Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 24525
-
04-28-23 18:06 #17145Senior Member

Posts: 55Here's the link
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sasha-le...ltimore-297344
Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 15:34 #17144Senior Member

Posts: 346Spinner Sasha in Hanover
Got a link or contact info for Spinner Sasha.
Originally Posted by BaltPro
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 14:31 #17143Senior Member

Posts: 371Yes
She's real and smoke free. She's alright but no kissing.
Originally Posted by JerichoBored
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 22:21 #17142Regular Member

Posts: 1Has anyone seen Maddie / Emily who posts on adultlook?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3287452
-
04-27-23 19:57 #17141Banned Member

Posts: 98Betty jo ad
Here's her link.
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...n/914888747440
-
04-27-23 16:53 #17140Senior Member

Posts: 55Spinner Sasha in Hanover
Had this drafted from a few months back but never posted so here it is.
Had a visit with Sasha who I have seen in the past. Sasha isn't GFE because everything is covered and there isn't any kissing but she still strikes nice balance. Some of the best CBJ I have ever got.
Sasha is a smoker and to keep the smoke from getting to the hallway, she usually has towels under the bedroom door so you will smell a little bit if you are staying for more than 5 minutes (she doesn't offer qv).
Other than that, she is great. Beautiful girl who is enthusiastic. Give me those two things and I am usually happy.
Start with a little cuddling and HJ to get warmed up, a little titty sucking. Once I'm ready to go, cover comes on and CBJ. I have to beg off after a few minutes or she is going to finish me. It's that good. She offers doggy first and then we finish in mish.
I like to see Sasha every 4-6 months. She's a lot of fun. Treat her right!
-
04-27-23 10:26 #17139Senior Member

Posts: 166Agree
I agree. I've known and seen Redz a few times. Definitely not worth online rates. Menu is open on street rates too.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 06:44 #17138Senior Member

Posts: 204Thanks
Appreciate the reply, bro. Got to ask around since my last ebony provider was a Big Booty ***** and gave me terrible service for 2 bones. Do you remember her rates for hhr and hr?
Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 06:00 #17137Senior Member

Posts: 209I second that!!
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 22:44 #17136Regular Member

Posts: 15Dream and Inquiry
Jennifer is great. Mega thick, good time, good attitude. Deff worth it if you like that Latina meat.
https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...3361.htm?cat=1
Anyone try the new Italian? April? Looks like an amazing time.
https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...3512.htm?cat=1
-
04-26-23 19:17 #17135Senior Member

Posts: 1065Has anyone met Sabrina?
I've seen her ad for a while now. Can't seem to locate any information through the search function. Thought I would ask the members.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/129848151#.
-
04-26-23 17:24 #17134Senior Member

Posts: 35Interesting. I'll give it a try this weekend.
Originally Posted by BlindDaley
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 17:22 #17133Senior Member

Posts: 306Tried reaching out several times within two weeks. Only one answer was her rates. Then radio silence. Chalked her up as a L. Though two old reviews on LC said she was legit. Only problem was the pics weren't her. Do with that what you will. Be safe.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 16:55 #17132Senior Member

Posts: 222Anyone?
Has anyone seen or tried to see this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...t/276147599835
-
04-26-23 16:48 #17131Senior Member

Posts: 55Liz
Had a dream with Liz last week. She is an older Latina MILF who has an incall in a decent part of East Baltimore. I had dreamt of her a few times in the past but this was the first time in a while.
Got an hr session. A tad rushed but DATY, CBJ, Mist before blowing in the bag. Would repeat in a pinch but the lack of BBBJ this time (I had it in the past) and the rush job put me off a little.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...atina/55267834









Reply With Quote





