Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #497

    Just say no

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    Nicole wants 200 just for lunch. I am guessing she is a sour baby not a sugar baby: one who just wants to do paid public dates and nothing else. Speaking of which what do yall typically bargain for the public date? And what is the most you have paid for the public date?
    I never pay them to eat with me or meet with me. I tell them I'll buy them a nice dinner and drinks and we can decide if we want to go from there. I haven't had many turn down that offer.

  2. #496

    The correct Val

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I got in touch with her today. Going to meet up tonight. Is DATY and DATO available? I'm excited.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...4/599213125939 Here's the newest link.
    Damn, TP, why you want to do me like that? NO, it was definitely not the granny. By the way, no way in hell her age is correct in her ad, I'm guessing that she's closer to 62 than to 52, maybe even older than that! But, since we're chatting about her, did you actually meet up with her?

    BS had it right, it's the very attractive Brazilian. Just my opinion, more attractive in person!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well back at post #341 I posted a link but profile isn't available, as someone posted last week she's having trouble with signing in or something so I will add a few pics of sexy Val.

  3. #495
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well back at post #341 I posted a link but profile isn't available, as someone posted last week she's having trouble with signing in or something so I will add a few pics of sexy Val.
    Thanks for the info. Attached the search results. USA searching is not up to 100% on that Subject of Val).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 000001.jpg‎   0000002.jpg‎  

  4. #494

    Sour Baby

    Nicole wants 200 just for lunch. I am guessing she is a sour baby not a sugar baby: one who just wants to do paid public dates and nothing else. Speaking of which what do yall typically bargain for the public date? And what is the most you have paid for the public date?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zoey.jpg‎  

  5. #493

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    She is having a problem with her account and login so her profile is currently not available.
    From below.

  6. #492

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    Can someone link Val to her profile please?
    Well back at post #341 I posted a link but profile isn't available, as someone posted last week she's having trouble with signing in or something so I will add a few pics of sexy Val.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A20E7A0D-A2E2-438A-AA31-1377B30F7AD9.jpg‎   D98283C1-5A87-492A-8732-EAB5BEDF3408.jpg‎   F7A1AF5A-2A1B-4677-91BB-2C6A86A57DC3.jpg‎  

  7. #491

    I am

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are a member of seeking a link won't do you any good. If you are a member than someone here should be able to help with a link.
    I started the Orlando sugar thread back in 2016. But as a general rule. Links to who you are talking about should be used as names can change on the site. Searching also not always accurate either. And searching the threads here for VAL. 0 results including the last 3 posts don't show on the search (I think too few letters).

  8. #490
    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    Can someone link Val to her profile please?
    Unless you are a member of seeking a link won't do you any good. If you are a member than someone here should be able to help with a link.

  9. #489

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Barada  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up the Val being discussed here is a beautiful Brazilian from Seeking, not the one linked.
    Can someone link Val to her profile please?

  10. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me that this is "tongue in cheek" and your way of being funny?? And they tell me that I like older providers! One report I read about "Val" said when she opened the door he literally screamed and said that she was older looking than his grandmother! OMG! I know you're kidding, True Pair!
    He must be because that's not the Val on seeking. LOL.

  11. #487

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I got in touch with her today. Going to meet up tonight. Is DATY and DATO available? I'm excited.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...4/599213125939 Here's the newest link.
    Please tell me that this is "tongue in cheek" and your way of being funny?? And they tell me that I like older providers! One report I read about "Val" said when she opened the door he literally screamed and said that she was older looking than his grandmother! OMG! I know you're kidding, True Pair!

  12. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I got in touch with her today. Going to meet up tonight. Is DATY and DATO available? I'm excited.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...4/599213125939 Here's the newest link.
    Just a heads up the Val being discussed here is a beautiful Brazilian from Seeking, not the one linked.

  13. #485

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    She is having a problem with her account and login so her profile is currently not available.
    I got in touch with her today. Going to meet up tonight. Is DATY and DATO available? I'm excited.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...4/599213125939 Here's the newest link.

  14. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    So many positive posts about Val and I needed to check her out. It took some effort, we probably communicated at least 5 or 6 times before we could get something coordinated but we finally managed to agree on a date and time. Upon meeting her, glad I put in the effort! She greets me wearing some sexy lingerie, quickly starts hugging and kissing on me and leading me back to the bedroom. We help each other strip down and this girl has a rocking body! For a first meeting, she was down for everything I requested, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, 69, multiple positions, just an awesome time! After the deed, we just stayed in the bed for a bit, sweating and chatting. I had the impression I could try for round 2 but the need for discretion limited my time and I had to clean up and go. One minor issue, English is clearly not her first language and there was a bit of a problem with conversation. I'd say things more than once, maybe slowly, or changing the wording to get my point across. Not a huge deal and zero complaints about her knowing what I wanted to do sexually. And it was certainly not something that would prevent me from seeing her again, that girl is too damn sexy to be a one and done!
    So glad you got to meet her! I have been seeing her at least weekly for a while now. ATF for sure, she checks all the boxes for me.

  15. #483

    Val link

    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    Link to profile?
    She is having a problem with her account and login so her profile is currently not available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape