Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 17924
-
04-22-23 15:40 #12689Senior Member

Posts: 209Ditto
I have asked several people here and gotten no response, and I am in Louisville. Not like I would be stealing her time from any of the Lexington folk. Just would like to see her when she is in Louisville, since she splits her between Lexington and Louisville.
Originally Posted by Tony2323
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 15:26 #12688Senior Member

Posts: 44Mia
Is she worth the money / time.
Originally Posted by Tony2323
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 11:17 #12687Senior Member

Posts: 56Cc
So everyone wants to post about cc but no one wants to help with her #.
Thought that's what this site was for.
-
04-22-23 11:16 #12686Senior Member

Posts: 56Good luck
She only does outcalls and sometimes cv super hard to get ahold of most the time.
Originally Posted by JayDaddy75
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 19:12 #12685Senior Member

Posts: 44Mia
No one has reviewed tho many have asked. Let us know if you see her.
Originally Posted by JayDaddy75
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 10:59 #12684Senior Member

Posts: 171Latina Mia
Anything on this one? I tried searching but her name doesn't show anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/766495273505
-
04-21-23 09:35 #12683Senior Member

Posts: 332Cc
Good morning from Cincy. Can you are someone give me Cc number I would be interested. Is she on the ad with Marie you all been talking about seeing. I know I seen reports where they are based in louisville. Which is bettet Cc or Marie. Well everyone have a good day. Be safe out there. Again thanks.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 23:49 #12682Senior Member

Posts: 56Cc
Could someone pm her #, thanks in advance.
-
04-20-23 23:25 #12681Senior Member

Posts: 217Yea, but where?
If you're not in the know, it appears you're left out.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 22:01 #12680Senior Member

Posts: 437CC, Change of Plans
She will be in town until 10:00 Saturday morning.
-
04-20-23 17:00 #12679Senior Member

Posts: 88S.
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
You have a link? Thanks.
-
04-20-23 16:06 #12678Senior Member

Posts: 84Cc
Just saw her. She is a D. O. L. L. L. L. L. L. L!!
-
04-20-23 13:01 #12677Senior Member

Posts: 1002Blondie
I saw her several months ago last year for a BJ visit since she claimed it was her time of month. I didn't really find myself a need to repeat with her. She was okay but I can tell some using was evident with the bruising she had on her body.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 12:33 #12676Senior Member

Posts: 363Who? PM please.
Originally Posted by BoredinIN
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 10:28 #12675Senior Member

Posts: 237Cc
Saw CC the other day, god she's great in bed. 10 years ago Lex used to have so many good options and now it's a wasteland. I am glad to have her coming to visit us. Her rates are fair, she doesn't rush, and every time I've been with her she has always been on her game. She is cfs and everything I can handle in bed. Guys like me that have been doing this for along time know when you find a good one it's best to build a comfort level and that way they will keep seeing you for years even after they are Utr or basically out of the game. That way you still have options.










Reply With Quote





