Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews?
    Gossip says "large" (I didn't press for further details).

    Quote Originally Posted by Focker2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3209456-378849

    There is also a recent review of her in the seattle kangels thread. Seems like she is probably a good time. Good attitude, and wanting to please. The only con that I see is that she might be a thick one. But it's not a con if that's your type. Unfortunately, I like them slimmer, so I will probably have to pass. Maybe I'll try apple k?

    Also if you look at her ad on the LA candygirls site, her price is listed as 300/ hr. I know that they usually list the bb as extra, but sometimes they also have these bb specials at a lower price. I would be curious if this is one of them or not. It's a hell of a mark up if it is! Poor us. Haha.
    Yes, Ellen was one of the no-upcharge ones in LA. It's like I said before, KBP is the only one in Atlanta offering this stuff so they believe they can charge whatever the heck they want and get away with it. Might be a good time to take Genghis's advice and negotiate directly with the provider for add-ons instead of going through the booker:

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    I've always asked / negotiated BBFS with the girls. Never the booker. This is a tip for the girls that the shop does not get any of. I think 200 bbfscip, 100 outside is average rate while you can usually negotiate to 100 for bbfscip. Well, it's worked for me with Japanese and Koreans. The Chinese ones I get it from give it to me for free.

  2. #466
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews?
    I still can't find anything on ter, nor on the la, oc, or seattle forums. I guess she must be working under a different name here.

  3. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    New talent at KBP. Allen.

    Can't find any info on her yet but I'll keep looking for a bit. If anyone else finds any reviews let me know.
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3209456-378849

    There is also a recent review of her in the seattle kangels thread. Seems like she is probably a good time. Good attitude, and wanting to please. The only con that I see is that she might be a thick one. But it's not a con if that's your type. Unfortunately, I like them slimmer, so I will probably have to pass. Maybe I'll try apple k?

    Also if you look at her ad on the LA candygirls site, her price is listed as 300/ hr. I know that they usually list the bb as extra, but sometimes they also have these bb specials at a lower price. I would be curious if this is one of them or not. It's a hell of a mark up if it is! Poor us. Haha.

  4. #464

    Jasmine LK

    Any reviews?

  5. #463

    Tried Lola at the new incall

    Usual set up texted asked for pics chose the Latina from the set received sent deposit then was omw to the new house incall she was on time so didn't have to wait up the street like in past. Was told she is not GFE when I asked if she did BBBJ but still decided to see because I wanted something different from my usual pineapple jas or Dior.

    Very cute huge tits and short definitely under 5 ft.

    Lack luster CBJ but I was warned by the booker so can't complain.

    Excellent snatch tho likes going to pound town wouldn't repeat with her tho may just stick my usual unless another new 1 pops up over there.

    250 hhr.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/disc...-ads-67/-63686
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230415_123601_Messages.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221026_234720(1)_227688050700851.jpg‎  

  6. #462

    Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    New talent at KBP. Allen.

    Can't find any info on her yet but I'll keep looking for a bit. If anyone else finds any reviews let me know.
    She went by Ellen in Seattle and was in La and Lv before that's. Searched her up on ter and she has a couple different ter numbers review looked good though. Will do most likely try her out will let why'all know who it goes.

  7. #461

    KBP new girl

    New talent at KBP. Allen.

    Can't find any info on her yet but I'll keep looking for a bit. If anyone else finds any reviews let me know.

  8. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by UniAtlien  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried SPP yet, so reached out to the number on their site this past week. It says their name is Lizzie, I've seen people here say Sunni. Idk if it's the same person or different people, but my main question is is communication always spotty?

    I've set three different appointments with two different girls. Screening was fine. Each time so far, we confirm the day / time, I'm told I'll get the details in the AM, then. Nothing. If I text or call in the morning, no response until way later. I have the third appt set for tomorrow, and same deal. Set the time, asked if I should call in the am or get the details now, and haven't heard back in hours.

    I really want to check out some of these girls based on what folks have said here but I'd love to know if this person works better in a particular way to avoid this from happening 🙄 DMs are fine if you have info.
    I've had the same experiences, and fantastic times with the meets when they happen. I think we just have to live with the fact that running an agency is very difficult as far as scheduling the talent to be in the right place at the right time, and available on the day they're supposed to be. I've deduced that there's issues with the shared locations, but I guess we really can't expect them to get a new hotel room for every appointment.

    Only thing I can say is that when it works out, it will be worth it.

  9. #459

    Spp

    Quote Originally Posted by Astuporr  [View Original Post]
    What is SPP?
    Southernprivateplaymates dot com.

  10. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFanatl  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience about a year ago, after screening and two scheduled meets radio silent on the day of. Well I would receive an apology later in the day, I moved on to greener pastures. LK and KPB have had their issues, but at least communications are consistent.

    edit: To LK's credit one time about an hour before a scheduled visit the fire alarm went off for the whole apartment building. The booker texted me when it happened and gave me a free session later in the week.
    What is SPP?

  11. #457

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by UniAtlien  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried SPP yet, so reached out to the number on their site this past week. It says their name is Lizzie, I've seen people here say Sunni. Idk if it's the same person or different people, but my main question is is communication always spotty?

    I've set three different appointments with two different girls. Screening was fine. Each time so far, we confirm the day / time, I'm told I'll get the details in the AM, then. Nothing. If I text or call in the morning, no response until way later. I have the third appt set for tomorrow, and same deal. Set the time, asked if I should call in the am or get the details now, and haven't heard back in hours.

    I really want to check out some of these girls based on what folks have said here but I'd love to know if this person works better in a particular way to avoid this from happening 🙄 DMs are fine if you have info.
    I had a similar experience about a year ago, after screening and two scheduled meets radio silent on the day of. Well I would receive an apology later in the day, I moved on to greener pastures. LK and KPB have had their issues, but at least communications are consistent.

    edit: To LK's credit one time about an hour before a scheduled visit the fire alarm went off for the whole apartment building. The booker texted me when it happened and gave me a free session later in the week.

  12. #456

    SPP Communication?

    I haven't tried SPP yet, so reached out to the number on their site this past week. It says their name is Lizzie, I've seen people here say Sunni. Idk if it's the same person or different people, but my main question is is communication always spotty?

    I've set three different appointments with two different girls. Screening was fine. Each time so far, we confirm the day / time, I'm told I'll get the details in the AM, then. Nothing. If I text or call in the morning, no response until way later. I have the third appt set for tomorrow, and same deal. Set the time, asked if I should call in the am or get the details now, and haven't heard back in hours.

    I really want to check out some of these girls based on what folks have said here but I'd love to know if this person works better in a particular way to avoid this from happening 🙄 DMs are fine if you have info.

  13. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Chloe and Yuna are new with no TER records. Have been burned enough relying on pics in the past. Will go in a heartbeat seeing those pinkish nipples on Chloe but I know there is a high chance that the pics are not real. I hope some horny mongers can prove me wrong.
    Chloe was just here two months ago. These two guys had pretty accurate and complete reviews in this thread; I have nothing substantive to add other than to mention that her hair is more red now (not quite as red as her pictures, though; maybe call it auburn).

    TER: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8436011-364434.

    Old Las Vegas area ad page: https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=hara.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoony  [View Original Post]
    She's thick. Very much so for Asian standards. Not fat though. Didn't like to kiss or give head. I enjoyed her time more as a person than a provider. Super tight, A+ on that front. Won't repeat as I like the ex k pop star aesthetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so I read the TER reviews and seems like a while ago no dfk but lately-ish dfk. So that was the question.

    The pics might be her but heavy Photoshop. She has a pretty face, long hair with some blond in it, and she is curvy / thick but in a good way. Nice big ass and I think C cups that are real. Got the money and showered. Nice BBBJ in shower. A little past the head in.

    At first kissing just lips but then I got that tongue. Sucked those tits. A BJ on the bed and got 69. She is shaved. 69 went on for a couple minutes before putting the condom on.

    I have the Okamoto 001 L condoms. She put it on. Got on CG. Tight and the warmest pussy I ever felt. You can literally feel their pussy warmth through this condom. It is one micron thick. Sometimes I don't know if I am wearing a condom or not. You must keep it lubed to not break it. But if you keep it lubed you are good. Did some standing mish and I was dicking her hard and she was having some issues LOL, the good kind. She actually did almost like a cat claw thing playing around. On her own she grabbed my throat and I was like yeah go ahead and squeeze.

    Doggy I was grabbing onto that big ass. The condom broke. She was chill. I grabbed a Kimono Micothin XL. They are thicker at 7 microns and easier to put on. The Okamotot are so thin it rolls over itself. Did doggy and then mish to the finish which was no problem. But damn the kimono has a lot less feeling and no warmth..

  14. #454

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Chloe and Yuna are new with no TER records. Have been burned enough relying on pics in the past. Will go in a heartbeat seeing those pinkish nipples on Chloe but I know there is a high chance that the pics are not real. I hope some horny mongers can prove me wrong.
    Hey this is the Ter for Chloe https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-364434?page=1 reviews are mainly good but YMMV. I'm currently trying to find Yuna's will post if I find it.

  15. #453

    Ca

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoony  [View Original Post]
    They advertise on Eros, but when you first contact them, they'll have you go through screening. Depending on if you screened with email and / or #, they'll regularly contact you when new girls arrive. I unsubscribed to those though.
    I assume after verification you also got access to their website. Also mind sharing what their rates are?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape