Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 332 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 1332 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 24819
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #19854

    Karlie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Passing thru town this weekend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/131222476#.

    Thanks.
    I've contacted but her attitude on text turned me off so I moved on.

  2. #19853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Karlie

    Any info on this one? Passing thru town this weekend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/131222476#.

    Thanks.

  3. #19852
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlobbo  [View Original Post]
    Hey, all!

    I've been shrewdly watching from the shadows and finally decided to actually register and join in on all the perversions, so forgive me if I screw up anything. I have been considering this particular lady for a while now and was wondering if any of you have had any experiences? I've seen some good reviews here and there on other sites, but would like to get the inside scoop from the learned chaps on here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...351/3174266007

    Any info would be appreciated, and it's neat to finally be registered on the site! Thanks.
    I had seen her couple of times when she was located in Irvington area. It was good time, some rules but other wise was as advertised. That has been many years back. Didn't know she was still around. Let us know how she is now day. Happy hunting.

  4. #19851

    First Post! (Carissa)

    Hey, all!

    I've been shrewdly watching from the shadows and finally decided to actually register and join in on all the perversions, so forgive me if I screw up anything. I have been considering this particular lady for a while now and was wondering if any of you have had any experiences? I've seen some good reviews here and there on other sites, but would like to get the inside scoop from the learned chaps on here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...351/3174266007

    Any info would be appreciated, and it's neat to finally be registered on the site! Thanks.

  5. #19850

    Miss Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by MashMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady? Can't find any reviews anywhere.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5236551.htm
    Not to be rude but I don't think you did your homework very well. I just did a simple Google search of the phone number and found several ads and one with several reviews on them.

  6. #19849

    Miss Mary

    Has anyone seen this lady? Can't find any reviews anywhere.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5236551.htm

  7. #19848

    Looks like I've got a 'Itty Bitty' call to make

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She used to come to town every few months. She also used to have a few different travel companions.

    Her service was good, and price was right.

    Pics were accurate, and she is the definition of a spinner. Pretty open menu.

    She general would always give me a heads up when she was coming through town, but I haven't heard from her in probably over a year.

    I'd appreciate it if you would let me know if she is back in town. I wouldn't mind catching up with her.
    Now, that I know she's a legit spinner I'll have to give this one a yell. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/itty-bit...napolis-319165.

  8. #19847

    Mandie Herself!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Out of your 7 posts, 5 have promoted Mandie. Her donation is more than the proven DI girls. Something doesn't smell right.
    I agree. The posts that are not promoting Mandie are attaching her competition.

    Scam posts should be blocked!

  9. #19846

    Your Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieD09  [View Original Post]
    This is Mandie. She's 100% the girl in the pic.

    If you're looking for a solid GFE Provider. I've been to her several time w in her condo in Michigan. Great body, looks just like her pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...m/337966558557
    Out of your 7 posts, 5 have promoted Mandie. Her donation is more than the proven DI girls. Something doesn't smell right.

  10. #19845

    Kora

    Anyone ha w any experience with Kora?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...715/6506691479

  11. #19844
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalHankerin  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has seen this little gal. She also has ran ads on EB List Crawler. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/itty-bit...napolis-319165.
    She used to come to town every few months. She also used to have a few different travel companions.

    Her service was good, and price was right.

    Pics were accurate, and she is the definition of a spinner. Pretty open menu.

    She general would always give me a heads up when she was coming through town, but I haven't heard from her in probably over a year.

    I'd appreciate it if you would let me know if she is back in town. I wouldn't mind catching up with her.

  12. #19843

    Itty Bitty

    Just curious if anyone has seen this little gal. She also has ran ads on EB List Crawler. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/itty-bit...napolis-319165.

  13. #19842

    Pregnant Provider

    Anyone know of a local to Indy pregnant provider looking for some fun?

    Thanks.

  14. #19841
    Shill for some chick named Mandi ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Looking for a hot solid provider?

    This is Mandie. She's 100% the girl in the pic.

    If you're looking for a solid GFE Provider. I've been to her several time w in her condo in Michigan. Great body, looks just like her pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...m/337966558557

  15. #19840

    Phone issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out at least 3 times to her with no avail. You got any tips on getting her to respond to texts? I've seen many positive posts about her and wanted to try her out sometime if I can. Feel free to pm me if you want.
    Sent you a DM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape