Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 833 1333 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19846

    Your Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieD09  [View Original Post]
    This is Mandie. She's 100% the girl in the pic.

    If you're looking for a solid GFE Provider. I've been to her several time w in her condo in Michigan. Great body, looks just like her pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...m/337966558557
    Out of your 7 posts, 5 have promoted Mandie. Her donation is more than the proven DI girls. Something doesn't smell right.

  2. #19845

    Kora

    Anyone ha w any experience with Kora?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...715/6506691479

  3. #19844
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalHankerin  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has seen this little gal. She also has ran ads on EB List Crawler. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/itty-bit...napolis-319165.
    She used to come to town every few months. She also used to have a few different travel companions.

    Her service was good, and price was right.

    Pics were accurate, and she is the definition of a spinner. Pretty open menu.

    She general would always give me a heads up when she was coming through town, but I haven't heard from her in probably over a year.

    I'd appreciate it if you would let me know if she is back in town. I wouldn't mind catching up with her.

  4. #19843

    Itty Bitty

    Just curious if anyone has seen this little gal. She also has ran ads on EB List Crawler. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/itty-bit...napolis-319165.

  5. #19842

    Pregnant Provider

    Anyone know of a local to Indy pregnant provider looking for some fun?

    Thanks.

  6. #19841
    Shill for some chick named Mandi ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Looking for a hot solid provider?

    This is Mandie. She's 100% the girl in the pic.

    If you're looking for a solid GFE Provider. I've been to her several time w in her condo in Michigan. Great body, looks just like her pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...m/337966558557

  7. #19840

    Phone issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out at least 3 times to her with no avail. You got any tips on getting her to respond to texts? I've seen many positive posts about her and wanted to try her out sometime if I can. Feel free to pm me if you want.
    Sent you a DM.

  8. #19839
    Anyone have any experiences with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...a/616394822294

  9. #19838

    Recommendations in Indy?

    I'm going to be in Indy on a business trip in the next few weeks, and looking for recommendations on the local talent. BBBJCIM preferred.

  10. #19837
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a while.

    I don't have personal experience with her, but all the reports I have seen on her have been positive. From what I've seen on here her menu is wide open, and her pics are accurate. I've never partook because she is a BBW, and that's just not my thing I don't mind thick / full figured women, but not into the BBW.

    I can't really direct you too the reports because she went by sugar for a while, and that's a pretty common word in reports on here.
    Went and saw her. She is indeed a BBW. Pics felt a little misleading, but close enough. Not really my type but I still enjoyed my time. During, she really got into it. Fantastic head game. She was by far the most polite provider I've seen yet. Had a pleasant conversation. I've seen other providers who, physically speaking, are more my type. But due to their "can't wait till this is over" attitude I've had far less fun with them. For me, that's part of the attraction, and will likely keep me coming back.

  11. #19836
    Has anyone had luck with Eros? I've really only used stg, the only time I tried tryst, it was horrible. Any help would be great thanks.

  12. #19835
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once after I first moved here all services were good I was a little tipsy at the time I knew she was thick then but not sure I was putting her in BBW. She may have been but overall I would repeat. 3 for an hour and unlimited pops anything goes hard to beat that.
    Been probably 2 years since I seen her but unless she lost weight she is definitely a BBW. Pretty big girl. Seen her 3 times I think, due to lack of other options. You know how it is when it's last minute and all the girls you'd like to see won't respond.

  13. #19834

    Scam: Teacher Gone Bad

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bedfo...-/111889242278

    This one is 100% a scam. Prove me wrong. When I figured it out, I wasted both my time and their time but it was worth it. I don't mind and had some good laughs. "She" would not give me location unless I paid a deposit based off of the amount of time spent. "She" gave me an email address and told me to send the deposit via paypal. It's a completely generic gmail address that the scammer gave me so it was difficult to look up. I tried to no avail. I was however, able to get the scammer to send one photo which I have shared here along with the link. So far it is the only ad up for today and the scammer may or may not take the ad down.

    I also posted this in the Dayton Ohio forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails teacher 1.jpg‎   teacher 3.jpg‎   teacher 4.jpg‎   teacher 5.jpg‎  

  14. #19833

    Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a while.

    I don't have personal experience with her, but all the reports I have seen on her have been positive. From what I've seen on here her menu is wide open, and her pics are accurate. I've never partook because she is a BBW, and that's just not my thing I don't mind thick / full figured women, but not into the BBW.

    I can't really direct you too the reports because she went by sugar for a while, and that's a pretty common word in reports on here.
    I saw her once after I first moved here all services were good I was a little tipsy at the time I knew she was thick then but not sure I was putting her in BBW. She may have been but overall I would repeat. 3 for an hour and unlimited pops anything goes hard to beat that.

  15. #19832
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...f/344364007439
    She has been around for a while.

    I don't have personal experience with her, but all the reports I have seen on her have been positive. From what I've seen on here her menu is wide open, and her pics are accurate. I've never partook because she is a BBW, and that's just not my thing I don't mind thick / full figured women, but not into the BBW.

    I can't really direct you too the reports because she went by sugar for a while, and that's a pretty common word in reports on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape