Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 12758
-
04-29-23 11:20 #10733Senior Member

Posts: 887Jane doe
Haven't seen her in a while, I guess * is making money.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/130524577#.
-
04-28-23 10:06 #10732Senior Member

Posts: 468Kristie
I was just tried to give a warning to possibly save some troubles. To your question, the answer is that the "high risk provider" is defined by possible/potential risks which are not known by the general community of the hobby and which can't be openly discussed in the forum.
Originally Posted by SkiPatrol
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 07:08 #10731Senior Member

Posts: 134Kirstie
What is your definition of "high Risk Provider"?
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 17:13 #10730Senior Member

Posts: 95I saw this girl last time I went to go visit "CCL", who I always seem to have good sessions with after dealing with some kind of crazy. The crazy this day she was sharing a room with this girl and "CCL" made her camp out in the bathroom while we did our thing.
Originally Posted by PseudoRican
[View Original Post]
I thought she was kinda cute and didn't notice any excessive bruising or drug paraphernalia out when I was there. I was thinking about asking "CCL" if she did doubles with her but after this review, no thanks.
-
04-27-23 11:37 #10729Senior Member

Posts: 634Not a good experience for me. Tried to up charge for everything and had an attitude, so I left. She is the girl from the pics but a little thinner looking.
Originally Posted by Masacre1919
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 09:35 #10728Senior Member

Posts: 683Victoria
Saw her a few months back. Heavy heavy user. Never did a repeat.
Originally Posted by JustCruzin
[View Original Post]
GRAPP.
-
04-27-23 08:31 #10727Senior Member

Posts: 52Alice rose
Good morning everyone. Any info on this Puerto Rican princess? Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/130019940#.
-
04-27-23 06:15 #10726Senior Member

Posts: 249You mentioned she hangs around with Crazy cat lady Jersey, and that's all anybody needs to know to steer clear.
Originally Posted by JustCruzin
[View Original Post]
I saw her ad days ago and thought about it, until I noticed the bruising on her arms and legs in some of the pics. Thanks for the review.
-
04-26-23 18:34 #10725Senior Member

Posts: 693Victoria. Oviedo - TOFTT
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5614412711/1
If this visit wasn't so comical, it would belong in the negative thread.
So a few months ago I tried connecting with Victoria but wasn't meant to be. Fast forward, she is advertising again and in back in Oviedo. How convenient. Recently connect, set a time, arrive at her incall in Oviedo, somewhat in the open, but doable. Nice intro and hug and downhill from here. Take care of the business end, she let me know she does doubles with Jersey / Christi. I've seen her before a few times, nothing memorable except the last time I saw her by the airport, a lot of paraphernalia in the bathroom laying out. That was it for me.
Get comfortable and she starts a horrendous BBBJ. I've never experienced anything so dry. It's like, please let me get you a glass of water at least. So with a little assist, we are set, cover goes on, go for mish first barely get the tip in and lucky me, I've found dry hole #2. And yes, silly me, I took it for granted all providers have lube handy when needed besides spit since she was out of that as well. And to top it off, she never removed her bra or long sleeve top slinky cover and her little dog was on the bed the whole time. I like pets, but it was presented like, the little missy was going to be there with us whether you like it or not. Haha well okay.
At this point I was ready to cut my losses and go for some more head. Nope a few dry licks and tugs on the little guy and she says, "I guess we just have any chemistry you might ae well go now". And I'm like, leaving was the most pleasurable thing about the whole session.
Pics are somewhat accurate, a mix of old and current pics. Needless to say, not a repeat for me and definitely not a provider I could recommend in good conscience. But if you must go, bring her a bottle of water or soda and your own lube. She'll ask you to bring your own covers. And you can make your own conclusion on why she didn't get fully necked.
JC.
-
04-24-23 11:15 #10724Senior Member

Posts: 2964More info on Coco Thundah
This was posted a couple weeks ago in the Ebony provider section:
Originally Posted by ThaRiddler
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SickForThicc
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 12:51 #10723Senior Member

Posts: 681I assume for BBBJCIM, if she catches anything she has your name. But yeah didn't give my real name obviously. Not sure if she still does that, but just confirm BBBJ before meeting and see what she says.
Originally Posted by ThaRiddler
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 10:03 #10722Senior Member

Posts: 166What?
Yo thanks for the info. Why the hell did she want your I'd and name? WTF? I think I may pass.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 09:04 #10721Senior Member

Posts: 59Meh
Saw her last week.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
Communications excellent.
Location, safe and nice although Apt smelled of heavy smoke.
Decided to go with rub and "he". No play at all when on my stomach, only on the flip was there any play. The whole time the TV was on with a show about Aliens, which she sat there and watched during my session. Personally, I would not visit again, but YMMV.
-
04-23-23 06:16 #10720Senior Member

Posts: 145Fake advertising in Las Vegas five days ago.
Originally Posted by CDieselD
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 17:34 #10719Senior Member

Posts: 95I thought I've seen it all with the picts these gals post. But getting fisted by a furry. That's a new one for me!
Originally Posted by Kirtap
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





