Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 17935
-
04-28-23 17:04 #12715Regular Member

Posts: 21Solid viewing
Can second this. Went and saw Anna right after I saw this post. My biggest and most influential takeaway from my time with her wasn't the BJJ or doing multiple positions. It was the fact that I left her room not smelling like a straight smoke den. She keeps it very nice and clean.
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]
Overall, had an enjoyable time. She didn't do anything amazing, but did everything good, so if you're looking for someone well rounded with a good attitude, she's your girl.
-
04-28-23 16:03 #12714Senior Member

Posts: 110Tia
Tia and her 2 daughters are a 3 ring disaster, all on drugs and each one trying to con the other 2. When she wound up at Sportsman a few weeks ago (at least her 5th location this year) I figured that was the bottom.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 13:27 #12713Senior Member

Posts: 307Anna
Had a nice session with Anna. Set up was easy. Only a few texts. This was my 2nd visit with her. In a good motel off Winchester Rd. Her room was neat and clean. She is petite and cute. Has picked a few lbs since my last visit. But, all good. Excellent skills. No spider bites or bruises. She warmed up since my first visit. She must have boyfriend. She has a little sign that says " she and XX, been together since xx-xx-22". I know some of these gals have BF but have never seen that before. I did not see and guys hanging around which is good. So not sure if she is pimping for a BF or trying to fend off any white knights. Oh well, I do recommend her. She is good at what she does.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...n/983477776228
-
04-28-23 08:52 #12712Senior Member

Posts: 344I call BS
12+ Orgasms. I call BS. Well, that answers that-she is on dope alright. Must be meth. The reasons for her dental issues.
Originally Posted by RandyDaytona
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 21:56 #12711Senior Member

Posts: 43LOL, if you gave her 12 orgasms she'd be paying you for dick, not the other way around. Just sayin'128514;.
Originally Posted by RandyDaytona
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 19:31 #12710Senior Member

Posts: 219Thanks dad
Just kidding. For several years now, I've returned to see Tia because she was a GFE who did just that; she'd always fuck me back. But over the last 18 months, I've experienced her going downhill, visit after visit, to the point that I won't see her again.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 11:00 #12709Senior Member

Posts: 245Cc
I agree with all of your comments. I've seen cc more than a dozen times in Louisville. She has struggled with addiction problems, but wants to change. I keep my fingers crossed for her. I haven't seen her in six months or so but if you do decide to visit her and make sure cardiovascular is up to par. I've had sessions with her where my stomach muscles hurt for three days afterwards. She can go forever after one session. I asked her how many orgasms she said she lost count after 12. Crazy!
Originally Posted by WadsOfWood
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 03:16 #12708Senior Member

Posts: 61Cc phone number
If you could DM her number over to me, I would greatly appreciate it. I understand that I do not have senior status but I am senior just changed name due to a conflict out of my control! Sorry!
Originally Posted by GreeneDog
[View Original Post]
Thank you!
-
04-25-23 11:08 #12707Senior Member

Posts: 360*Ariana
She was and still is in Richmond. I guess she was a stripper at first in Louisville from past reports. It's not Giselle though. I heard she was on drugs actually.
Originally Posted by Verbatim48
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 08:52 #12706Senior Member

Posts: 166Cc
I guess no one can change huh? I've seen her worst and she is nowhere near that now. So keep trashing her and don't give her any credit for how she's been over the last 8 or 9 months. She knew she had problems and has made huge steps to better herself. So keep it up and the rest of us that have seen her will keep enjoying a awesome hot girl. Thanks for that.
Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 08:10 #12705Senior Member

Posts: 209Which Arianna?
Do you mean Arianna Giselle? I have seen her twice in the past and never had an issue, although it has been a while. Then again I never send deposits.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 08:06 #12704Regular Member

Posts: 12Asian Out Of State Numbers
So just reconfirming they all lead to the same place. The 630,757, 30X numbers and more all lead to Nicholasville Road and New Circle.
Texted, prompt response, got address, arrived, got room number, $$ 45-1 hr, rub, CBJ, cfs.
I found last provider to be good, varies by who's in town and rotates.
-
04-25-23 07:42 #12703Senior Member

Posts: 363Wait. That is CC?
Originally Posted by CalJon
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 07:20 #12702Senior Member

Posts: 360I'm sure it's known
Everyone probably knows this but please be careful out there. The hobby we knew in the past is not that anymore. These girls are slaves to money and will do or say anything to get it. I got screwed over 2 times (2 different girls) and almost 3 times with Arianna (doesn't post anymore obviously LOL). It was truly my fault on all 3 occasions that I was manipulated. I was weak and I'll have to take a long break from this and hopefully all the trash is cleared out when I start again. Just be careful out there guys. Do your thing and leave, carry at all times, never use your real number. DON'T SEND ANY MONEY TO A GIRL TIL YOU SEE HER IN PERSON! Really just do cash only LOL. Remember as well. There are always others around, they don't live alone.
-
04-25-23 07:05 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 145Cc
I thought I was going crazy.
Originally Posted by CalJon
[View Original Post]
She is UTR because her reputation is awful. She is widely known as a junkie in Louisville, and if her name is brought up on the board it is met with laughter.
Seriously, some of y’all who are so determined to meet her should go ask about her in Louisville.Last edited by OnlyThisTime; 04-25-23 at 07:07. Reason: Typo











Reply With Quote




