Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 948 1448 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26494

    Lucy

    I was just about to see Lucy but then she asked for a selfie.

    Did she ask anyone else for one, or was I talking to Uncle LEO?

  2. #26493
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I love the way your mind thinks.

    .
    When they busted me, they put me into a transfer vehicle (common minivan) There was a guy already in it in cuffs. Said he had only been in the van for a few minutes. So they were resetting the sting in the time it took me to stop a get the drink. Like a fucking production line.

  3. #26492

    Lmfa

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Ol Bedtime was definitely a poet with some of the best rose-colored whoring glasses a newb can buy. Before he went to St John School. I like to think he's really a local deputy that wandered into a neighboring jurisdiction and couldn't talk his way out of the sting. LOL.
    You never cease to make me laugh.

  4. #26491

    Saffy / Twig

    Had a appointment with Saffy on Saturday. Communication was good. Arrived early and set up a recon post. No boyfriend or anyone else leaving prior to my scheduled arrival. There have been comments on here about the condition of her apartment. Its bad and I found it a challenge to walk without stepping on something. Got undressed and went straight on to the BBBJ. Toothy and nothing to get really excited about. She does have a nice tight pussy and never said no. Overall a Ok visit but the condition of the apartment, the toothy BJ will keep me from repeating. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/435352296645.

  5. #26490

    He was the best and worst of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    When I got busted in Dayton last year, she asked me to stop and get her something to drink to delay me so they could reset the sting setup.
    Ol Bedtime was definitely a poet with some of the best rose-colored whoring glasses a newb can buy. Before he went to St John School. I like to think he's really a local deputy that wandered into a neighboring jurisdiction and couldn't talk his way out of the sting. LOL.

  6. #26489
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJaimes  [View Original Post]
    Buy a couple burgers and fries at McDonalds when your visiting new / unknown company and if it's a sting say you work for uber eats.
    Not sure that will work. When I order food delivered it is stapled shut with door dash or Uber on the bag. Good luck with that.

  7. #26488
    I love the way your mind thinks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    When I got busted in Dayton last year, she asked me to stop and get her something to drink to delay me so they could reset the sting setup.
    .

  8. #26487
    LOL, I told her no and she accused me of being a cop. Been regularly seeing Eden for like 3 years and she went dark on me. Have no idea what happened to her, hope she's ok. Trying to find a new regular and I guess I'll keep looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Never stop for anything for these girls. Even if you have seen them before. If you haven't seen them an it a sting it just more evidents against you. If a provider.

    Ask me to pick anything up that's when I go to next choice. I always have a backup. If that don't work always another day. Don't give in.
    .

  9. #26486

    That's a good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Someone told them a cop will not buy them anything. Maybe they think you're a delivery driver so that is why you are coming to see them, not have sex.
    Buy a couple burgers and fries at McDonalds when your visiting new / unknown company and if it's a sting say you work for uber eats.

  10. #26485

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Never stop for anything for these girls. Even if you have seen them before. If you haven't seen them an it a sting it just more evidents against you. If a provider.

    Ask me to pick anything up that's when I go to next choice. I always have a backup. If that don't work always another day. Don't give in.
    When I got busted in Dayton last year, she asked me to stop and get her something to drink to delay me so they could reset the sting setup.

  11. #26484

    January

    I had tried her twice before in Cincinnati with nothing but a run around. I was in Florence today most of the day and saw she was there so thought what the hell, lets play the game and see what happens LOL Same old game with her. An hour between text's until 3 hours in she asks her same 2 questions. Are you a cop and what race are you. I answer and 30 minutes later she text NICE. LOL Okay so do I get to see you? And if so I need location and donation?! Just like the 1st 2 times nothing after that.

  12. #26483

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    Why do these ladies think we should get their cigarettes?
    Someone told them a cop will not buy them anything. Maybe they think you're a delivery driver so that is why you are coming to see them, not have sex.

  13. #26482
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    Why do these ladies think we should get their cigarettes?
    Never stop for anything for these girls. Even if you have seen them before. If you haven't seen them an it a sting it just more evidents against you. If a provider.

    Ask me to pick anything up that's when I go to next choice. I always have a backup. If that don't work always another day. Don't give in.

  14. #26481

    Heh

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    Why do these ladies think we should get their cigarettes?
    I've never figured that out. I've done it more than a few times. Had a regular once who I'd get smokes for every time. Right up to the point that I saw my dad die of Covid, and while it wasn't related to smoking -- he'd quit decades earlier -- it did make me think f**k it, I'm not going to make it easier to kill yourself. This one, too, was young but actually had early COPD I later learned. I also later realized her respiratory issues had as much or more to do with smoking H and meth. I should have realized that all earlier anyway. But I've reached a point where sex just doesn't motivate me nearly as much as not wanting to do what I don't really want to do.

  15. #26480

    Cigarettes

    Why do these ladies think we should get their cigarettes?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape