Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 5824
-
04-03-23 13:25 #394Senior Member

Posts: 1765I've always asked / negotiated BBFS with the girls. Never the booker. This is a tip for the girls that the shop does not get any of. I think 200 bbfscip, 100 outside is average rate while you can usually negotiate to 100 for bbfscip. Well, it's worked for me with Japanese and Koreans. The Chinese ones I get it from give it to me for free.
Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 13:10 #393Regular Member

Posts: 19Yup, that link was the one Focker 2 found. As I responded for that one, seems like the more recent reviews for her seemed to have improved, so at least possibly she's worth a try for those who are less risk-averse.
Originally Posted by Bawall69
[View Original Post]
I do remember the name "Vixen" and one of the pictures, so I chose to trust the info from the guys on the LA forum. A lot of the LA agencies mostly use photos of random Twitter / Instagram models instead of actual pictures, and as Genghis Dong said some people on TER are really bad at guessing ages, so I didn't think too much of that. In any case this TER page https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3790301-373643 links to an ad page (archived link in my previous post) with the same pictures that KBP is using, it just has one review so I didn't think it worth the effort of linking it earlier.
So just for comparison (1 hour for everything referenced here) in Los Angeles the most common pricing nowadays (for those providers who choose the upcharge model) is 320+100. There was this period of time over the past winter I think where the agencies were attempting to add another +50 upcharge for CIP specifically, but it seems like there was sufficient backlash that they stopped doing that. Also, duo = 800 and trio = 1500 (it looks like they've stopped even bothering to advertise 700 CFS duos, must be too much hassle for the providers, LOL).
Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke
[View Original Post]
Since the market here in Atlanta is smaller, it seems like KBP is doing the ridiculous pricing and upcharges because they think they can get away with it (it's notable that they use a Los Angeles phone number, don't you think), and if business is good enough for them they'll probably continue to do so.
-
04-03-23 12:30 #392Senior Member

Posts: 62Carol Assistant
Has anyone ever seen any of the girls from Carol Assistant?
An agency's of Brazilian girls but all the girls look too good to be true.
If anyone has seen or will see Bella Lenzi a review would be nice. Thanks.
-
04-03-23 12:20 #391Senior Member

Posts: 108Time?
What was the quoted time limit, 1100 is pretty steep even with BBFS on a duo.
Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 11:45 #390Senior Member

Posts: 55KBP VIP Duo with Tutu and Sera
KBP quoted $1100 for BBFS but no CIP. So you still have to pop in the bag? Never done BBFS. Is this standard for BBFS?
-
04-02-23 21:31 #389Senior Member

Posts: 1765Yeah, that is her. I saw her twice in ATL and wrote a review on the other ATL board here. From what I remember she was on the younger side, pretty, had a nice ass, was great to fuck in doggy. Maybe just lfk. She was a real good time.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
Depends on who wrote the first review as that determines the age assigned to her. Some people can guess good and some can't.
Originally Posted by Focker2
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 17:35 #388Senior Member

Posts: 372I am a little confused because this is in direct contrast to my own research. A simple search for tutu and Asian on TER revealed this profile.
Originally Posted by Sarlandis
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-363754?page=2#Review.
This profile was getting active reviews during the same timeframe as these "vixen" reviews. And unlike vixen this profile uses the same pics, not pics people decided were similar. And the descriptions of the girls is not remotely the same on age etc.
As others have said, hopefully someone sees her soon to clarify. Sadly I will be out of town this week and based on the recent turnover at KBP, she will likely be gone before next week LOL.
-
04-02-23 12:44 #387Senior Member

Posts: 451I remember giselles pics from a previous rotation. But I don't remember any reviews about her. I only found one ter on her, but she seems right on par with agency standards. If anyone can find something else, id appreciate it.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3094201-370791
Dana has decent reviews. But nothing that seems to stray too far from agency standard?(On a side note though, im not currently able to to view the vip stuff either. So im not getting any of the good details. I’m probably missing some of the really good stuff that may set her apart)
-
04-02-23 11:14 #386Senior Member

Posts: 97Yes. Go see her now!
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 11:40 #385Senior Member

Posts: 735New rotation LK
Two new girls showing up next week at LK. Is this Giselle the one who toured Atlanta before with waving reviews? They didn't provide TER # but Dana has one. Thoughts anyone?
-
04-01-23 11:34 #384Senior Member

Posts: 735Sera close to LQ
Great and consistent TER reviews. I thought you liked Sera but you are glad she is gone. Umm, go broke otherwise or?
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
Is Sera in the same league as LQ and Minjo, etc?
-
04-01-23 01:38 #383Regular Member

Posts: 19Seems like it, since the first Ad Website link has matching photos and the newer name. Good find. The reviews on this one are a little more recent and seem somewhat more positive, so that at least gives one some confidence that she made proper use of the rebrand to improve herself, I suppose?
Originally Posted by Focker2
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 00:04 #382Senior Member

Posts: 451Also wondering if this may be her as well?
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8243221-363754
-
03-31-23 23:51 #381Senior Member

Posts: 451Damn fine sleuthing you did there sir. I think I'm going to sit this one out. I mean, even her tEr age description describes her as 41-45. If that's what she appears to look like, then she's most likely in her 50's! Reviews seem to have a repeated mention of her needing "chemistry" with you in order to have a decent time. I'm guessing it's because most of those guys are probably turned off by her age / looks when they see her.
Originally Posted by Sarlandis
[View Original Post]
Hopefully someone here is willing to toftt and prove this wrong.
-
03-31-23 23:17 #380Senior Member

Posts: 326Thanks
"Thanks. This link is what La Sera looks like now: https://www.sweetangels.me/sera . Here are two reviews which are unique: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-vatex-2458268 ; and https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...hfinch-1272290 . I miss her but am glad she is gone for various reasons. ".
Originally Posted by Sarlandis
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




