Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 13123
-
04-14-23 02:56 #10813Senior Member

Posts: 251Look who I found.
-
04-14-23 02:42 #10812Senior Member

Posts: 251See how bright that light is. ***** didn't even wake up when it's all in her face.
-
04-14-23 02:35 #10811Senior Member

Posts: 251Moral of the story. These bitches will snitch on you.
-
04-14-23 02:26 #10810Senior Member

Posts: 251Just got harassed by a cop.
She was sleeping in passenger seat.
Cop pulled up, all macho and shit.
I was just sitting in my driverside seat, posting on this site.
She was sleeping in my passenger side.
He pulled right next to my truck. Turned on his window light and shined it at my face.
Came out and asked me started to ask me 21 questions.
I told him for the beginning I can't see with his light in my face.
Asshole wouldn't move it.
Asked me.
-what you doing? "Nothing".
-why are you here? "I just wanted to pull over".
-where do you live? I told him what section of the city I'm from. I don't want to mention it on here.
-why are you parking on this side street instead the Main Street? "What difference it makes?
Give me your I'd. I asked him for what.
He then did the "Oh you want to play tough?
He got back in his SUV. Back up behind my truck and turn on his police lights.
I woke up the girl. Told her a cop pulled up. She scared as fuck. Told me her name is Kristen.
Cop Came back again. Got mad as fuck.
Give me your I'd, I said for what again.
Then he asked the girl for her I'd. She said she don't have one.
He asked me for my I'd again. I said for what again.
He literally said for parking her with your engine running.
I said call your supervisor. He hesitated.
Told the girl what's her name. And he said you remember me right? She said yea.
Then at that moment I was like this ***** is going to snitch.
She was scared as fuck.
He told her to get out my truck, asked her a few questions.
I remember hearing, where he pick you up at? She told him Huntington.
At that moment, I was like this *****.
He came back for round three and told me to get the fuck out of here, you “just finished getting your blowjob” and kept laughing walking back to his SUV.
I pulled off, he aggressively following me with his lights for 3 blocks.
I pulled over, cause obviously his light was still on and by law I'm suppose to stop.
He went past me and made a left. I went straight.
I got this all on my dash cam. I probably post some screenshots later
-
04-14-23 01:57 #10809Senior Member

Posts: 251Said her name is Kendell or Kendal. 27 from the Poconos. Told her I let her nap for 15 minutes.
-
04-14-23 01:52 #10808Senior Member

Posts: 251Terrible night so far. This SW is currently sleeping, snoring and drooling on my dick.
I'll wake her up in 5 minutes.
-
04-13-23 22:23 #10807Senior Member

Posts: 251Gentlemen,
I'm about to start my stroll to find April.
-
04-12-23 21:35 #10806Senior Member

Posts: 175Kristen
Met a sweet mid twenties blonde spinner with a facial piercing near Huntington station, very friendly and accommodating personality. Wicked BJ skills. Great time with her. Short blonde hair between her chin and her shoulders, told me Kensington's "mad barber" got her last year. Very pretty girl. She said she lives across the bridge and just comes over a lot. You won't be disappointed with her she's really cool. Looks more like a college girl than a SW.
Anyone know anything about the blonde who hangs between the 711 and Allegheny that looks like Allie Addison? Short Curley blonde hair, kept seeing her today but couldn't seem to catch up to her.
-
04-12-23 20:34 #10805Senior Member

Posts: 251Around Sargent. I have her Facebook but she's never on.
Originally Posted by CreaminSide
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 16:08 #10804Regular Member

Posts: 14Mayleah
WOW! Blast from the past. Looks like she's got some baby damage but otherwise looks good. Where is she to be found these days?
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Best,
Creaminside.
-
04-11-23 21:08 #10803Senior Member

Posts: 644Don't pick this chick up
Was watching this interview with thiss BSW and she admits to scamming tricks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIS8Jy2vBJQ
-
04-10-23 10:45 #10802Senior Member

Posts: 197We all like April indeed! Her holes look immaculate. She's one of the rare ones I would consider poking.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 22:03 #10801Senior Member

Posts: 34Damn. Saw her off and on for years.
Originally Posted by LiarLiar86
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 22:02 #10800Senior Member

Posts: 644Last night
Driving up Jasper I saw a thick milfy WSW walking across to talk to another car. After dude drove off and didn't scoop her I rolled up on her. At first I said I was cool. But then as she was walking away her ass was looking pawgish LOL and she just looked like she would give a good BJ (I have a good sense of what working girls are good or not). She got in told me her name was Kimmy or Kimberly. We parked up I was right. She did give a good BJ and nice soft ass to grab. The titties looked nice too but she didn't take them out. Overall it was a good pickup.
-
04-09-23 11:01 #10799Senior Member

Posts: 251Second date with this one. Been looking for her for the longest.










Reply With Quote





