Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 24532
-
04-30-23 14:05 #17152Senior Member

Posts: 161Sabrina
Was trying set up a date with her last week. Communication was great, and then at the time of promised date, she ghosted me and never heard from her again.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 10:47 #17151Senior Member

Posts: 2270Tb
TB is an excellent agency. It appears that there are some changes to the website telephone number and etc. I'd recommend getting verified.
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 10:28 #17150Senior Member

Posts: 536Traveling Bazilians
Looks like the site is going the way of Brazilian Desires where you have to be verified to view the talent.
-
04-29-23 22:14 #17149Senior Member

Posts: 29[URL]https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/139006026/4438815918[/URL]
Robs people. Beware. Lesson learned.
-
04-29-23 10:32 #17148Senior Member

Posts: 994Maddie formerly Emily
Saw her several times before C19. It was always enjoyable. Smoke free, drama free, easy going, very nice. One of the best BJ's covered and uncovered I've had. Not skinny but not fat. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by JerichoBored
[View Original Post]
Shooter out.
-
04-29-23 04:16 #17147Senior Member

Posts: 346Little Sasha
Ohhh. That Sasha! Yeah. She is definitely as was described. I too have seen her at her THouse spot in Laurel, pre-pandemic only. Cute and takes the pipe well but, not too much interaction beyond that so I got bored and stopped seeing her. Was always smoked out so that's another no no for me but she was at home so. Maybe less so at a hotel spot, which I also very seldom do anymore.
Originally Posted by BaltPro
[View Original Post]
Making those PG apartment condo Latina spots all the more attractive now!
-
04-28-23 21:22 #17146Senior Member

Posts: 805Sasha!
When I saw your report, I thought you were talking about her.
I saw little Sasha at least 20 times before the pandemic hit but only once after I returned from a 14-month, self-imposed hiatus from the hobby back in April 2021.
She was always a lot of fun with her little body & booty and in her honor, I had a booty this week that was a little bigger than hers back then. At one time her booty was no more than 13 inches from side to side in K9 KT. K9 KT = Doggie with her Knees Together = K9 KT. She wasn't skinny just a small woman. And Sasha would let me stroke away to my heart's content during our 30 minute sessions.
I used to see her mostly at her THouse in Laurel and I wonder how big her booty is now? I also wonder what are her rates nowadays? I wouldn't mind seeing her again but I'm not traveling up Baltimore's way to do it and plus I avoid hotel & motels these days. If she's anything like before, gents will have a good time with her.
Happy Hunting & Sessions!
SJ.
Originally Posted by BaltPro
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 18:06 #17145Senior Member

Posts: 55Here's the link
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sasha-le...ltimore-297344
Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 15:34 #17144Senior Member

Posts: 346Spinner Sasha in Hanover
Got a link or contact info for Spinner Sasha.
Originally Posted by BaltPro
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 14:31 #17143Senior Member

Posts: 371Yes
She's real and smoke free. She's alright but no kissing.
Originally Posted by JerichoBored
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 22:21 #17142Regular Member

Posts: 1Has anyone seen Maddie / Emily who posts on adultlook?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3287452
-
04-27-23 19:57 #17141Banned Member

Posts: 98Betty jo ad
Here's her link.
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...n/914888747440
-
04-27-23 16:53 #17140Senior Member

Posts: 55Spinner Sasha in Hanover
Had this drafted from a few months back but never posted so here it is.
Had a visit with Sasha who I have seen in the past. Sasha isn't GFE because everything is covered and there isn't any kissing but she still strikes nice balance. Some of the best CBJ I have ever got.
Sasha is a smoker and to keep the smoke from getting to the hallway, she usually has towels under the bedroom door so you will smell a little bit if you are staying for more than 5 minutes (she doesn't offer qv).
Other than that, she is great. Beautiful girl who is enthusiastic. Give me those two things and I am usually happy.
Start with a little cuddling and HJ to get warmed up, a little titty sucking. Once I'm ready to go, cover comes on and CBJ. I have to beg off after a few minutes or she is going to finish me. It's that good. She offers doggy first and then we finish in mish.
I like to see Sasha every 4-6 months. She's a lot of fun. Treat her right!
-
04-27-23 10:26 #17139Senior Member

Posts: 166Agree
I agree. I've known and seen Redz a few times. Definitely not worth online rates. Menu is open on street rates too.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 06:44 #17138Senior Member

Posts: 204Thanks
Appreciate the reply, bro. Got to ask around since my last ebony provider was a Big Booty ***** and gave me terrible service for 2 bones. Do you remember her rates for hhr and hr?
Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



