Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 13121
-
04-24-23 02:03 #10841Senior Member

Posts: 251Que?
Originally Posted by Nawibo
[View Original Post]
Honestly I'm super surprised she gave me another chance. I kicked her out last time. That's why I said I messed up last time.
-
04-23-23 21:32 #10840Senior Member

Posts: 251I wouldn't count that one. Other than letting her pick the stop, she falling sleep, getting harassed by a cop, being snitched on, we talked and we both agree we will give it another chance.
Originally Posted by MidniteCowboy5
[View Original Post]
I haven't ran into her yet.
-
04-23-23 15:33 #10839Senior Member

Posts: 108Damn that's so hot. How was it overall how much beans.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 17:06 #10838Senior Member

Posts: 642https://youtu.be/p5S1bKwAw-Q?t=8
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Here she is.
-
04-22-23 10:56 #10837Senior Member

Posts: 251Any Pictures?
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 10:52 #10836Senior Member

Posts: 642Kristen
Big titty Kristen is out of jail. I saw her last night near Westmoreland. She's still the top head doctor of the ave LOL.
-
04-22-23 10:25 #10835Senior Member

Posts: 642It was Eid yesterday. All of the stores owned by Muslims were closed.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 23:24 #10834Senior Member

Posts: 251First time I ever seen QuickStop closed.
-
04-21-23 20:14 #10833Senior Member

Posts: 251No. Haven't seen her since. From what I remember, all the times I met her, it was after 2 am.
Originally Posted by BananaMan69
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 14:41 #10832Regular Member

Posts: 3I want some fun too!
Wow! She looks great! Do you have more info on her?
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 09:47 #10831Senior Member

Posts: 251I been trying to find her since.
Originally Posted by Tazdude
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 22:32 #10830Senior Member

Posts: 285Thanks for the visual, can you share coordinates?
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 19:12 #10829Senior Member

Posts: 642These look like Sharon's tits LOL.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 18:00 #10828Senior Member

Posts: 642You know I'm going to be on the lookout LOL. We have the same taste in females. Big titties and head doctors LOL.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 17:07 #10827Senior Member

Posts: 887Mama told me there would be days like this
Borrowing the name of a song from one my favorites, Van Morrison. A sunny afternoon on Jasper on the far north end of the K Avenue stroll, I spot an All Pro set of tits on a 40-ish Redhead in spandex pants and it's game on.
I told her the deal was I wanted a pic and her tits out during the BJ for standard K Avenue pricing and we were off. Those puppies are the real deal and I’m happy to report she is also, a lot of Hoover action with plenty of spit. A skilled BJ artist is not always a given even though most of these girls do 5 to 10 a day, you would think they will hone their skills but as we all know that is not the case.
So on the way back, I find she lives within walking distance of her job site with two teenage daughters. So I asked, does her children know of her profession and she tells me, Yes, her own mother spill the beans to her girls. I wish had a bag of popcorn for that conversation, a grandmother snitching on her own daughter to her grandchildren that the food on their table is because Mama sucks dick.
We all have our own problems in life, not sure I would want to trade mine for hers straight up but if you see those tits out on the street, pick her up for her skill level alone, playing with those puppies as she's slurps the head of your cock is merely the cherry on top.









Reply With Quote





