Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 464 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 6953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4508

    Alternative to Silver?

    With Silver closed. Which was my go-to. I'm wondering if someone has an alternate suggestion in the area?

  2. #4507
    Yea so something must have changed. As to my knowledge it was a husband and wife team. Walked in, walked out when I saw him at the front desk. Maybe new owners.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/932493245290

    They have been a legit AMP for years but are now advertising like the other AMPs around, so I figured I check things out. Only 7/8 walls with curtains, no doors, on the rooms. Sign says no noise.

    As expected, you will not find the young ladies as in the ad, but they are younger than most of them around, 40 ish. When I arrived, there was a woman leaving, which means they are doing legit massages. When I got to my room, there was a sign on the wall stating that customers must leave their underwear on, which I ignored. When the woman entered the room nothing was said about it.

    Very good massage, one of the best around this area. No teasing, but a few brushes against the boys with the rubs. On the flip, she looked expectantly at me, like asking if I wanted more. I nodded and she continued with the HE, lots of attention to the boys. After completion, cleanup and continue with the massage. $80 for the hour.

    She got the job done, but no teasing is a big turnoff for me.

  3. #4506

    Asia Reflexology, WL TOFTT

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/932493245290

    They have been a legit AMP for years but are now advertising like the other AMPs around, so I figured I check things out. Only 7/8 walls with curtains, no doors, on the rooms. Sign says no noise.

    As expected, you will not find the young ladies as in the ad, but they are younger than most of them around, 40 ish. When I arrived, there was a woman leaving, which means they are doing legit massages. When I got to my room, there was a sign on the wall stating that customers must leave their underwear on, which I ignored. When the woman entered the room nothing was said about it.

    Very good massage, one of the best around this area. No teasing, but a few brushes against the boys with the rubs. On the flip, she looked expectantly at me, like asking if I wanted more. I nodded and she continued with the HE, lots of attention to the boys. After completion, cleanup and continue with the massage. $80 for the hour.

    She got the job done, but no teasing is a big turnoff for me.

  4. #4505
    Yes Bard, and members I would like to direct your attention to the Rant section for my next post. It's informative and a must read.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBard  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a BBBJ at a decent price? Closer to Willimantic preferred.

  5. #4504
    Check again. Sent twice.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHammer13  [View Original Post]
    Nothing in my dm sir.

  6. #4503
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Hammer, check PM. They won't be in the area long. Go soon, like today or tomorrow. Good luck.

    Chad.
    Nothing in my dm sir.

  7. #4502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBard  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a BBBJ at a decent price? Closer to Willimantic preferred.
    Why not try the Eastern CT forum?

  8. #4501

    Bbbj

    Any recommendations for a BBBJ at a decent price? Closer to Willimantic preferred.

  9. #4500
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I don't know her private schedule.

    My experience only, when Lulu was around, she would lock the door and turn the lights off as most Sex Parlors in Hartford will do. Once she got done with me, she would unlock the doors, turn lights back on. Reiterating, my experience only.

    My suggestion. We have a variety of Sex parlors in Hartford that I'm sure will satisfy your needs.

    I applaud you for going on Flying Fuck Friday. Good job. We need more leaders like you.

    Chad.
    Make perfect sense especially if they are working short staffed. If that's the case they should probably invest in one of those cheapo $3. 00 door signs that says Will Return with the adjustable dial clock.

  10. #4499
    Unfortunately I don't know her private schedule.

    My experience only, when Lulu was around, she would lock the door and turn the lights off as most Sex Parlors in Hartford will do. Once she got done with me, she would unlock the doors, turn lights back on. Reiterating, my experience only.

    My suggestion. We have a variety of Sex parlors in Hartford that I'm sure will satisfy your needs.

    I applaud you for going on Flying Fuck Friday. Good job. We need more leaders like you.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie  [View Original Post]
    I did see the open sign on Thursday afternoon but went tonight (Friday) at 6:00 pm And they were locked up tight.

  11. #4498
    Hammer, check PM. They won't be in the area long. Go soon, like today or tomorrow. Good luck.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHammer13  [View Original Post]
    Hey Chad, whereabouts east of river?

  12. #4497

    Original

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    You must have the wrong Original. The Original in Newington is open. Good luck.

    Chad.
    I did see the open sign on Thursday afternoon but went tonight (Friday) at 6:00 pm And they were locked up tight.

  13. #4496
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Once again I go away for a short time and where's the excitement. Anyways, good news, 2 new providers. East of the river. One on Main Street the other off Main Street. They won't stay long. The AA and Asian went back to NYC due to lack of business.

    Tomorrow's May 5th, find an Mexican. I have one from Manhattan.

    Check Rants.

    This is Chad.
    Hey Chad, whereabouts east of river?

  14. #4495

    Excitement

    Gents,

    Once again I go away for a short time and where's the excitement. Anyways, good news, 2 new providers. East of the river. One on Main Street the other off Main Street. They won't stay long. The AA and Asian went back to NYC due to lack of business.

    Tomorrow's May 5th, find an Mexican. I have one from Manhattan.

    Check Rants.

    This is Chad.

  15. #4494
    I don't know CiCi. Lulu did BFS. I don't have the bandwidth to check her out. Do me a favor, check her out and let the members know if she's good. Good luck.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    Is CICI good for BBFS?

    How much is FS including the tip?

    You can PM if you prefer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape