Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 1332 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19861

    Miss Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by MashMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady? Can't find any reviews anywhere.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5236551.htm
    Not to be rude but I don't think you did your homework very well. I just did a simple Google search of the phone number and found several ads and one with several reviews on them.

  2. #19860

    Miss Mary

    Has anyone seen this lady? Can't find any reviews anywhere.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5236551.htm

  3. #19859

    Looks like I've got a 'Itty Bitty' call to make

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She used to come to town every few months. She also used to have a few different travel companions.

    Her service was good, and price was right.

    Pics were accurate, and she is the definition of a spinner. Pretty open menu.

    She general would always give me a heads up when she was coming through town, but I haven't heard from her in probably over a year.

    I'd appreciate it if you would let me know if she is back in town. I wouldn't mind catching up with her.
    Now, that I know she's a legit spinner I'll have to give this one a yell. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/itty-bit...napolis-319165.

  4. #19858

    Mandie Herself!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Out of your 7 posts, 5 have promoted Mandie. Her donation is more than the proven DI girls. Something doesn't smell right.
    I agree. The posts that are not promoting Mandie are attaching her competition.

    Scam posts should be blocked!

  5. #19857

    Your Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieD09  [View Original Post]
    This is Mandie. She's 100% the girl in the pic.

    If you're looking for a solid GFE Provider. I've been to her several time w in her condo in Michigan. Great body, looks just like her pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...m/337966558557
    Out of your 7 posts, 5 have promoted Mandie. Her donation is more than the proven DI girls. Something doesn't smell right.

  6. #19856

    Kora

    Anyone ha w any experience with Kora?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...715/6506691479

  7. #19855
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalHankerin  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has seen this little gal. She also has ran ads on EB List Crawler. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/itty-bit...napolis-319165.
    She used to come to town every few months. She also used to have a few different travel companions.

    Her service was good, and price was right.

    Pics were accurate, and she is the definition of a spinner. Pretty open menu.

    She general would always give me a heads up when she was coming through town, but I haven't heard from her in probably over a year.

    I'd appreciate it if you would let me know if she is back in town. I wouldn't mind catching up with her.

  8. #19854

    Itty Bitty

    Just curious if anyone has seen this little gal. She also has ran ads on EB List Crawler. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/itty-bit...napolis-319165.

  9. #19853

    Pregnant Provider

    Anyone know of a local to Indy pregnant provider looking for some fun?

    Thanks.

  10. #19852
    Shill for some chick named Mandi ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Looking for a hot solid provider?

    This is Mandie. She's 100% the girl in the pic.

    If you're looking for a solid GFE Provider. I've been to her several time w in her condo in Michigan. Great body, looks just like her pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...m/337966558557

  11. #19851

    Phone issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out at least 3 times to her with no avail. You got any tips on getting her to respond to texts? I've seen many positive posts about her and wanted to try her out sometime if I can. Feel free to pm me if you want.
    Sent you a DM.

  12. #19850
    Anyone have any experiences with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...a/616394822294

  13. #19849

    Recommendations in Indy?

    I'm going to be in Indy on a business trip in the next few weeks, and looking for recommendations on the local talent. BBBJCIM preferred.

  14. #19848
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a while.

    I don't have personal experience with her, but all the reports I have seen on her have been positive. From what I've seen on here her menu is wide open, and her pics are accurate. I've never partook because she is a BBW, and that's just not my thing I don't mind thick / full figured women, but not into the BBW.

    I can't really direct you too the reports because she went by sugar for a while, and that's a pretty common word in reports on here.
    Went and saw her. She is indeed a BBW. Pics felt a little misleading, but close enough. Not really my type but I still enjoyed my time. During, she really got into it. Fantastic head game. She was by far the most polite provider I've seen yet. Had a pleasant conversation. I've seen other providers who, physically speaking, are more my type. But due to their "can't wait till this is over" attitude I've had far less fun with them. For me, that's part of the attraction, and will likely keep me coming back.

  15. #19847
    Has anyone had luck with Eros? I've really only used stg, the only time I tried tryst, it was horrible. Any help would be great thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape