side, but in no way fat or even heavy and yes, her tits could be bigger. That being said, she's young and on the cute side with a great personality and a fantastic ass that's fun to watch. She's very friendly and engaging with perfect English and likes to show you a good time. To make things even better, she gives the best massage around. HANDS DOWN! The tip is a little pricey, but it was for an hour and I left completely relaxed.
    Hello I'm trying to sort out where these places are, so new to the AMP world. Can anyone direct me to the names of the AMP.

  13. #8508

    Natalie, the unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Had some time after meeting with friends in WLA so headed to Thai MP in Venice again. The same one with May that I reviewed a few pages back. This time, I went back for a tried and true favorite of mines at this nondescript establishment.

    Natalie is very cute with a bit of baby fat on her, 5'4", she's mid-20's, natural B's with fairly large nipples, PHAT ass, and sports a landing strip (most of the time). Skin tone between fair and tanned. No tattoos but a couple of henna ones around her wrists. Pretty good English that has a very slight British / Australian accent to it when she pronounces certain words. I find it quite adorable really. She's Thai but latina thicc and is right up my alley of what I like. Curvy all around but carries it well. Has a couple of keloid scars on left shoulder. She's likes to smile a lot, cheery, and good with conversation.

    She's a CMT so her massage is pretty legit, one I'd actually pay for alone. Her hands are quite strong and can adjust pressure according to what you are looking for. She likes to experiment sometimes as she wants to improve and see what people like so the massage can vary from time to time. But mainly it involves her using her thumbs to rub out tension and knots in short and swift arches along different parts of your body. She will also step on your back too if you want or do body weight massages with her hands and knees. Most AMP girls' massage are crude and unrefined compared to Natalie's.

    On the flip, Natalie knows what I like so she starts going to task. She's pretty good with dirty talk and hyping you up given her relatively proficiency in English. Natalie's quite responsive to DATY. She has pretty good skills in BBBJ and all positions, especially K9, were satisfying. She engaged and audio feedback was tuned to arouse you and get you to completion. Unfortunately, I don't remember what her HE skills were like, it's been too long that I can't remember. She's open to a lot of things. Be respectful and cordials and she'll quote you a price. BBFSCIP is in the realm of possibility.

    While Natalie isn't perfect (a little weight loss wouldn't hurt or having bigger tits), she comes closest to the complete package I've seen in my limited experience with AMP girls. She's giggly with a cheerful personality, provides an excellent massage, and will work to get you off to the best of her ability.

    $60 to the house for the hour and tip varies depending on what extras are available to you to choose from.
    After reading your novel, er review, I decided to pay a visit to Natalie, despite what PriscillaM said about being a canine (not sure of his standards, but she's not even close to a dog) and I'd like to thank you. She is on the slightly thicc side, but in no way fat or even heavy and yes, her tits could be bigger. That being said, she's young and on the cute side with a great personality and a fantastic ass that's fun to watch. She's very friendly and engaging with perfect English and likes to show you a good time. To make things even better, she gives the best massage around. HANDS DOWN! The tip is a little pricey, but it was for an hour and I left completely relaxed.

  14. #8507

    Skinny petite?

    Quote Originally Posted by GearBoxer99  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't seen any reviews on this spot so I guess I'll start.

    Went last Sat to Skin Care on SaMo Blvd. Made an appt since all they have are Latina. In walks a Latina with huge bolt on and a huge ass. She recognized me from Eco so it was straight to business. She wanted to charge me 150 $ for full service, told her I only had 1, we settled for 1. 2.

    The place is nice and upscale, I could tell the in room showers are used and taken advantage of. I asked her for her name but tbh I was too concentrated on her ass. Going back to check Victoria or Tania.
    Do they have skinny / petite Latinas? If not, where do I find skinny / petite?

  15. #8506
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Exsighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Ireland1988  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm new to LA. Just moved here from NJ and know next to nothing. Feel free to ignore me, I know these questions probably are annoying. Any chance someone could help me understand the scene here. Massage parlor and escorts? I just finally got verified on this website and want to contribute to it with reviews, etc. I just don't know where to behind. What's on menu where / pricing / etc.

    Would really appreciate any incite here or in a PM. Back in NJ I was a frequent user / reviewer on Bestgfe and TNA board (local sites) under the name Ireland88.

    Thanks everyone / anyone.
    Here is some incite:

    One of these things is not like the other, one of these things does not belong:

    8155.

    Wharf.

    Goldfinger.

    Fig.

    Mary at Chens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape