Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 300 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3475

    Butterfly Spa in Pinecrest. May

    New girl You-You replacing last month's hawtie Yah-Yah.

    Petite spinner, looks late 20's to early 30's, fake small breasts (I don't know why she didn't go bigger) but look ok on her tiny frame. Not as hawt as Yah-Yah but not ugly by any means. Gifted the usual 2 roses, but when she came back mildly barked at table shower request and then mildy barked at b2 b, got into her bday suit but no b2 b. No BBBJ either, rushed me back to the room and wrapped up immediately and CBJ which was ok. Hopped on and immediatly started rushing. About two minutes into it I said fine face down and I did my thing. I was in an out in 15 18 minutes. I did see the next client come in and placed in a room (DG style survellance monitors in the rooms). Hope he gets better service. Will wait till June and hope summer brings back Yah-Yah or someone better.

  2. #3474
    Quote Originally Posted by Checho420  [View Original Post]
    Natural tits? 1. 2 all in or plus base fee?
    They look pretty natural to me. If it's man made then they did a great job. All in was 200 so 150+50.

  3. #3473
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/39275/

    Still the same as before okay massage + HJ + topless for $. 2 total. Will not repeat since nothing else can be offered.
    Natural tits? 1. 2 all in or plus base fee?

  4. #3472

    Helena. MassageFinder

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/39275/

    Still the same as before okay massage + HJ + topless for $. 2 total. Will not repeat since nothing else can be offered.

  5. #3471

    Vida Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bts...572829790.html

    Looks like this offers sensual and nuru. Anyone been there? L.

    Welpppp maybe I will find out on my own.
    Took one for the team and its in a nail salon in the back. They only offer the handshake but the upsell is nuts. I kindly walked away and never look back.

  6. #3470
    Quote Originally Posted by Arealfreak2000  [View Original Post]
    How are the girls there?
    Last time I was there, she was a hottie! Thin, long hair, nice C cups, perfect pussy. That was a couple months ago. But I've been here many times and I'm never disappointed.

  7. #3469
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    87th avenue and 129 terrace. It's been Q Spa, Best Asian Massage, and Butterfly Asian Massage.
    How are the girls there?

  8. #3468
    Quote Originally Posted by Luibry11  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly in cutler ridge?
    87th avenue and 129 terrace. It's been Q Spa, Best Asian Massage, and Butterfly Asian Massage.

  9. #3467
    Quote Originally Posted by Luibry11  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly in cutler ridge?
    I like to visit this place when I'm down south.

    https://hot.com/us/fl/miami/erotic-m...-gassage/b-n9P

  10. #3466

    Where in cutler ridge?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Cool, yeah, I see that spa is down in the Pinecrest area. Funny thing is that I have it saved on my G-maps as QSpa. But I can't recall going there.

    I use to like to stroll down US1 in South Miami up to a few years ago. But it's just so crowded down there now, I stick to Hollywood, Davie and and and North Miami Beach now, depending where my BBFS ladies are working at the time.

    I have been down to Cutler Ridge to hook up for some BBFS fun, but mostly I like the scene within a short driving distance from my house.
    Where exactly in cutler ridge?

  11. #3465
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know, DG does not take appointments and almost all AMP's do not take them. They need foot traffic and will just tell you as the interested customer to come in. But they won't turn down money if a walk in customer arrives before hand. The only exception to this that I know is Seven Star in Deerfield. They honor the appointments they make and take a name and time down to make sure you are taken care of. I always get my appointment time and the time I requested when I go there. Really is great service.

    In my experience though, if you are close with the girls and have their number / WeChat and can directly text them instead of calling the spa, they will wait specifically for you. All the girls I see will wait for me when I let them know what time I will get there. They'll pass a customer off to one of the other girls in the spa. I have no problems seeing the girls I want to see when we are directly communicating.
    Yes, I agree 100 % Having the fun girl's personal contacts is how to monger AMPs. Works for me for some time now.

  12. #3464
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    I made a mistake on this one. Don't sue me.

    The place is not called Q Spa, see link below. I hadn't been to this spa in a good many years and back then it was called Q Spa. So it turns out I read recent reviews about Q Spa and went to this place think it was Q Spa and still hit a home run.

    https://asian-massage-spa-miami.business.site

    Funny I used to go to Q Angel Spa all the time and never knew its name. Always called it the spa next to Dunkin' Donuts LOL
    Cool, yeah, I see that spa is down in the Pinecrest area. Funny thing is that I have it saved on my G-maps as QSpa. But I can't recall going there.

    I use to like to stroll down US1 in South Miami up to a few years ago. But it's just so crowded down there now, I stick to Hollywood, Davie and and and North Miami Beach now, depending where my BBFS ladies are working at the time.

    I have been down to Cutler Ridge to hook up for some BBFS fun, but mostly I like the scene within a short driving distance from my house.

  13. #3463

    Oasis Spa

    Visited this place on SW 184 and although I didn't stay because I wasn't into the two older ladies there I did get to see inside one room and it has the CCTV setup you typically find at these FS spa.

  14. #3462
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    The only Q-spa I know of is on Hollywood Blvd, near Young Circle. Are you referring to Q Angel Massage just off the TP in Kendall?

    There's several places that say they're "Q" You got to be specific to be credible to everyone.
    I made a mistake on this one. Don't sue me.

    The place is not called Q Spa, see link below. I hadn't been to this spa in a good many years and back then it was called Q Spa. So it turns out I read recent reviews about Q Spa and went to this place think it was Q Spa and still hit a home run.

    https://asian-massage-spa-miami.business.site

    Funny I used to go to Q Angel Spa all the time and never knew its name. Always called it the spa next to Dunkin' Donuts LOL

  15. #3461
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasDoubt  [View Original Post]
    Does DG take appointments?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    It's not like going to see the Dentist where their appointment calendar is booked up.

    Pretty much every AMP will tell you that you have an appointment if you ask for one. You're buying a service. The exceptions might be the AMPs next to the Hard Rock that have men waiting in the lobby to be next. (Not for me).

    If you've got the money they will be accommodating.

    I've had appointments in the past with one particular lady and the when I arrive, there's another equally attractive girl there too, so I worked out a 150 each for the hour, but gave my appointed girl another 50 afterwards and was to a double treat, but that's because I was the only customer that hour (Early Sunday Morning). If you don't show up on time she'll just take whoever walks in the door and you'll have to wait.

    If you're into unusual stuff like anal, CIM or having her go tongue to anus, well, that's likely a go too if you're not a grotesque slob and will tip up accordingly.
    As far as I know, DG does not take appointments and almost all AMP's do not take them. They need foot traffic and will just tell you as the interested customer to come in. But they won't turn down money if a walk in customer arrives before hand. The only exception to this that I know is Seven Star in Deerfield. They honor the appointments they make and take a name and time down to make sure you are taken care of. I always get my appointment time and the time I requested when I go there. Really is great service.

    In my experience though, if you are close with the girls and have their number / WeChat and can directly text them instead of calling the spa, they will wait specifically for you. All the girls I see will wait for me when I let them know what time I will get there. They'll pass a customer off to one of the other girls in the spa. I have no problems seeing the girls I want to see when we are directly communicating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape