Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 464 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 6959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4499
    Unfortunately I don't know her private schedule.

    My experience only, when Lulu was around, she would lock the door and turn the lights off as most Sex Parlors in Hartford will do. Once she got done with me, she would unlock the doors, turn lights back on. Reiterating, my experience only.

    My suggestion. We have a variety of Sex parlors in Hartford that I'm sure will satisfy your needs.

    I applaud you for going on Flying Fuck Friday. Good job. We need more leaders like you.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie  [View Original Post]
    I did see the open sign on Thursday afternoon but went tonight (Friday) at 6:00 pm And they were locked up tight.

  2. #4498
    Hammer, check PM. They won't be in the area long. Go soon, like today or tomorrow. Good luck.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHammer13  [View Original Post]
    Hey Chad, whereabouts east of river?

  3. #4497

    Original

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    You must have the wrong Original. The Original in Newington is open. Good luck.

    Chad.
    I did see the open sign on Thursday afternoon but went tonight (Friday) at 6:00 pm And they were locked up tight.

  4. #4496
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Once again I go away for a short time and where's the excitement. Anyways, good news, 2 new providers. East of the river. One on Main Street the other off Main Street. They won't stay long. The AA and Asian went back to NYC due to lack of business.

    Tomorrow's May 5th, find an Mexican. I have one from Manhattan.

    Check Rants.

    This is Chad.
    Hey Chad, whereabouts east of river?

  5. #4495

    Excitement

    Gents,

    Once again I go away for a short time and where's the excitement. Anyways, good news, 2 new providers. East of the river. One on Main Street the other off Main Street. They won't stay long. The AA and Asian went back to NYC due to lack of business.

    Tomorrow's May 5th, find an Mexican. I have one from Manhattan.

    Check Rants.

    This is Chad.

  6. #4494
    I don't know CiCi. Lulu did BFS. I don't have the bandwidth to check her out. Do me a favor, check her out and let the members know if she's good. Good luck.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    Is CICI good for BBFS?

    How much is FS including the tip?

    You can PM if you prefer.

  7. #4493
    You must have the wrong Original. The Original in Newington is open. Good luck.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy045  [View Original Post]
    I went to the New Original spa in Newington on the Pike and it looks like they're closed. The note on the door is from Valentine's Day. I don't recall seeing anything reported on it so I thought I would let you know.

  8. #4492
    Quote Originally Posted by VrSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is still there.
    Is CICI good for BBFS?

    How much is FS including the tip?

    You can PM if you prefer.

  9. #4491

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny483  [View Original Post]
    Is cici still at new original on the Berlin tpke? How are the girls at Nicole's old place? Looking for something decent not too far away from Hartford.
    Yes she is still there.

  10. #4490

    NYC Forums

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Senior. As in been around for awhile. So please, don't correct a persons meanings as your own interpretation. I cruise my own so not sure what your tiered plans are. But I will stick to what I know. This is WS.
    I agree with WSG. We're all here to help and support each other with professionalism and intelligence.

    Look at NYC and Manhattan massage forums. I go there to get young K-pop girls. They're supportive, helpful, informative and cooperative to each other and everyone.


    CT stand up! We can be like NYC folks. Stand up CT!

  11. #4489
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    I went back through my reviews. This was not Wendy at Ginza. I was confusing my experiences.

    It was actually Hannah on Broad Street.

    It was awhile ago though, so things may have changed.
    That makes total sense. Hannah was unquestionably great. I have had only such great experiences with her, similar to what you mentioned.

  12. #4488

    New Original Spa closed

    I went to the New Original spa in Newington on the Pike and it looks like they're closed. The note on the door is from Valentine's Day. I don't recall seeing anything reported on it so I thought I would let you know.

  13. #4487

  14. #4486

    Suzi

    Yea Mike.

    I have to chuckle, that was Suzi from Hannah's. She was insatiable, unstoppable bare sex. Too bad she didn't stay around longer.

    I'll say it again, HSP's have it all. Why go anywhere else. Glad to help.

    This is Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    I went back through my reviews. This was not Wendy at Ginza. I was confusing my experiences.

    It was actually Hannah on Broad Street.

    It was awhile ago though, so things may have changed.

  15. #4485
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I liked enthusiasm, haha. What's her name and what was the donation? Cheers!
    I went back through my reviews. This was not Wendy at Ginza. I was confusing my experiences.

    It was actually Hannah on Broad Street.

    It was awhile ago though, so things may have changed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape