Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10743

    Kirstie

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    I was just tried to give a warning to possibly save some troubles. To your question, the answer is that the "high risk provider" is defined by possible/potential risks which are not known by the general community of the hobby and which can't be openly discussed in the forum.
    Agree with WM. I have known her a long time. When she was a stripper 10+ years ago. Be careful on this one is right.

    GRAPP150.

  2. #10742
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoTheLyin  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times.

    Higher priced rates, definitely a midget, but she's a great time and personable. I would (and likely will) see her again.

  3. #10741

  4. #10740
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a while, I guess * is making money.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/130524577#.
    Cool chick, no drama.

  5. #10739
    Quote Originally Posted by CountZer0  [View Original Post]
    Man that ad looks like one giant red flag. Sure hope no one's having a dream about this one when the boyfriend she's trying to make jealous shows up.
    If it's the same boyfriend from before, he's harmless.

  6. #10738

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a while, I guess * is making money.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/130524577#.
    Man that ad looks like one giant red flag. Sure hope no one's having a dream about this one when the boyfriend she's trying to make jealous shows up.

  7. #10737

    Jane doe

    Haven't seen her in a while, I guess * is making money.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/130524577#.

  8. #10736

    Kristie

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiPatrol  [View Original Post]
    What is your definition of "high Risk Provider"?
    I was just tried to give a warning to possibly save some troubles. To your question, the answer is that the "high risk provider" is defined by possible/potential risks which are not known by the general community of the hobby and which can't be openly discussed in the forum.

  9. #10735

    Kirstie

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents. She should be considered as a high risk provider due to her high risk street walker life.
    What is your definition of "high Risk Provider"?

  10. #10734
    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRican  [View Original Post]
    You mentioned she hangs around with Crazy cat lady Jersey, and that's all anybody needs to know to steer clear.

    I saw her ad days ago and thought about it, until I noticed the bruising on her arms and legs in some of the pics. Thanks for the review.
    I saw this girl last time I went to go visit "CCL", who I always seem to have good sessions with after dealing with some kind of crazy. The crazy this day she was sharing a room with this girl and "CCL" made her camp out in the bathroom while we did our thing.

    I thought she was kinda cute and didn't notice any excessive bruising or drug paraphernalia out when I was there. I was thinking about asking "CCL" if she did doubles with her but after this review, no thanks.

  11. #10733
    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Good morning everyone. Any info on this Puerto Rican princess? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/130019940#.
    Not a good experience for me. Tried to up charge for everything and had an attitude, so I left. She is the girl from the pics but a little thinner looking.

  12. #10732

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCruzin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5614412711/1

    If this visit wasn't so comical, it would belong in the negative thread.

    So a few months ago I tried connecting with Victoria but wasn't meant to be. Fast forward, she is advertising again and in back in Oviedo. How convenient. Recently connect, set a time, arrive at her incall in Oviedo, somewhat in the open, but doable. Nice intro and hug and downhill from here. Take care of the business end, she let me know she does doubles with Jersey / Christi. I've seen her before a few times, nothing memorable except the last time I saw her by the airport, a lot of paraphernalia in the bathroom laying out. That was it for me.

    Get comfortable and she starts a horrendous BBBJ. I've never experienced anything so dry. It's like, please let me get you a glass of water at least. So with a little assist, we are set, cover goes on, go for mish first barely get the tip in and lucky me, I've found dry hole #2. And yes, silly me, I took it for granted all providers have lube handy when needed besides spit since she was out of that as well. And to top it off, she never removed her bra or long sleeve top slinky cover and her little dog was on the bed the whole time. I like pets, but it was presented like, the little missy was going to be there with us whether you like it or not. Haha well okay.

    At this point I was ready to cut my losses and go for some more head. Nope a few dry licks and tugs on the little guy and she says, "I guess we just have any chemistry you might ae well go now". And I'm like, leaving was the most pleasurable thing about the whole session.

    Pics are somewhat accurate, a mix of old and current pics. Needless to say, not a repeat for me and definitely not a provider I could recommend in good conscience. But if you must go, bring her a bottle of water or soda and your own lube. She'll ask you to bring your own covers. And you can make your own conclusion on why she didn't get fully necked.

    JC.
    Saw her a few months back. Heavy heavy user. Never did a repeat.

    GRAPP.

  13. #10731

    Alice rose

    Good morning everyone. Any info on this Puerto Rican princess? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/130019940#.

  14. #10730
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCruzin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5614412711/1

    If this visit wasn't so comical, it would belong in the negative thread.

    So a few months ago I tried connecting with Victoria but wasn't meant to be. Fast forward, she is advertising again and in back in Oviedo. How convenient. Recently connect, set a time, arrive at her incall in Oviedo, somewhat in the open, but doable. Nice intro and hug and downhill from here. Take care of the business end, she let me know she does doubles with Jersey / Christi. I've seen her before a few times, nothing memorable except the last time I saw her by the airport, a lot of paraphernalia in the bathroom laying out. That was it for me.

    Get comfortable and she starts a horrendous BBBJ. I've never experienced anything so dry. It's like, please let me get you a glass of water at least. So with a little assist, we are set, cover goes on, go for mish first barely get the tip in and lucky me, I've found dry hole #2. And yes, silly me, I took it for granted all providers have lube handy when needed besides spit since she was out of that as well. And to top it off, she never removed her bra or long sleeve top slinky cover and her little dog was on the bed the whole time. I like pets, but it was presented like, the little missy was going to be there with us whether you like it or not. Haha well okay.

    At this point I was ready to cut my losses and go for some more head. Nope a few dry licks and tugs on the little guy and she says, "I guess we just have any chemistry you might ae well go now". And I'm like, leaving was the most pleasurable thing about the whole session.

    Pics are somewhat accurate, a mix of old and current pics. Needless to say, not a repeat for me and definitely not a provider I could recommend in good conscience. But if you must go, bring her a bottle of water or soda and your own lube. She'll ask you to bring your own covers. And you can make your own conclusion on why she didn't get fully necked.

    JC.
    You mentioned she hangs around with Crazy cat lady Jersey, and that's all anybody needs to know to steer clear.

    I saw her ad days ago and thought about it, until I noticed the bruising on her arms and legs in some of the pics. Thanks for the review.

  15. #10729

    Victoria. Oviedo - TOFTT

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5614412711/1

    If this visit wasn't so comical, it would belong in the negative thread.

    So a few months ago I tried connecting with Victoria but wasn't meant to be. Fast forward, she is advertising again and in back in Oviedo. How convenient. Recently connect, set a time, arrive at her incall in Oviedo, somewhat in the open, but doable. Nice intro and hug and downhill from here. Take care of the business end, she let me know she does doubles with Jersey / Christi. I've seen her before a few times, nothing memorable except the last time I saw her by the airport, a lot of paraphernalia in the bathroom laying out. That was it for me.

    Get comfortable and she starts a horrendous BBBJ. I've never experienced anything so dry. It's like, please let me get you a glass of water at least. So with a little assist, we are set, cover goes on, go for mish first barely get the tip in and lucky me, I've found dry hole #2. And yes, silly me, I took it for granted all providers have lube handy when needed besides spit since she was out of that as well. And to top it off, she never removed her bra or long sleeve top slinky cover and her little dog was on the bed the whole time. I like pets, but it was presented like, the little missy was going to be there with us whether you like it or not. Haha well okay.

    At this point I was ready to cut my losses and go for some more head. Nope a few dry licks and tugs on the little guy and she says, "I guess we just have any chemistry you might ae well go now". And I'm like, leaving was the most pleasurable thing about the whole session.

    Pics are somewhat accurate, a mix of old and current pics. Needless to say, not a repeat for me and definitely not a provider I could recommend in good conscience. But if you must go, bring her a bottle of water or soda and your own lube. She'll ask you to bring your own covers. And you can make your own conclusion on why she didn't get fully necked.

    JC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape