Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 547 947 1447 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26509

    Syd

    For a "provider" to expect a substantian deposit is a big NO. For a "provider" whose gender is not male or female Hell NO!

    Quote Originally Posted by Puritanical  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/shoujosyd

    I've actually been with her irl on a date like. Ten years ago. Has anyone taken the plunge? Her deposit rules are horrible. But I can definitely verify this is a real person with a college degree. I can also verify there are substantial amounts of cosmetic surgery.

  2. #26508

    Lilbit

    I recently met Lilbit and am glad that I did. I found her cooperative, hygienic clean and with a good menu. A lot of mongers may write her off because of her age but IMHO that would be a mistake. Her body looks closer to a 30 year old than it does a 50 year old. Her face shows some age but she is still an attractive lady.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/225672156850

  3. #26507
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries25  [View Original Post]
    I was wanting to check her out but she never responded to me. That's unfortunate because she seems cool.
    Give her a couple day to get over her jetlag. Been on a two week trip.

  4. #26506
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    For those concerned about WetWet she took a well deserved Vacation. She told me she was back in town.

    Who is going to be the Second one to see her while she is well rested.
    I was wanting to check her out but she never responded to me. That's unfortunate because she seems cool.

  5. #26505
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I never thought Lucy herself was, I was worried it was someone else. She verified herself and I 100% believe it was her now. I guess I should have sent the selfie, I acted overly worried. If she messages me again I'll post a review here. I owe that much after that silliness.
    Why put out anything personal to any provider. Selfie just like deposits don't send it.

  6. #26504
    Quote Originally Posted by Puritanical  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/shoujosyd

    I've actually been with her irl on a date like. Ten years ago. Has anyone taken the plunge? Her deposit rules are horrible. But I can definitely verify this is a real person with a college degree. I can also verify there are substantial amounts of cosmetic surgery.
    Deposit rules not only horrible but no go. Doesn't matter how real she is or best provide in town. Don't.

    Give any of these people any kind of deposit. They need the mono more the we need the pussy. Plenty of good provider.

    Out there with no deposit. Do the time to research.

  7. #26503

    Be safe out there and wrap it up

    Heard through grapevine that an "amazing" provider has the ultimate eternal gift that keeps on giving. Info was from someone who worked with her. I am avoiding this one and always wrapping my shit up. Just a heads up.

  8. #26502

    Syd

    https://tryst.link/escort/shoujosyd

    I've actually been with her irl on a date like. Ten years ago. Has anyone taken the plunge? Her deposit rules are horrible. But I can definitely verify this is a real person with a college degree. I can also verify there are substantial amounts of cosmetic surgery.

  9. #26501

    Lucy

    I never thought Lucy herself was, I was worried it was someone else. She verified herself and I 100% believe it was her now. I guess I should have sent the selfie, I acted overly worried. If she messages me again I'll post a review here. I owe that much after that silliness.

  10. #26500
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I hope not because she was on my short list.
    She is cool. Just talk to her.

  11. #26499

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to see Lucy but then she asked for a selfie.

    Did she ask anyone else for one, or was I talking to Uncle LEO?
    100% not a LEO. I was talking to her last night. I know she's had some bad clients lately.

  12. #26498

    Little WetWet

    For those concerned about WetWet she took a well deserved Vacation. She told me she was back in town.

    Who is going to be the Second one to see her while she is well rested.

  13. #26497
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to see Lucy but then she asked for a selfie.

    Did she ask anyone else for one, or was I talking to Uncle LEO?
    I hope not because she was on my short list.

  14. #26496
    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    When they busted me, they put me into a transfer vehicle (common minivan) There was a guy already in it in cuffs. Said he had only been in the van for a few minutes. So they were resetting the sting in the time it took me to stop a get the drink. Like a fucking production line.
    I hate that that happened to you but I've read all your posts on that subject and appreciate your candor and sharing that experience to help the team.

  15. #26495

    Lucy

    I was just about to see Lucy but then she asked for a selfie.

    Did she ask anyone else for one, or was I talking to Uncle LEO?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape