Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 5822
-
04-20-23 15:36 #467Regular Member

Posts: 19Gossip says "large" (I didn't press for further details).
Originally Posted by Aakaps
[View Original Post]
Yes, Ellen was one of the no-upcharge ones in LA. It's like I said before, KBP is the only one in Atlanta offering this stuff so they believe they can charge whatever the heck they want and get away with it. Might be a good time to take Genghis's advice and negotiate directly with the provider for add-ons instead of going through the booker:
Originally Posted by Focker2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 15:35 #466Senior Member

Posts: 451I still can't find anything on ter, nor on the la, oc, or seattle forums. I guess she must be working under a different name here.
Originally Posted by Aakaps
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 15:23 #465Senior Member

Posts: 451https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3209456-378849
Originally Posted by Bawall69
[View Original Post]
There is also a recent review of her in the seattle kangels thread. Seems like she is probably a good time. Good attitude, and wanting to please. The only con that I see is that she might be a thick one. But it's not a con if that's your type. Unfortunately, I like them slimmer, so I will probably have to pass. Maybe I'll try apple k?
Also if you look at her ad on the LA candygirls site, her price is listed as 300/ hr. I know that they usually list the bb as extra, but sometimes they also have these bb specials at a lower price. I would be curious if this is one of them or not. It's a hell of a mark up if it is! Poor us. Haha.
-
04-20-23 10:36 #464Senior Member

Posts: 108Jasmine LK
Any reviews?
-
04-18-23 12:23 #463Senior Member

Posts: 234Tried Lola at the new incall
Usual set up texted asked for pics chose the Latina from the set received sent deposit then was omw to the new house incall she was on time so didn't have to wait up the street like in past. Was told she is not GFE when I asked if she did BBBJ but still decided to see because I wanted something different from my usual pineapple jas or Dior.
Very cute huge tits and short definitely under 5 ft.
Lack luster CBJ but I was warned by the booker so can't complain.
Excellent snatch tho likes going to pound town wouldn't repeat with her tho may just stick my usual unless another new 1 pops up over there.
250 hhr.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/disc...-ads-67/-63686
-
04-18-23 00:32 #462Senior Member

Posts: 75Allen
She went by Ellen in Seattle and was in La and Lv before that's. Searched her up on ter and she has a couple different ter numbers review looked good though. Will do most likely try her out will let why'all know who it goes.
Originally Posted by Bawall69
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 15:38 #461Senior Member

Posts: 372KBP new girl
New talent at KBP. Allen.
Can't find any info on her yet but I'll keep looking for a bit. If anyone else finds any reviews let me know.
-
04-15-23 23:26 #460Senior Member

Posts: 75I've had the same experiences, and fantastic times with the meets when they happen. I think we just have to live with the fact that running an agency is very difficult as far as scheduling the talent to be in the right place at the right time, and available on the day they're supposed to be. I've deduced that there's issues with the shared locations, but I guess we really can't expect them to get a new hotel room for every appointment.
Originally Posted by UniAtlien
[View Original Post]
Only thing I can say is that when it works out, it will be worth it.
-
04-15-23 22:48 #459Senior Member

Posts: 108Spp
Southernprivateplaymates dot com.
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 22:45 #458Senior Member

Posts: 73What is SPP?
Originally Posted by AmpFanatl
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 18:58 #457Senior Member

Posts: 108Not sure
I had a similar experience about a year ago, after screening and two scheduled meets radio silent on the day of. Well I would receive an apology later in the day, I moved on to greener pastures. LK and KPB have had their issues, but at least communications are consistent.
Originally Posted by UniAtlien
[View Original Post]
edit: To LK's credit one time about an hour before a scheduled visit the fire alarm went off for the whole apartment building. The booker texted me when it happened and gave me a free session later in the week.
-
04-15-23 17:54 #456Senior Member

Posts: 189SPP Communication?
I haven't tried SPP yet, so reached out to the number on their site this past week. It says their name is Lizzie, I've seen people here say Sunni. Idk if it's the same person or different people, but my main question is is communication always spotty?
I've set three different appointments with two different girls. Screening was fine. Each time so far, we confirm the day / time, I'm told I'll get the details in the AM, then. Nothing. If I text or call in the morning, no response until way later. I have the third appt set for tomorrow, and same deal. Set the time, asked if I should call in the am or get the details now, and haven't heard back in hours.
I really want to check out some of these girls based on what folks have said here but I'd love to know if this person works better in a particular way to avoid this from happening 🙄 DMs are fine if you have info.
-
04-15-23 11:31 #455Regular Member

Posts: 19Chloe was just here two months ago. These two guys had pretty accurate and complete reviews in this thread; I have nothing substantive to add other than to mention that her hair is more red now (not quite as red as her pictures, though; maybe call it auburn).
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
TER: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8436011-364434.
Old Las Vegas area ad page: https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=hara.
Originally Posted by Monsoony
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 11:07 #454Senior Member

Posts: 75Chloe
Hey this is the Ter for Chloe https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-364434?page=1 reviews are mainly good but YMMV. I'm currently trying to find Yuna's will post if I find it.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 10:47 #453Senior Member

Posts: 108Ca
I assume after verification you also got access to their website. Also mind sharing what their rates are?
Originally Posted by Monsoony
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




