Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 1052
-
04-26-23 19:37 #482Senior Member

Posts: 130She's addictive as hell and a boatload of fun. Try google translator in conversation mode. It can be fun for the small talk portion of the show. Ha ha.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 17:21 #481Senior Member

Posts: 574Link to profile?
Link to profile?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 09:04 #480Senior Member

Posts: 2959Val
So many positive posts about Val and I needed to check her out. It took some effort, we probably communicated at least 5 or 6 times before we could get something coordinated but we finally managed to agree on a date and time. Upon meeting her, glad I put in the effort! She greets me wearing some sexy lingerie, quickly starts hugging and kissing on me and leading me back to the bedroom. We help each other strip down and this girl has a rocking body! For a first meeting, she was down for everything I requested, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, 69, multiple positions, just an awesome time! After the deed, we just stayed in the bed for a bit, sweating and chatting. I had the impression I could try for round 2 but the need for discretion limited my time and I had to clean up and go. One minor issue, English is clearly not her first language and there was a bit of a problem with conversation. I'd say things more than once, maybe slowly, or changing the wording to get my point across. Not a huge deal and zero complaints about her knowing what I wanted to do sexually. And it was certainly not something that would prevent me from seeing her again, that girl is too damn sexy to be a one and done!
-
04-24-23 09:30 #479Senior Member

Posts: 791Titusville
Probably not that worthwhile feedback -wise but it is said that nothing good comes out of Titusville. In my experience it does seen to hold true though.
Originally Posted by ClaytonW
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 08:53 #478Senior Member

Posts: 179Vee vacation
I meant to include the info:
Originally Posted by ClaytonW
[View Original Post]
Date: 04/21/2023.
Time: 6:30 PM.
-
04-22-23 18:02 #477Senior Member

Posts: 179Vee in Ivey motel
Yet another baby on vacation, never met her but totally my type.
Any feedback if worthwhile is deeply appreciated.
-
04-22-23 10:09 #476Banned Member

Posts: 1739Agree
I agree I wasn't complaining just stating what I found out.
Originally Posted by PureGent
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
04-22-23 09:54 #475Senior Member

Posts: 130Married is a Plus
Married is a plus for me. They need discretion more than the average bear and that suits me just fine. .
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 05:46 #474Senior Member

Posts: 2652Interesting. I deleted my account on the site so I can't go back and check her out. I've met a couple of married ladies on that site and they are loads of fun to be with.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 17:14 #473Banned Member

Posts: 1739Well
It appears I stumbled across her IG acct then went to fb page and says she's married!
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
04-18-23 08:54 #472Senior Member

Posts: 791Playmate
Well dammit. I have been talking to her a lot on her personal number. She had limited times to host, mostly due to my schedule, so we have been unable to meet. But she seemed really nice.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 08:18 #471Senior Member

Posts: 25Autumn
What a fantastic summary and response, thanks for the insight. I can relate. The lure of younger women is often offset by the need for training classes.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 20:47 #470Banned Member

Posts: 1739Well well
She happen to recently visited Ivey motel!
Originally Posted by DavidF
[View Original Post]
Booking Date:04/16/2023 15:17.
Release Date:04/17/2023 01:05:19.
Bs.
-
04-17-23 19:59 #469Senior Member

Posts: 424Yes, I met with her
We met a few months ago when she was going by a different name. It took a few messages back and forth until we could connect, but then she was good about timing.
Originally Posted by DavidF
[View Original Post]
My impressions:
She is young. She looks like her photos, but maybe slightly (and I do mean slightly) more curvy. No doubt curvier in the breast department than I was anticipating! Wow! I am not a breast guy generally, but hers are large and natural. Overall she is pretty and sweet. She is a little reserved, but once the conversation got going (we had a meal to start), we found common things and it was nice talking with her.
At first I thought it was going to be only a meet and great, but she surprised me by inviting me back to her place. Small, not opulent, but clean and decent. We hung out and eventually got comfortable. Without too much detail, I will say again she is young, maybe a little inexperienced, but very nice and sweet. I left with a smile on my face and I think she was generally happy with the evening as well.
We haven't met up again mainly because she is young and I am old. She is also like an unfinished work of art. If someone gives her the time and attention, she could definitely blossom. That's not what I am looking for right now, though.
If you contact her, please be polite and decent. She really does seem like a good person just trying to make her way through this insane world.
-
04-17-23 11:27 #468Senior Member

Posts: 25Playmate
Any feedback out there on Ms Playmate?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-075fa9cc70c1










Reply With Quote





