Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 13918
-
05-02-23 18:58 #10513Banned Member

Posts: 443Rhiannon Kay
Anyone see her?
She looks absolutely amazing.
https://tryst.link/escort/rhiannonkay
-
05-02-23 10:17 #10512Senior Member

Posts: 580How old are photos?
How old is she? The photos look super old?
Originally Posted by Jedi8765
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 23:27 #10511Senior Member

Posts: 550Is this the blonde I saw yesterday in front of the Orleans? I tried but she wouldn't even make eye contact.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
I guess I'm a little out of practice but this blonde looked Hot As Fuck.
-
05-01-23 13:56 #10510Senior Member

Posts: 255I see her fairly often since she's on my side of town. I don't want to mention my price since I think I was grandfathered into a lower rate, but it's fair for the amount of time. I usually see her for an hour if not more. She starts with a sauna, then bath with you, then a nice massage with an HJ. IMHO, she's worth at least one visit.
Originally Posted by Hardwood1060
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 05:21 #10509Regular Member

Posts: 2I saw her once, had me run errands for an hour like getting mcdonald's and stop at a dispensary before heading to her hotel. She would not allow a shower, said she didn't care how sweaty and smelly I was. Did the deed, she didn't really put much effort in but mission accomplished. I got desperate and saw her a second time against my better judgement and she rushed me to completion.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 22:27 #10508Senior Member

Posts: 338Hotel
Wondered if anyone has been to / used the Capri motel, fremont st. Looks to be hourly / daily / weekly for playtime?
-
04-29-23 17:45 #10507Senior Member

Posts: 118Good intel
Thanks for the intel. She's still 250. Considering how far she is from the strip it sounds like it may not be worth the investment.
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 14:51 #10506Senior Member

Posts: 459Yeah I saw this one a couple years back. Bit older than the pics. Wore her hair pulled back so didn't really look like those glamour pics but it was definitely the same person. Personality she was very pleasant and we had good conversation. She has a thick accent. Works from her home I can't recall which part of town.
Originally Posted by Hardwood1060
[View Original Post]
HJ only and there wasn't much roaming. I saw she mentioned Nuru in her new add. That didn't happen with me. Got to the house and she had me sit in the sauna while she prepped the bath. I'm hate saunas so I didn't stay in there too long. Next she scrubbed me in the regular sized bath tub. She didn't get in with me and not too much teasing in the tub. Then went to the bed for light massage and HJ finish. If I remember correctly damage was like 200 or 250. Can't really recall. I was curious so gave it a shot but wouldn't repeat.
-
04-29-23 05:53 #10505Senior Member

Posts: 118Full Pleasure?.
Has anyone seen or had an experience with this one? I've search and so far have come up empty handed.
http://www.mojovillage.com/services/...massage_360108
http://www.mojovillage.com/oc-conten...01/1121304.jpg
TIA for any info.
-
04-29-23 00:07 #10504Senior Member

Posts: 338Info
Wondered if anyone has seen this one from monkey. Says she's new only has one review. Been emailing her and seems ok but slightly TGTBT. Not sure if she's been around before or went by another name but figured I ask here since this is the best place to get legit info. pm ok too Thanks https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...-vegas-1036678#erotic.
-
04-27-23 06:00 #10503Senior Member

Posts: 2986Don't know
If this is the proper thread but anyway this link is nuts it has a 3-10 in little person and whos pics are along with hers Jeneka AKA Green eyes from years past so someone is really trying hard to scam!!
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a71799ef5265bd
-
04-27-23 03:15 #10502Senior Member

Posts: 459Ip
I haven't seen her since pre Covid so I can't offer any help with a recent review, but isn't her rate the same as its always have been? PD still says 300 for the hour. Thats what I was used to.
Originally Posted by CarGuyF599
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 21:27 #10501Senior Member

Posts: 124Isabella Portia?
Don't make it to Vegas all that often but I've had my eye on her for a while. I always end up going to VAC when I make it out but was thinking of seeing I. P. Finally. However, a couple things that seem off to me are that her prices have dropped dramatically and she's been using the same pics for at least 5 yrs. Her Twitters been suspended and her website no longer exists. I kinda read these as warnings. But this is the site where people are usually brutally honest so I was wondering if she's still as great as her reviews would ahve one believe? Or would I be better off going back to VAC? Tinker looks gorgeous!
-
04-26-23 11:24 #10500Senior Member

Posts: 798Looks TGTBT and with Eros reputation of fakes stay away.
Originally Posted by BucksrBest
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 09:25 #10499Regular Member

Posts: 12Devon Eros?
Been chatting with this one. Legit? Any intel?
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6085101.htm











Reply With Quote





