Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 849 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12715

    Solid viewing

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    I had another very nice visit with Anna. Set up is easy with a few texts. She is always quick to respond. Attractive, petite MILF spinner body. She is fun to be with and has a great personality. She is in a nice motel off of Winchester Rd. Her room is nice and clean. She is clean and fresh. No marks or bruises. She does have a couple of discreet tats.

    She has become a ATF. I have seen her numerous times and never leave unhappy. She is always dependable and punctual. Excellent skills. You will not leave disappointed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...n/442871930189
    Can second this. Went and saw Anna right after I saw this post. My biggest and most influential takeaway from my time with her wasn't the BJJ or doing multiple positions. It was the fact that I left her room not smelling like a straight smoke den. She keeps it very nice and clean.

    Overall, had an enjoyable time. She didn't do anything amazing, but did everything good, so if you're looking for someone well rounded with a good attitude, she's your girl.

  2. #12714

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    Just kidding. For several years now, I've returned to see Tia because she was a GFE who did just that; she'd always fuck me back. But over the last 18 months, I've experienced her going downhill, visit after visit, to the point that I won't see her again.
    Tia and her 2 daughters are a 3 ring disaster, all on drugs and each one trying to con the other 2. When she wound up at Sportsman a few weeks ago (at least her 5th location this year) I figured that was the bottom.

  3. #12713

    Anna

    Had a nice session with Anna. Set up was easy. Only a few texts. This was my 2nd visit with her. In a good motel off Winchester Rd. Her room was neat and clean. She is petite and cute. Has picked a few lbs since my last visit. But, all good. Excellent skills. No spider bites or bruises. She warmed up since my first visit. She must have boyfriend. She has a little sign that says " she and XX, been together since xx-xx-22". I know some of these gals have BF but have never seen that before. I did not see and guys hanging around which is good. So not sure if she is pimping for a BF or trying to fend off any white knights. Oh well, I do recommend her. She is good at what she does.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...n/983477776228

  4. #12712

    I call BS

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    I agree with all of your comments. I've seen cc more than a dozen times in Louisville. She has struggled with addiction problems, but wants to change. I keep my fingers crossed for her. I haven't seen her in six months or so but if you do decide to visit her and make sure cardiovascular is up to par. I've had sessions with her where my stomach muscles hurt for three days afterwards. She can go forever after one session. I asked her how many orgasms she said she lost count after 12. Crazy!
    12+ Orgasms. I call BS. Well, that answers that-she is on dope alright. Must be meth. The reasons for her dental issues.

  5. #12711
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    I agree with all of your comments. I've seen cc more than a dozen times in Louisville. She has struggled with addiction problems, but wants to change. I keep my fingers crossed for her. I haven't seen her in six months or so but if you do decide to visit her and make sure cardiovascular is up to par. I've had sessions with her where my stomach muscles hurt for three days afterwards. She can go forever after one session. I asked her how many orgasms she said she lost count after 12. Crazy!
    LOL, if you gave her 12 orgasms she'd be paying you for dick, not the other way around. Just sayin'128514;.

  6. #12710

    Thanks dad

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Everyone probably knows this but please be careful out there. The hobby we knew in the past is not that anymore. These girls are slaves to money and will do or say anything to get it. I got screwed over 2 times (2 different girls) and almost 3 times with Arianna (doesn't post anymore obviously LOL). It was truly my fault on all 3 occasions that I was manipulated. I was weak and I'll have to take a long break from this and hopefully all the trash is cleared out when I start again. Just be careful out there guys. Do your thing and leave, carry at all times, never use your real number. DON'T SEND ANY MONEY TO A GIRL TIL YOU SEE HER IN PERSON! Really just do cash only LOL. Remember as well. There are always others around, they don't live alone.
    Just kidding. For several years now, I've returned to see Tia because she was a GFE who did just that; she'd always fuck me back. But over the last 18 months, I've experienced her going downhill, visit after visit, to the point that I won't see her again.

  7. #12709

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    I guess no one can change huh? I've seen her worst and she is nowhere near that now. So keep trashing her and don't give her any credit for how she's been over the last 8 or 9 months. She knew she had problems and has made huge steps to better herself. So keep it up and the rest of us that have seen her will keep enjoying an awesome hot girl. Thanks for that.
    I agree with all of your comments. I've seen cc more than a dozen times in Louisville. She has struggled with addiction problems, but wants to change. I keep my fingers crossed for her. I haven't seen her in six months or so but if you do decide to visit her and make sure cardiovascular is up to par. I've had sessions with her where my stomach muscles hurt for three days afterwards. She can go forever after one session. I asked her how many orgasms she said she lost count after 12. Crazy!

  8. #12708

    Cc phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneDog  [View Original Post]
    S.

    You have a link? Thanks.
    If you could DM her number over to me, I would greatly appreciate it. I understand that I do not have senior status but I am senior just changed name due to a conflict out of my control! Sorry!

    Thank you!

  9. #12707

    *Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Arianna Giselle? I have seen her twice in the past and never had an issue, although it has been a while. Then again I never send deposits.
    She was and still is in Richmond. I guess she was a stripper at first in Louisville from past reports. It's not Giselle though. I heard she was on drugs actually.

  10. #12706

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime  [View Original Post]
    I thought I was going crazy.

    She is UTR because her reputation is awful. She is widely known as a junkie in Louisville, and if her name is brought up on the board it is met with laughter.

    Seriously, some of yall who are so determined to meet her should go ask about her in Louisville.
    I guess no one can change huh? I've seen her worst and she is nowhere near that now. So keep trashing her and don't give her any credit for how she's been over the last 8 or 9 months. She knew she had problems and has made huge steps to better herself. So keep it up and the rest of us that have seen her will keep enjoying a awesome hot girl. Thanks for that.

  11. #12705

    Which Arianna?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Everyone probably knows this but please be careful out there. The hobby we knew in the past is not that anymore. These girls are slaves to money and will do or say anything to get it. I got screwed over 2 times (2 different girls) and almost 3 times with Arianna (doesn't post anymore obviously LOL). It was truly my fault on all 3 occasions that I was manipulated. I was weak and I'll have to take a long break from this and hopefully all the trash is cleared out when I start again. Just be careful out there guys. Do your thing and leave, carry at all times, never use your real number. DON'T SEND ANY MONEY TO A GIRL TIL YOU SEE HER IN PERSON! Really just do cash only LOL. Remember as well. There are always others around, they don't live alone.
    Do you mean Arianna Giselle? I have seen her twice in the past and never had an issue, although it has been a while. Then again I never send deposits.

  12. #12704

    Asian Out Of State Numbers

    So just reconfirming they all lead to the same place. The 630,757, 30X numbers and more all lead to Nicholasville Road and New Circle.

    Texted, prompt response, got address, arrived, got room number, $$ 45-1 hr, rub, CBJ, cfs.

    I found last provider to be good, varies by who's in town and rotates.

  13. #12703
    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    If you are in Louisville I thought you would be familiar with her.

    She is UTR for some reason and does not advertise. Evidently, well known in Louisville as a serious heroin / meth junkie. I hear she was very good at one time but drugs has taken over. She works with Marie in Louisville occasionally. Check with Marie in Escort Alligator in Louisville for her number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/123249996
    Wait. That is CC?

  14. #12702

    I'm sure it's known

    Everyone probably knows this but please be careful out there. The hobby we knew in the past is not that anymore. These girls are slaves to money and will do or say anything to get it. I got screwed over 2 times (2 different girls) and almost 3 times with Arianna (doesn't post anymore obviously LOL). It was truly my fault on all 3 occasions that I was manipulated. I was weak and I'll have to take a long break from this and hopefully all the trash is cleared out when I start again. Just be careful out there guys. Do your thing and leave, carry at all times, never use your real number. DON'T SEND ANY MONEY TO A GIRL TIL YOU SEE HER IN PERSON! Really just do cash only LOL. Remember as well. There are always others around, they don't live alone.

  15. #12701

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]

    She is UTR for some reason and does not advertise. Evidently, well known in Louisville as a serious heroin / meth junkie. I hear she was very good at one time but drugs has taken over.
    I thought I was going crazy.

    She is UTR because her reputation is awful. She is widely known as a junkie in Louisville, and if her name is brought up on the board it is met with laughter.

    Seriously, some of y’all who are so determined to meet her should go ask about her in Louisville.
    Last edited by OnlyThisTime; 04-25-23 at 07:07. Reason: Typo

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape