Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10748
    Senior Member


    Posts: 136
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoTheLyin  [View Original Post]
    Have you had the chance to see her? Seems like she would be fun. I saw her add and IG page. Let me know how it goes!

  2. #10747
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I'm currently waiting on a dm from someone but if that falls through I'll definitely check out mm or nds which I was referred to in a dm. Is mm on colonial dr?
    Yes, Milk Massage is on Colonial Here is an ad for them:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...s/230068836230

    Make sure you go to the right place. See attached photo. Park in the little lot to the left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Milk Massage Exterior photo.jpg‎  

  3. #10746
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    Good, reliable Orlando providers can be difficult to find especially if you are not local.

    If you are only here for a short time, I would suggest trying one or more of the local AMPs. Check the very active thread here for plenty of information. My suggestion, if you are looking for young, petite, and hot, is to go to Milk Massage. You might have to wait a bit since it can be crowded at times, but you have your best chance of getting what you seek there. I have never had a non-attractive provider there and nearly all of them have been great as far as making me feel good.

    Read the forum, decide for yourself. If you do go to Milk, make sure you go to the correct place (there is another terrible place nearby apparently) and know the basic introductory approach as far as money and the welcome window LOL.

    Best of luck. Hope you have fun!
    Thanks. I'm currently waiting on a dm from someone but if that falls through I'll definitely check out mm or nds which I was referred to in a dm. Is mm on colonial dr?

  4. #10745

    If you are visiting here, the AMPs might be your best bet

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Hi I'm visiting Orlando for a week and I was hoping to meet someone. My preferences are petite, all natural, 20's or early 30's. Anyone have any suggestions for me? I see you have a great AMP scene. St Louis doesn't so I've never tried one. Will I find what I'm looking there?
    Good, reliable Orlando providers can be difficult to find especially if you are not local.

    If you are only here for a short time, I would suggest trying one or more of the local AMPs. Check the very active thread here for plenty of information. My suggestion, if you are looking for young, petite, and hot, is to go to Milk Massage. You might have to wait a bit since it can be crowded at times, but you have your best chance of getting what you seek there. I have never had a non-attractive provider there and nearly all of them have been great as far as making me feel good.

    Read the forum, decide for yourself. If you do go to Milk, make sure you go to the correct place (there is another terrible place nearby apparently) and know the basic introductory approach as far as money and the welcome window LOL.

    Best of luck. Hope you have fun!

  5. #10744

    Sweet Melissa

    Anybody know where she left to? Last time I saw her was in Orlando but then she left to Lakeland. Hasn't posted in a minute.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...lissa/34441730

  6. #10743
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/026433446565

    They have moved if you have not seen them in a while. Actually they are about 3 blocks from UTR Keri for those in the know. Set up an hour visit by text for a double. Got an address and it's a local house, easy parking. No roomies, so no issues. Enter into their play room, but bathroom is available. They do donation up front, but they are solid folk and keep it to business. Excellent oral service, massage, and full service. Only down side is they don't do girl on girl. However, most other things are available. Didn't ask about back door but I think it was not offered. I was much to busy enjoying their bodies, lots of them riding me while the other sat on my face, then swapping roles, then variables of standing mish and swapping, one behind me groping while plowing the other, taking a break here and there to cool off a bit. Managed to pop right at the hour mark after some serious effort on all our parts.

    Excellent service and will repeat.
    Saw them once for my first duos, it was an overall good experience but I would prefered girl on girl pse action. They both won't slob your knob at the same time, but yeah one on the flute while the other rides your face is true. Would repeat if they were closer.

  7. #10742

    Riley and Stef in Deland

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/026433446565

    They have moved if you have not seen them in a while. Actually they are about 3 blocks from UTR Keri for those in the know. Set up an hour visit by text for a double. Got an address and it's a local house, easy parking. No roomies, so no issues. Enter into their play room, but bathroom is available. They do donation up front, but they are solid folk and keep it to business. Excellent oral service, massage, and full service. Only down side is they don't do girl on girl. However, most other things are available. Didn't ask about back door but I think it was not offered. I was much to busy enjoying their bodies, lots of them riding me while the other sat on my face, then swapping roles, then variables of standing mish and swapping, one behind me groping while plowing the other, taking a break here and there to cool off a bit. Managed to pop right at the hour mark after some serious effort on all our parts.

    Excellent service and will repeat.

  8. #10741

    Any suggestions?

    Hi I'm visiting Orlando for a week and I was hoping to meet someone. My preferences are petite, all natural, 20's or early 30's. Anyone have any suggestions for me? I see you have a great AMP scene. St Louis doesn't so I've never tried one. Will I find what I'm looking there?

  9. #10740

    Black provider suggestions

    Any suggestions on any good black providers? Have been seeing a UtR in Orlando but tired of the drive.

    Thanks.

  10. #10739

    Kirstie

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    I was just tried to give a warning to possibly save some troubles. To your question, the answer is that the "high risk provider" is defined by possible/potential risks which are not known by the general community of the hobby and which can't be openly discussed in the forum.
    Agree with WM. I have known her a long time. When she was a stripper 10+ years ago. Be careful on this one is right.

    GRAPP150.

  11. #10738
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoTheLyin  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times.

    Higher priced rates, definitely a midget, but she's a great time and personable. I would (and likely will) see her again.

  12. #10737

  13. #10736
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a while, I guess * is making money.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/130524577#.
    Cool chick, no drama.

  14. #10735
    Quote Originally Posted by CountZer0  [View Original Post]
    Man that ad looks like one giant red flag. Sure hope no one's having a dream about this one when the boyfriend she's trying to make jealous shows up.
    If it's the same boyfriend from before, he's harmless.

  15. #10734

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a while, I guess * is making money.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/130524577#.
    Man that ad looks like one giant red flag. Sure hope no one's having a dream about this one when the boyfriend she's trying to make jealous shows up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape