Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 494 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 544 594 994 1494 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17137
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    Ad says all pics real. Real FILTERED! These women are good at using filters to make them look like pretty young things!

    Reds is a street sex worker gone online. Major coke and fentanyl addict. She can provide decent service sometimes but escort prices? Not good value.

    Not worth more than SW standard for quickie / carplay.
    I second that!!

  2. #17136

    Dream and Inquiry

    Jennifer is great. Mega thick, good time, good attitude. Deff worth it if you like that Latina meat.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...3361.htm?cat=1

    Anyone try the new Italian? April? Looks like an amazing time.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...3512.htm?cat=1

  3. #17135

    Has anyone met Sabrina?

    I've seen her ad for a while now. Can't seem to locate any information through the search function. Thought I would ask the members.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/129848151#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0185.jpeg‎   IMG_0186.jpeg‎  

  4. #17134
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDaley  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been over to see the Beltsville Latinas?
    Interesting. I'll give it a try this weekend.

  5. #17133
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Sounds a bit too good to be true but if anyone has seen her sound off.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...008/4435827694
    Tried reaching out several times within two weeks. Only one answer was her rates. Then radio silence. Chalked her up as a L. Though two old reviews on LC said she was legit. Only problem was the pics weren't her. Do with that what you will. Be safe.

  6. #17132

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen or tried to see this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...t/276147599835

  7. #17131

    Liz

    Had a dream with Liz last week. She is an older Latina MILF who has an incall in a decent part of East Baltimore. I had dreamt of her a few times in the past but this was the first time in a while.

    Got an hr session. A tad rushed but DATY, CBJ, Mist before blowing in the bag. Would repeat in a pinch but the lack of BBBJ this time (I had it in the past) and the rush job put me off a little.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...atina/55267834

  8. #17130

    Beltsville Latinas

    Anyone been over to see the Beltsville Latinas?

  9. #17129

    Redz Pucs

    Quote Originally Posted by FatMan89  [View Original Post]
    Just finished having a date with reddz.

    She is really friendly and gets into it when she starts up.

    Real tight too did 2 positions before I popped.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4438444653
    Ad says all pics real. Real FILTERED! These women are good at using filters to make them look like pretty young things!

    Reds is a street sex worker gone online. Major coke and fentanyl addict. She can provide decent service sometimes but escort prices? Not good value.

    Not worth more than SW standard for quickie / carplay.

  10. #17128

    Diamond

    Saw Diamond recently in a motel off rt40.

    Definitely clean looking woman, about 5'6", 130's lbs, very fit woman.

    Met me in shorts and knee high socks.

    Very friendly, and some small talk, but otherwise businesslike.

    Started in less than 3 min upon arrival.

    Opted for HH trip to Mt Olympus for 2 bucks fare.

    Wore a raincoat through the entire experience although it was a very nice clear day and sunny.

    Business like and mechanical ride, no bumps or sharp turn. Was kinda rushed and ran out of gas.

    Might repeat ride if in a pinch, but not a favorite.

  11. #17127
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Sounds a bit too good to be true but if anyone has seen her sound off.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...008/4435827694
    I tried to set up but never got the address.

  12. #17126

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by CK465  [View Original Post]
    Went by Venus on her OF when it was active. Never been able to pull the trigger when I was close but still am interested? Any dreams with her?
    I had 3 dreams of this one. Overall one of my favs, set up was simple and easy, got there didn't have to wait long and she's very friendly / easy going. Always did Ss with her because I know she would defeat me within a few minutes into the session. Everything is covered. CBJ 6/10 then went into k9 and the view is amazing. Damage was. 8. I would recommend.

  13. #17125

    $60 head with catch

    Sounds a bit too good to be true but if anyone has seen her sound off.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...008/4435827694

  14. #17124

    Jewlz

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightro  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing Jewlz regularly. You can find her ad on LC by searching her name. She's older than the pics. So if older isn't your thing, don't call. I can give you specific body details, dm me. She's always very clean, smells great, wears sexy lingerie when I show up. She is definitely negotiable and you can enjoy whatever you like. She's a really nice girl, there's no fear of BS when you see her. She hosts at home. I can give details if you DM. Bottom line is, if older is your thing (which you all know it's mine) then she's a good time. DM for specifics.
    Are you referring to jewlz in highlandtown or jewlz in Harford county?

  15. #17123

    Jewlz

    Been seeing Jewlz regularly. You can find her ad on LC by searching her name. She's older than the pics. So if older isn't your thing, don't call. I can give you specific body details, dm me. She's always very clean, smells great, wears sexy lingerie when I show up. She is definitely negotiable and you can enjoy whatever you like. She's a really nice girl, there's no fear of BS when you see her. She hosts at home. I can give details if you DM. Bottom line is, if older is your thing (which you all know it's mine) then she's a good time. DM for specifics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape