Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 6954
-
05-04-23 20:23 #4494Banned Member

Posts: 1318I don't know CiCi. Lulu did BFS. I don't have the bandwidth to check her out. Do me a favor, check her out and let the members know if she's good. Good luck.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Mustafa
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 20:21 #4493Banned Member

Posts: 1318You must have the wrong Original. The Original in Newington is open. Good luck.
Chad.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy045
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 20:24 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 738Is CICI good for BBFS?
Originally Posted by VrSurfer
[View Original Post]
How much is FS including the tip?
You can PM if you prefer.
-
05-01-23 12:51 #4491Regular Member

Posts: 1Reply
Yes she is still there.
Originally Posted by Manny483
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 21:20 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 79NYC Forums
I agree with WSG. We're all here to help and support each other with professionalism and intelligence.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
Look at NYC and Manhattan massage forums. I go there to get young K-pop girls. They're supportive, helpful, informative and cooperative to each other and everyone.
CT stand up! We can be like NYC folks. Stand up CT!
-
04-27-23 16:11 #4489Senior Member

Posts: 672That makes total sense. Hannah was unquestionably great. I have had only such great experiences with her, similar to what you mentioned.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 15:09 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 116New Original Spa closed
I went to the New Original spa in Newington on the Pike and it looks like they're closed. The note on the door is from Valentine's Day. I don't recall seeing anything reported on it so I thought I would let you know.
-
04-27-23 12:27 #4487Senior Member

Posts: 643Bella Lynne is now in Florida
-
04-26-23 05:57 #4486Banned Member

Posts: 1318Suzi
Yea Mike.
I have to chuckle, that was Suzi from Hannah's. She was insatiable, unstoppable bare sex. Too bad she didn't stay around longer.
I'll say it again, HSP's have it all. Why go anywhere else. Glad to help.
This is Chad.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 17:58 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 586I went back through my reviews. This was not Wendy at Ginza. I was confusing my experiences.
Originally Posted by GentleCruiser
[View Original Post]
It was actually Hannah on Broad Street.
It was awhile ago though, so things may have changed.
-
04-21-23 19:30 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 79I must correct; "I like her enthusiasm". Hahaha. Thanks Mr Mike! Cheers!
Originally Posted by GentleCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 13:27 #4483Banned Member

Posts: 1318Yea, so Mike, I know you know this. The evolution of owners determine the services for members. Example of that: during the shut down FS was guaranteed by CiCi after hours. After that, Yxxxxxx had ownership, plus the second parlor within the Hartford area. FS was offered to selected customers only. Today services are on a case by case bases. Cleanliness, looks and more, play a large part.
Furthermore, I realize by the way you orchestrate and articulate your messages that you are of intelligence and wealth. Not knowing you, I'll assume you are good looking, clean, well dressed and soft spoken to the providers. This is why you have high rates of success. With that said, I'm pretty sure who you are referring to. Knowing her as I do, I understand why she wanted to jump on you. Funny thing, my first time with her, first thing she said was: take me home. Whatever.
May I suggest, 100% total legit parlor. I just came across the second one that's FS. Mike, Keep up the good work.
I'll be around if members need anything. Glad to help.
Chad.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 13:16 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 79Thanks! I liked enthusiasm, haha. What's her name and what was the donation? Cheers!
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 14:21 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 586Ginza Manchester
I pretty much only go for hand jobs, but one time, at Ginza, without me saying anything, I found my masseuse to be naked and ready to hop on board.
Originally Posted by GentleCruiser
[View Original Post]
It saw awhile ago. I can try to figure out the name.
-
04-16-23 12:20 #4480Banned Member

Posts: 1318Check PM
Go to PM. Check PM.
Originally Posted by BigHammer13
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




