Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 464 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 6954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4494
    I don't know CiCi. Lulu did BFS. I don't have the bandwidth to check her out. Do me a favor, check her out and let the members know if she's good. Good luck.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    Is CICI good for BBFS?

    How much is FS including the tip?

    You can PM if you prefer.

  2. #4493
    You must have the wrong Original. The Original in Newington is open. Good luck.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy045  [View Original Post]
    I went to the New Original spa in Newington on the Pike and it looks like they're closed. The note on the door is from Valentine's Day. I don't recall seeing anything reported on it so I thought I would let you know.

  3. #4492
    Quote Originally Posted by VrSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is still there.
    Is CICI good for BBFS?

    How much is FS including the tip?

    You can PM if you prefer.

  4. #4491

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny483  [View Original Post]
    Is cici still at new original on the Berlin tpke? How are the girls at Nicole's old place? Looking for something decent not too far away from Hartford.
    Yes she is still there.

  5. #4490

    NYC Forums

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Senior. As in been around for awhile. So please, don't correct a persons meanings as your own interpretation. I cruise my own so not sure what your tiered plans are. But I will stick to what I know. This is WS.
    I agree with WSG. We're all here to help and support each other with professionalism and intelligence.

    Look at NYC and Manhattan massage forums. I go there to get young K-pop girls. They're supportive, helpful, informative and cooperative to each other and everyone.


    CT stand up! We can be like NYC folks. Stand up CT!

  6. #4489
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    I went back through my reviews. This was not Wendy at Ginza. I was confusing my experiences.

    It was actually Hannah on Broad Street.

    It was awhile ago though, so things may have changed.
    That makes total sense. Hannah was unquestionably great. I have had only such great experiences with her, similar to what you mentioned.

  7. #4488

    New Original Spa closed

    I went to the New Original spa in Newington on the Pike and it looks like they're closed. The note on the door is from Valentine's Day. I don't recall seeing anything reported on it so I thought I would let you know.

  8. #4487

  9. #4486

    Suzi

    Yea Mike.

    I have to chuckle, that was Suzi from Hannah's. She was insatiable, unstoppable bare sex. Too bad she didn't stay around longer.

    I'll say it again, HSP's have it all. Why go anywhere else. Glad to help.

    This is Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    I went back through my reviews. This was not Wendy at Ginza. I was confusing my experiences.

    It was actually Hannah on Broad Street.

    It was awhile ago though, so things may have changed.

  10. #4485
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I liked enthusiasm, haha. What's her name and what was the donation? Cheers!
    I went back through my reviews. This was not Wendy at Ginza. I was confusing my experiences.

    It was actually Hannah on Broad Street.

    It was awhile ago though, so things may have changed.

  11. #4484
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I liked enthusiasm, haha. What's her name and what was the donation? Cheers!
    I must correct; "I like her enthusiasm". Hahaha. Thanks Mr Mike! Cheers!

  12. #4483
    Yea, so Mike, I know you know this. The evolution of owners determine the services for members. Example of that: during the shut down FS was guaranteed by CiCi after hours. After that, Yxxxxxx had ownership, plus the second parlor within the Hartford area. FS was offered to selected customers only. Today services are on a case by case bases. Cleanliness, looks and more, play a large part.

    Furthermore, I realize by the way you orchestrate and articulate your messages that you are of intelligence and wealth. Not knowing you, I'll assume you are good looking, clean, well dressed and soft spoken to the providers. This is why you have high rates of success. With that said, I'm pretty sure who you are referring to. Knowing her as I do, I understand why she wanted to jump on you. Funny thing, my first time with her, first thing she said was: take me home. Whatever.

    May I suggest, 100% total legit parlor. I just came across the second one that's FS. Mike, Keep up the good work.

    I'll be around if members need anything. Glad to help.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    I pretty much only go for hand jobs, but one time, at Ginza, without me saying anything, I found my masseuse to be naked and ready to hop on board.

    It saw awhile ago. I can try to figure out the name.

  13. #4482
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    I pretty much only go for hand jobs, but one time, at Ginza, without me saying anything, I found my masseuse to be naked and ready to hop on board.

    It saw awhile ago. I can try to figure out the name.
    Thanks! I liked enthusiasm, haha. What's her name and what was the donation? Cheers!

  14. #4481

    Ginza Manchester

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Got it, DI. Thanks for your kind reply. Cheers!

    If any member knows AMPs that offer FS beside places in Hartford county I already know such as below, please share. I / We would appreciate you!!

    New Oasis in Newington.

    Aroma in Wallingford.

    Small in Meriden.

    Great Beauty in Windsor Lock.

    (Did not include DD in New Haven and one in Danbury because they're far.).
    I pretty much only go for hand jobs, but one time, at Ginza, without me saying anything, I found my masseuse to be naked and ready to hop on board.

    It saw awhile ago. I can try to figure out the name.

  15. #4480

    Check PM

    Go to PM. Check PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHammer13  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a phone number, seems the biz number goes to voicemail.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape