Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 928 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 13916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10511
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her all the time walking on Trop. Her service is not good for the money. She is an overpriced pimp controlled street rat.
    Is this the blonde I saw yesterday in front of the Orleans? I tried but she wouldn't even make eye contact.

    I guess I'm a little out of practice but this blonde looked Hot As Fuck.

  2. #10510
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood1060  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or had an experience with this one? I've search and so far have come up empty handed.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/services/...massage_360108

    http://www.mojovillage.com/oc-conten...01/1121304.jpg

    TIA for any info.
    I see her fairly often since she's on my side of town. I don't want to mention my price since I think I was grandfathered into a lower rate, but it's fair for the amount of time. I usually see her for an hour if not more. She starts with a sauna, then bath with you, then a nice massage with an HJ. IMHO, she's worth at least one visit.

  3. #10509
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her all the time walking on Trop. Her service is not good for the money. She is an overpriced pimp controlled street rat.
    I saw her once, had me run errands for an hour like getting mcdonald's and stop at a dispensary before heading to her hotel. She would not allow a shower, said she didn't care how sweaty and smelly I was. Did the deed, she didn't really put much effort in but mission accomplished. I got desperate and saw her a second time against my better judgement and she rushed me to completion.

  4. #10508

    Hotel

    Wondered if anyone has been to / used the Capri motel, fremont st. Looks to be hourly / daily / weekly for playtime?

  5. #10507

    Good intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw this one a couple years back. Bit older than the pics. Wore her hair pulled back so didn't really look like those glamour pics but it was definitely the same person. Personality she was very pleasant and we had good conversation. She has a thick accent. Works from her home I can't recall which part of town.

    HJ only and there wasn't much roaming. I saw she mentioned Nuru in her new add. That didn't happen with me. Got to the house and she had me sit in the sauna while she prepped the bath. I'm hate saunas so I didn't stay in there too long. Next she scrubbed me in the regular sized bath tub. She didn't get in with me and not too much teasing in the tub. Then went to the bed for light massage and HJ finish. If I remember correctly damage was like 200 or 250. Can't really recall. I was curious so gave it a shot but wouldn't repeat.
    Thanks for the intel. She's still 250. Considering how far she is from the strip it sounds like it may not be worth the investment.

  6. #10506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood1060  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or had an experience with this one? I've search and so far have come up empty handed.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/services/...massage_360108

    http://www.mojovillage.com/oc-conten...01/1121304.jpg

    TIA for any info.
    Yeah I saw this one a couple years back. Bit older than the pics. Wore her hair pulled back so didn't really look like those glamour pics but it was definitely the same person. Personality she was very pleasant and we had good conversation. She has a thick accent. Works from her home I can't recall which part of town.

    HJ only and there wasn't much roaming. I saw she mentioned Nuru in her new add. That didn't happen with me. Got to the house and she had me sit in the sauna while she prepped the bath. I'm hate saunas so I didn't stay in there too long. Next she scrubbed me in the regular sized bath tub. She didn't get in with me and not too much teasing in the tub. Then went to the bed for light massage and HJ finish. If I remember correctly damage was like 200 or 250. Can't really recall. I was curious so gave it a shot but wouldn't repeat.

  7. #10505

    Full Pleasure?.

    Has anyone seen or had an experience with this one? I've search and so far have come up empty handed.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/services/...massage_360108

    http://www.mojovillage.com/oc-conten...01/1121304.jpg

    TIA for any info.

  8. #10504

    Info

    Wondered if anyone has seen this one from monkey. Says she's new only has one review. Been emailing her and seems ok but slightly TGTBT. Not sure if she's been around before or went by another name but figured I ask here since this is the best place to get legit info. pm ok too Thanks https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...-vegas-1036678#erotic.

  9. #10503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Don't know

    If this is the proper thread but anyway this link is nuts it has a 3-10 in little person and whos pics are along with hers Jeneka AKA Green eyes from years past so someone is really trying hard to scam!!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a71799ef5265bd

  10. #10502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Ip

    I haven't seen her since pre Covid so I can't offer any help with a recent review, but isn't her rate the same as its always have been? PD still says 300 for the hour. Thats what I was used to.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    Don't make it to Vegas all that often but I've had my eye on her for a while. I always end up going to VAC when I make it out but was thinking of seeing I. P. Finally. However, a couple things that seem off to me are that her prices have dropped dramatically and she's been using the same pics for at least 5 yrs. Her Twitters been suspended and her website no longer exists. I kinda read these as warnings. But this is the site where people are usually brutally honest so I was wondering if she's still as great as her reviews would ahve one believe? Or would I be better off going back to VAC? Tinker looks gorgeous!

  11. #10501

    Isabella Portia?

    Don't make it to Vegas all that often but I've had my eye on her for a while. I always end up going to VAC when I make it out but was thinking of seeing I. P. Finally. However, a couple things that seem off to me are that her prices have dropped dramatically and she's been using the same pics for at least 5 yrs. Her Twitters been suspended and her website no longer exists. I kinda read these as warnings. But this is the site where people are usually brutally honest so I was wondering if she's still as great as her reviews would ahve one believe? Or would I be better off going back to VAC? Tinker looks gorgeous!

  12. #10500
    Quote Originally Posted by BucksrBest  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this one. Legit? Any intel?

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6085101.htm
    Looks TGTBT and with Eros reputation of fakes stay away.

  13. #10499

    Devon Eros?

    Been chatting with this one. Legit? Any intel?

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6085101.htm

  14. #10498
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    She is FAT. Not this new word they use these days "THICK". She is just flat out FAT.
    Thick and fat are too different body types. It's just that fat people like to claim they're thick.

  15. #10497

    Good one in budget

    Any recommendation under 150.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape