Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 17927
-
04-29-23 21:55 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 75Tara
Anyone have a number for Tara they could share?
-
04-29-23 15:15 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 360Sexy Sara or Sarah?
So just wondering. Is this girl on drugs or something? Trying to meet her but things are a little off. She is in Kentucky so she probably is but I guess I'm asking if anyone has had any experience with her?
-
04-28-23 22:18 #12720Senior Member

Posts: 484Speaking of bruises and spider bites
I concur to a point- she is hot and cute. CC is well known in Louisville as a junkie. Has mixed reviews. But, those track marks and bruises on her hands and arms are very concerning. First visit was good, excellent skills and a nice personality. 2nd time not so much.
Originally Posted by RandyDaytona
[View Original Post]
I met with her 2 x in the last month. If she is working on doing better, I certainly did not see it. You can tell she is a serious user. Both arms and hands had lots of bruises and track marks. She has a noticeable heroin scar on her arm. The tops of her hands looked like she went into a bare knuckle fight with Tyson for 10 rounds.
2nd visit. I should have walked. Several tell tale junkie signs. I arrived at her motel and let her know I was there. Crickets, I waited 5 minutes and texted again. She said to wait 3 minutes as she was getting ready. Crickets, 10 minutes later she said just a few more minutes and she will be ready. Again crickets, I called her and it went to VM. 30 minutes later I'm driving off and she said she was ready. I should have kept driving. So after waiting 45 minutes in the motel parking lot I walked into her room. She was stoned. She obviously was shooting up before I arrived. She had a band-aid on her hand. Unfortunately, the little head was doing the thinking. She was just going thru the motions. It was like she was in slow motion-speak and actions. She was lackluster at best. Sad and scary.
Would not recommend.
-
04-28-23 21:53 #12719Senior Member

Posts: 437Burns
Burns, yes. My misunderstood the questions. I was thinking might be some new type of way to get high.
Originally Posted by HammernTongs
[View Original Post]
I have seen burns on boobs from girls that fall asleep smoking in bed. Bedspreads with burn marks. Surprised some of these gals have not burned up smoking in bed.
-
04-28-23 19:49 #12718Senior Member

Posts: 81Spider bites, bruises and burns
Lots of ways to get burned: Hot spoons or hot glass pipes; nodding off with a lit cigarette, etc.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 18:06 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 437Spider bite, bruises and burns.
The spider bites and bruises are usually H addicts or they are doing some type of injections. Burns? That is a new one.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
I recently heard of boofooing (years ago that was what we called anal). This is where meth is put in a syringe and injected (no needle) in the ass hole. It is suppose to get in the system quicker.
Be safe out there.
-
04-28-23 17:37 #12716Senior Member

Posts: 360You're Grounded
Her and her daughter's, Is a whole story. I use to see mandi alot but I haven't seen her in years. Question though. I've seen some girls have "bruises" or "spider bites" and even burns at least that's what they say but it doesn't look like h marks either. Anyone else encounter marks like those? I any understans what I'm saying.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 17:04 #12715Regular Member

Posts: 21Solid viewing
Can second this. Went and saw Anna right after I saw this post. My biggest and most influential takeaway from my time with her wasn't the BJJ or doing multiple positions. It was the fact that I left her room not smelling like a straight smoke den. She keeps it very nice and clean.
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]
Overall, had an enjoyable time. She didn't do anything amazing, but did everything good, so if you're looking for someone well rounded with a good attitude, she's your girl.
-
04-28-23 16:03 #12714Senior Member

Posts: 110Tia
Tia and her 2 daughters are a 3 ring disaster, all on drugs and each one trying to con the other 2. When she wound up at Sportsman a few weeks ago (at least her 5th location this year) I figured that was the bottom.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 13:27 #12713Senior Member

Posts: 307Anna
Had a nice session with Anna. Set up was easy. Only a few texts. This was my 2nd visit with her. In a good motel off Winchester Rd. Her room was neat and clean. She is petite and cute. Has picked a few lbs since my last visit. But, all good. Excellent skills. No spider bites or bruises. She warmed up since my first visit. She must have boyfriend. She has a little sign that says " she and XX, been together since xx-xx-22". I know some of these gals have BF but have never seen that before. I did not see and guys hanging around which is good. So not sure if she is pimping for a BF or trying to fend off any white knights. Oh well, I do recommend her. She is good at what she does.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...n/983477776228
-
04-28-23 08:52 #12712Senior Member

Posts: 344I call BS
12+ Orgasms. I call BS. Well, that answers that-she is on dope alright. Must be meth. The reasons for her dental issues.
Originally Posted by RandyDaytona
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 21:56 #12711Senior Member

Posts: 43LOL, if you gave her 12 orgasms she'd be paying you for dick, not the other way around. Just sayin'128514;.
Originally Posted by RandyDaytona
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 19:31 #12710Senior Member

Posts: 217Thanks dad
Just kidding. For several years now, I've returned to see Tia because she was a GFE who did just that; she'd always fuck me back. But over the last 18 months, I've experienced her going downhill, visit after visit, to the point that I won't see her again.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 11:00 #12709Senior Member

Posts: 245Cc
I agree with all of your comments. I've seen cc more than a dozen times in Louisville. She has struggled with addiction problems, but wants to change. I keep my fingers crossed for her. I haven't seen her in six months or so but if you do decide to visit her and make sure cardiovascular is up to par. I've had sessions with her where my stomach muscles hurt for three days afterwards. She can go forever after one session. I asked her how many orgasms she said she lost count after 12. Crazy!
Originally Posted by WadsOfWood
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 03:16 #12708Senior Member

Posts: 61Cc phone number
If you could DM her number over to me, I would greatly appreciate it. I understand that I do not have senior status but I am senior just changed name due to a conflict out of my control! Sorry!
Originally Posted by GreeneDog
[View Original Post]
Thank you!












Reply With Quote



