Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 17941
-
04-25-23 08:52 #12706Senior Member

Posts: 166Cc
I guess no one can change huh? I've seen her worst and she is nowhere near that now. So keep trashing her and don't give her any credit for how she's been over the last 8 or 9 months. She knew she had problems and has made huge steps to better herself. So keep it up and the rest of us that have seen her will keep enjoying a awesome hot girl. Thanks for that.
Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 08:10 #12705Senior Member

Posts: 209Which Arianna?
Do you mean Arianna Giselle? I have seen her twice in the past and never had an issue, although it has been a while. Then again I never send deposits.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 08:06 #12704Regular Member

Posts: 12Asian Out Of State Numbers
So just reconfirming they all lead to the same place. The 630,757, 30X numbers and more all lead to Nicholasville Road and New Circle.
Texted, prompt response, got address, arrived, got room number, $$ 45-1 hr, rub, CBJ, cfs.
I found last provider to be good, varies by who's in town and rotates.
-
04-25-23 07:42 #12703Senior Member

Posts: 363Wait. That is CC?
Originally Posted by CalJon
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 07:20 #12702Senior Member

Posts: 360I'm sure it's known
Everyone probably knows this but please be careful out there. The hobby we knew in the past is not that anymore. These girls are slaves to money and will do or say anything to get it. I got screwed over 2 times (2 different girls) and almost 3 times with Arianna (doesn't post anymore obviously LOL). It was truly my fault on all 3 occasions that I was manipulated. I was weak and I'll have to take a long break from this and hopefully all the trash is cleared out when I start again. Just be careful out there guys. Do your thing and leave, carry at all times, never use your real number. DON'T SEND ANY MONEY TO A GIRL TIL YOU SEE HER IN PERSON! Really just do cash only LOL. Remember as well. There are always others around, they don't live alone.
-
04-25-23 07:05 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 145Cc
I thought I was going crazy.
Originally Posted by CalJon
[View Original Post]
She is UTR because her reputation is awful. She is widely known as a junkie in Louisville, and if her name is brought up on the board it is met with laughter.
Seriously, some of y’all who are so determined to meet her should go ask about her in Louisville.Last edited by OnlyThisTime; 04-25-23 at 07:07. Reason: Typo
-
04-24-23 18:57 #12700Senior Member

Posts: 65CC -Louisville
If you are in Louisville I thought you would be familiar with her.
Originally Posted by LionHaart
[View Original Post]
She is UTR for some reason and does not advertise. Evidently, well known in Louisville as a serious heroin / meth junkie. I hear she was very good at one time but drugs has taken over. She works with Marie in Louisville occasionally. Check with Marie in Escort Alligator in Louisville for her number.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/123249996
-
04-23-23 22:04 #12699Senior Member

Posts: 51Any suggestions?
I'm looking for a female travel companion preferably 25-45 yrs old, clean cut drug free to take multiple trips overseas a year. All expenses will be covered, not looking for a "mule", can be a strictly platonic arrangement must be eligible for a passport and open to flying.
If you know of any ladies that can be trusted or dependable for such a situation, the pay would be substantial.
-
04-23-23 21:02 #12698Senior Member

Posts: 51Kristen
She's the worst by far. I dunno if anyone has consistent luck with her but if the bulk of us would just "boycott" her for a few months the other girls would probably straighten their act up. I haven't bothered trying with her for months now.
Originally Posted by BusinesSky
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 15:43 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 166CC Seniors only
You are absolutely correct. Its her choice, not anyone else as far as I know.
Originally Posted by BlackMombo
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 15:32 #12696Senior Member

Posts: 166Cc
You are correct sir. Seniors only.
Originally Posted by BlackMombo
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 14:33 #12695Senior Member

Posts: 119Anna-2 thumbs up
I had another very nice visit with Anna. Set up is easy with a few texts. She is always quick to respond. Attractive, petite MILF spinner body. She is fun to be with and has a great personality. She is in a nice motel off of Winchester Rd. Her room is nice and clean. She is clean and fresh. No marks or bruises. She does have a couple of discreet tats.
She has become a ATF. I have seen her numerous times and never leave unhappy. She is always dependable and punctual. Excellent skills. You will not leave disappointed.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...n/442871930189
-
04-23-23 09:58 #12694Banned Member

Posts: 350Same here
I live right in the middle and visit both cities and have never been able to get her number.
Originally Posted by Verbatim48
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 09:48 #12693Senior Member

Posts: 71CC-Sr. Members
She must want to stick with Sr. Members. You might consider visiting gals and posting some reviews. True, this is a site for sharing but it also goes both ways.
Originally Posted by Tony2323
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 07:02 #12692Senior Member

Posts: 171Mia
Sorry, I meant any info like donations or what the visit was like.
Originally Posted by Tony2323
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





