LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 300 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3473

    Helena. MassageFinder

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/39275/

    Still the same as before okay massage + HJ + topless for $. 2 total. Will not repeat since nothing else can be offered.

  2. #3472

    Vida Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bts...572829790.html

    Looks like this offers sensual and nuru. Anyone been there? L.

    Welpppp maybe I will find out on my own.
    Took one for the team and its in a nail salon in the back. They only offer the handshake but the upsell is nuts. I kindly walked away and never look back.

  3. #3471
    Quote Originally Posted by Arealfreak2000  [View Original Post]
    How are the girls there?
    Last time I was there, she was a hottie! Thin, long hair, nice C cups, perfect pussy. That was a couple months ago. But I've been here many times and I'm never disappointed.

  4. #3470
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    87th avenue and 129 terrace. It's been Q Spa, Best Asian Massage, and Butterfly Asian Massage.
    How are the girls there?

  5. #3469
    Quote Originally Posted by Luibry11  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly in cutler ridge?
    87th avenue and 129 terrace. It's been Q Spa, Best Asian Massage, and Butterfly Asian Massage.

  6. #3468
    Quote Originally Posted by Luibry11  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly in cutler ridge?
    I like to visit this place when I'm down south.

    https://hot.com/us/fl/miami/erotic-m...-gassage/b-n9P

  7. #3467

    Where in cutler ridge?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Cool, yeah, I see that spa is down in the Pinecrest area. Funny thing is that I have it saved on my G-maps as QSpa. But I can't recall going there.

    I use to like to stroll down US1 in South Miami up to a few years ago. But it's just so crowded down there now, I stick to Hollywood, Davie and and and North Miami Beach now, depending where my BBFS ladies are working at the time.

    I have been down to Cutler Ridge to hook up for some BBFS fun, but mostly I like the scene within a short driving distance from my house.
    Where exactly in cutler ridge?

  8. #3466
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know, DG does not take appointments and almost all AMP's do not take them. They need foot traffic and will just tell you as the interested customer to come in. But they won't turn down money if a walk in customer arrives before hand. The only exception to this that I know is Seven Star in Deerfield. They honor the appointments they make and take a name and time down to make sure you are taken care of. I always get my appointment time and the time I requested when I go there. Really is great service.

    In my experience though, if you are close with the girls and have their number / WeChat and can directly text them instead of calling the spa, they will wait specifically for you. All the girls I see will wait for me when I let them know what time I will get there. They'll pass a customer off to one of the other girls in the spa. I have no problems seeing the girls I want to see when we are directly communicating.
    Yes, I agree 100 % Having the fun girl's personal contacts is how to monger AMPs. Works for me for some time now.

  9. #3465
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    I made a mistake on this one. Don't sue me.

    The place is not called Q Spa, see link below. I hadn't been to this spa in a good many years and back then it was called Q Spa. So it turns out I read recent reviews about Q Spa and went to this place think it was Q Spa and still hit a home run.

    https://asian-massage-spa-miami.business.site

    Funny I used to go to Q Angel Spa all the time and never knew its name. Always called it the spa next to Dunkin' Donuts LOL
    Cool, yeah, I see that spa is down in the Pinecrest area. Funny thing is that I have it saved on my G-maps as QSpa. But I can't recall going there.

    I use to like to stroll down US1 in South Miami up to a few years ago. But it's just so crowded down there now, I stick to Hollywood, Davie and and and North Miami Beach now, depending where my BBFS ladies are working at the time.

    I have been down to Cutler Ridge to hook up for some BBFS fun, but mostly I like the scene within a short driving distance from my house.

  10. #3464

    Oasis Spa

    Visited this place on SW 184 and although I didn't stay because I wasn't into the two older ladies there I did get to see inside one room and it has the CCTV setup you typically find at these FS spa.

  11. #3463
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    The only Q-spa I know of is on Hollywood Blvd, near Young Circle. Are you referring to Q Angel Massage just off the TP in Kendall?

    There's several places that say they're "Q" You got to be specific to be credible to everyone.
    I made a mistake on this one. Don't sue me.

    The place is not called Q Spa, see link below. I hadn't been to this spa in a good many years and back then it was called Q Spa. So it turns out I read recent reviews about Q Spa and went to this place think it was Q Spa and still hit a home run.

    https://asian-massage-spa-miami.business.site

    Funny I used to go to Q Angel Spa all the time and never knew its name. Always called it the spa next to Dunkin' Donuts LOL

  12. #3462
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasDoubt  [View Original Post]
    Does DG take appointments?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    It's not like going to see the Dentist where their appointment calendar is booked up.

    Pretty much every AMP will tell you that you have an appointment if you ask for one. You're buying a service. The exceptions might be the AMPs next to the Hard Rock that have men waiting in the lobby to be next. (Not for me).

    If you've got the money they will be accommodating.

    I've had appointments in the past with one particular lady and the when I arrive, there's another equally attractive girl there too, so I worked out a 150 each for the hour, but gave my appointed girl another 50 afterwards and was to a double treat, but that's because I was the only customer that hour (Early Sunday Morning). If you don't show up on time she'll just take whoever walks in the door and you'll have to wait.

    If you're into unusual stuff like anal, CIM or having her go tongue to anus, well, that's likely a go too if you're not a grotesque slob and will tip up accordingly.
    As far as I know, DG does not take appointments and almost all AMP's do not take them. They need foot traffic and will just tell you as the interested customer to come in. But they won't turn down money if a walk in customer arrives before hand. The only exception to this that I know is Seven Star in Deerfield. They honor the appointments they make and take a name and time down to make sure you are taken care of. I always get my appointment time and the time I requested when I go there. Really is great service.

    In my experience though, if you are close with the girls and have their number / WeChat and can directly text them instead of calling the spa, they will wait specifically for you. All the girls I see will wait for me when I let them know what time I will get there. They'll pass a customer off to one of the other girls in the spa. I have no problems seeing the girls I want to see when we are directly communicating.

  13. #3461
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasDoubt  [View Original Post]
    Does DG take appointments?
    It's not like going to see the Dentist where their appointment calendar is booked up.

    Pretty much every AMP will tell you that you have an appointment if you ask for one. You're buying a service. The exceptions might be the AMPs next to the Hard Rock that have men waiting in the lobby to be next. (Not for me).

    If you've got the money they will be accommodating.

    I've had appointments in the past with one particular lady and the when I arrive, there's another equally attractive girl there too, so I worked out a 150 each for the hour, but gave my appointed girl another 50 afterwards and was to a double treat, but that's because I was the only customer that hour (Early Sunday Morning). If you don't show up on time she'll just take whoever walks in the door and you'll have to wait.

    If you're into unusual stuff like anal, CIM or having her go tongue to anus, well, that's likely a go too if you're not a grotesque slob and will tip up accordingly.

  14. #3460

    Appointments

    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from one of the girls that is well known at this spot about the recently arrived replacement. Guys Ruby is back and just as good as I remembered. This girl loves it all, especially an ass pounding. I actually think she enjoys it more in the ass. She is insatiable. She'll tire you out quickly. Definitely a must see.

    She is joined by another girl I've seen before, Gigi. She's been around for a little bit using a bunch of different names but she is just as great in her own way. Super sweet, loves good sex and gives the best post sex massage I've experienced.

    I'd say this is a great spot to visit this month.
    Does DG take appointments?

  15. #3459
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    This place used to be a upsell back in the day, but I read good things about it recently and it was no lie.

    The lady that answered the door looked to be in her mid 20's, soft voice beautiful and soft skin, imo gorgeous face! She was a little thick in the waist, not fat, like maybe just had a baby but didn't see any scars. Super sweet lady, took me to the table shower and I asked about showering together and boom soapy b2b massage Asked if I wanted everything I said Yes and she slid off me and went into BBBJ. I popped quick in her mouth, she spitted out but washed me up clean. I was super excited as her look really appealed to me and her bj wasnt half bad but nothing pro level skills. We got back to the room and she rubbed me a bit the I signaled to get on top. Out came a rain coat but I urged her to put it away. She agreed to roll it half way and as soon as she began workin me I felt the condom come off and kapow!! But she kept riding and I got a small second pop a few seconds after the first then she she realized I popped inside and got off. She wasnt mad, but not happy, I gave her an extra 60 and she agreed if I come back weekly shed allow civ and will swallow for 1. So this trip was 260 next trips will be 300. Her bod is not as hot as he typical dream girls, but for me her face is perfect and her attitude is right amd her body isnt bad by any means imo.

    I was planing on seeing Amy over at Tamiami tomorrow morning, but I think Im going back to Q Spa.
    The only Q-spa I know of is on Hollywood Blvd, near Young Circle. Are you referring to Q Angel Massage just off the TP in Kendall?

    There's several places that say they're "Q" You got to be specific to be credible to everyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape