Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 875 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 13119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10854

    Waiting on an answer myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucker94  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate recommendations of spots, in Philly, like The Carlyle (RIP,) or maybe some K girls with their own spots.

    Thanks in advance.
    I don't necessarily recommend it but you can ask the girls about the phenomenon known as the $10 rooms. I've been to four or five different houses where the owners rent out a room foor $10 but stopped because it was pretty sketchy and gross and the only reason I didn't get robbed is because of my size. Otherwise I think some of the characters that hang in those houses will mess with you if they think they can get away with it.

    The Carlyle was equally sketchy but it served its purpose for those evenings where you found a reasonably attractive SW that you just had to fuck. I have found myself crossing the BF Bridge to get to a cheap room but that is adding almost a full hour on to the date and I don't always have that much time. So if anybody has a PA alternative, I too would love to know.

  2. #10853
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired2020  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info / pics. Where did you find her at on what street / time TYIA.
    Kensington and Lehigh. Near the you-Haul.

    We exchange information but she does not reply.

    Trust me. I want another round.

    Suck, swallows, let me record and no smells at all.

  3. #10852

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    First time meeting 31 with 1 kid. WouHald definitely repeat.
    Thanks for the info / pics. Where did you find her at on what street / time TYIA.

  4. #10851

    Spots in Philly like The Carlyle?

    Would appreciate recommendations of spots, in Philly, like The Carlyle (RIP,) or maybe some K girls with their own spots.

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #10850
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Nice tits on this one. What part of the ave did you see her??
    K and Lehigh.

  6. #10849
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    First time meeting Hazel. 31 with 1 kid. Would definitely repeat.
    Nice tits on this one. What part of the ave did you see her??

  7. #10848
    Quote Originally Posted by OlivAbuseHole  [View Original Post]
    Took the ride tonight, made a couple rounds before picking up Sharon. Looked good, beautiful set of tits on her. Had fun playing while she sucked. Standard for the head game, did a good job, but was definitely in a rush. I'd have no problem with another round.
    Sharon has been the star of the ave for a while now. The big factor with her is whether she's high or not. If she's visibly high (slurring words and looks like she's about to doze off) I won't pick her up.

  8. #10847
    First time meeting Hazel. 31 with 1 kid. Would definitely repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4662.jpg‎   IMG_4666.jpg‎   IMG_4663.jpg‎   IMG_4664.jpeg‎   IMG_4665.jpeg‎  


  9. #10846

    Wednesday Eve

    Took the ride tonight, made a couple rounds before picking up Sharon. Looked good, beautiful set of tits on her. Had fun playing while she sucked. Standard for the head game, did a good job, but was definitely in a rush. I'd have no problem with another round.

  10. #10845

    Rita

    Hey anyone have info on Rita seen in SBC News youtube videos and this video.

    https://youtu.be/1ri3zBA7Jpg

  11. #10844
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOG  [View Original Post]
    Visiting for work any chance you can share where I might find her or digits?
    To be honest I don't even ask for numbers now. Only social media.

    She wouldn't leave my truck unless I take her number.

    I text twice on different days. No reply.

    She do not have social media or she not trying to give that up.

    Try near K and Lehigh after 2 am.

  12. #10843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Que?

    Honestly I'm super surprised she gave me another chance. I kicked her out last time. That's why I said I messed up last time.
    Visiting for work any chance you can share where I might find her or digits?

  13. #10842

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by FindInIt  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Stephanie who used to hang out under the Emerald street bridge? Sometimes near Huntingdon too. Met her 4 or 5 times. Always a good date. Calm and easygoing. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. I know these girls come and go.
    Stephanie is still going strong. I see her a lot. She lost another phone and really doesn't have a schedule.

  14. #10841
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawibo  [View Original Post]
    Something is not right with you my boy.
    Que?

    Honestly I'm super surprised she gave me another chance. I kicked her out last time. That's why I said I messed up last time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4525.jpg‎   IMG_4526.jpg‎  

  15. #10840
    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCowboy5  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's so hot. How was it overall how much beans.
    I wouldn't count that one. Other than letting her pick the stop, she falling sleep, getting harassed by a cop, being snitched on, we talked and we both agree we will give it another chance.

    I haven't ran into her yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape