Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 927 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 13901
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood1060  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or had an experience with this one? I've search and so far have come up empty handed.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/services/...massage_360108

    http://www.mojovillage.com/oc-conten...01/1121304.jpg

    TIA for any info.
    Yeah I saw this one a couple years back. Bit older than the pics. Wore her hair pulled back so didn't really look like those glamour pics but it was definitely the same person. Personality she was very pleasant and we had good conversation. She has a thick accent. Works from her home I can't recall which part of town.

    HJ only and there wasn't much roaming. I saw she mentioned Nuru in her new add. That didn't happen with me. Got to the house and she had me sit in the sauna while she prepped the bath. I'm hate saunas so I didn't stay in there too long. Next she scrubbed me in the regular sized bath tub. She didn't get in with me and not too much teasing in the tub. Then went to the bed for light massage and HJ finish. If I remember correctly damage was like 200 or 250. Can't really recall. I was curious so gave it a shot but wouldn't repeat.

  2. #10495

    Full Pleasure?.

    Has anyone seen or had an experience with this one? I've search and so far have come up empty handed.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/services/...massage_360108

    http://www.mojovillage.com/oc-conten...01/1121304.jpg

    TIA for any info.

  3. #10494

    Info

    Wondered if anyone has seen this one from monkey. Says she's new only has one review. Been emailing her and seems ok but slightly TGTBT. Not sure if she's been around before or went by another name but figured I ask here since this is the best place to get legit info. pm ok too Thanks https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...-vegas-1036678#erotic.

  4. #10493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Don't know

    If this is the proper thread but anyway this link is nuts it has a 3-10 in little person and whos pics are along with hers Jeneka AKA Green eyes from years past so someone is really trying hard to scam!!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a71799ef5265bd

  5. #10492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Ip

    I haven't seen her since pre Covid so I can't offer any help with a recent review, but isn't her rate the same as its always have been? PD still says 300 for the hour. Thats what I was used to.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    Don't make it to Vegas all that often but I've had my eye on her for a while. I always end up going to VAC when I make it out but was thinking of seeing I. P. Finally. However, a couple things that seem off to me are that her prices have dropped dramatically and she's been using the same pics for at least 5 yrs. Her Twitters been suspended and her website no longer exists. I kinda read these as warnings. But this is the site where people are usually brutally honest so I was wondering if she's still as great as her reviews would ahve one believe? Or would I be better off going back to VAC? Tinker looks gorgeous!

  6. #10491

    Isabella Portia?

    Don't make it to Vegas all that often but I've had my eye on her for a while. I always end up going to VAC when I make it out but was thinking of seeing I. P. Finally. However, a couple things that seem off to me are that her prices have dropped dramatically and she's been using the same pics for at least 5 yrs. Her Twitters been suspended and her website no longer exists. I kinda read these as warnings. But this is the site where people are usually brutally honest so I was wondering if she's still as great as her reviews would ahve one believe? Or would I be better off going back to VAC? Tinker looks gorgeous!

  7. #10490
    Quote Originally Posted by BucksrBest  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this one. Legit? Any intel?

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6085101.htm
    Looks TGTBT and with Eros reputation of fakes stay away.

  8. #10489

    Devon Eros?

    Been chatting with this one. Legit? Any intel?

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6085101.htm

  9. #10488
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    She is FAT. Not this new word they use these days "THICK". She is just flat out FAT.
    Thick and fat are too different body types. It's just that fat people like to claim they're thick.

  10. #10487

    Good one in budget

    Any recommendation under 150.

  11. #10486
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCame  [View Original Post]
    Flying in for the week. Looking to stay below 150 tonight to "clear my mind" so I don't drop $700 on a dumb decision later in the week.

    Any go to, or sure thing recommendations would be appreciated. First time mongering in Vegas.
    Same here. Did you find any recommendations?

  12. #10485

    Mature Liv

    Hey guys, long time lurker new poster just adding my experiences to do my part. Here's Liv.

    Saw Liv a few weeks back, was in the mood for a bbw MILF and she fit the bill. Fair amount of texting back and forth but she never left me hanging. Scheduled to meet up later that night at her place near the SouthPoint for 3. 5 bills. When I got there I was a bit sketched out. Not because the area was bad, but because it was basically completely empty, no cars or lights in the whole apartment complex. I parked right when she did and hit her up in the parking lot, hugged, and walked up to her apartment. Turns out it is some place a friend of hers who comes to town once a year lets her use and is basically brand new. Place is pretty much empty except for the bedroom. We chat for a little bit then the clothes start coming off.

    Her body isn't what I hoped for, bigger belly and smaller ass than I like on a MILF. She also wore a necklace that I am nearly certain was some kind of panic button, which freaked me out about for fear of hitting the damn button, but didn't have problems. She was a hard pass for any bb. Booked an hour but was having a hard time getting turned on enough to finish but she kept going for nearly 20-30 min longer than our date, so big points for that. After I finished on her chest we walked out, I helped her to her car and on we went.

    Overall ok, but wouldn't repeat. If she sounds like your type she is friendly and willing to go the extra mile, but for that kind of donation I'd at least want to get the body type I like or at least shoot some dna into her. Oh well.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liv-escort-las-vegas-187438

  13. #10484

    Fat

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    She is FAT. Not this new word they use these days "THICK". She is just flat out FAT.
    Yup kinda figured this would be the response. Can deal with a little extra but not big guts. I'll pass ty.

  14. #10483

    Anyone using something other than Spanish Fly Capsules with the Escort girls?

    I had a session with someone I will report on next but ran out of Spanish Fly which is my GO TO for keeping Mr. Happy up and going if the escort is not exactly "as seen in her ad".

    Wondering if anyone else has the issue and / or a recommendation of something that works as good as or better than Spanish Fly?

    TIA. You can DM me if you wish, but I bet there might be a few more with this issue of the girl not being exactly as advertised.

  15. #10482

    Fat

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    So she is open to bb how about grk? Seend lots of pics of her and alot show a belly on her, it that accurate? What area is she she using a hotel or?? Thanks.
    She is FAT. Not this new word they use these days "THICK". She is just flat out FAT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape