Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 547 947 1447 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 33194
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26504

    Be safe out there and wrap it up

    Heard through grapevine that an "amazing" provider has the ultimate eternal gift that keeps on giving. Info was from someone who worked with her. I am avoiding this one and always wrapping my shit up. Just a heads up.

  2. #26503

    Syd

    https://tryst.link/escort/shoujosyd

    I've actually been with her irl on a date like. Ten years ago. Has anyone taken the plunge? Her deposit rules are horrible. But I can definitely verify this is a real person with a college degree. I can also verify there are substantial amounts of cosmetic surgery.

  3. #26502

    Lucy

    I never thought Lucy herself was, I was worried it was someone else. She verified herself and I 100% believe it was her now. I guess I should have sent the selfie, I acted overly worried. If she messages me again I'll post a review here. I owe that much after that silliness.

  4. #26501
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I hope not because she was on my short list.
    She is cool. Just talk to her.

  5. #26500

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to see Lucy but then she asked for a selfie.

    Did she ask anyone else for one, or was I talking to Uncle LEO?
    100% not a LEO. I was talking to her last night. I know she's had some bad clients lately.

  6. #26499

    Little WetWet

    For those concerned about WetWet she took a well deserved Vacation. She told me she was back in town.

    Who is going to be the Second one to see her while she is well rested.

  7. #26498
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to see Lucy but then she asked for a selfie.

    Did she ask anyone else for one, or was I talking to Uncle LEO?
    I hope not because she was on my short list.

  8. #26497
    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    When they busted me, they put me into a transfer vehicle (common minivan) There was a guy already in it in cuffs. Said he had only been in the van for a few minutes. So they were resetting the sting in the time it took me to stop a get the drink. Like a fucking production line.
    I hate that that happened to you but I've read all your posts on that subject and appreciate your candor and sharing that experience to help the team.

  9. #26496

    Lucy

    I was just about to see Lucy but then she asked for a selfie.

    Did she ask anyone else for one, or was I talking to Uncle LEO?

  10. #26495
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I love the way your mind thinks.

    .
    When they busted me, they put me into a transfer vehicle (common minivan) There was a guy already in it in cuffs. Said he had only been in the van for a few minutes. So they were resetting the sting in the time it took me to stop a get the drink. Like a fucking production line.

  11. #26494

    Lmfa

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Ol Bedtime was definitely a poet with some of the best rose-colored whoring glasses a newb can buy. Before he went to St John School. I like to think he's really a local deputy that wandered into a neighboring jurisdiction and couldn't talk his way out of the sting. LOL.
    You never cease to make me laugh.

  12. #26493

    Saffy / Twig

    Had a appointment with Saffy on Saturday. Communication was good. Arrived early and set up a recon post. No boyfriend or anyone else leaving prior to my scheduled arrival. There have been comments on here about the condition of her apartment. Its bad and I found it a challenge to walk without stepping on something. Got undressed and went straight on to the BBBJ. Toothy and nothing to get really excited about. She does have a nice tight pussy and never said no. Overall a Ok visit but the condition of the apartment, the toothy BJ will keep me from repeating. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/435352296645.

  13. #26492

    He was the best and worst of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    When I got busted in Dayton last year, she asked me to stop and get her something to drink to delay me so they could reset the sting setup.
    Ol Bedtime was definitely a poet with some of the best rose-colored whoring glasses a newb can buy. Before he went to St John School. I like to think he's really a local deputy that wandered into a neighboring jurisdiction and couldn't talk his way out of the sting. LOL.

  14. #26491
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJaimes  [View Original Post]
    Buy a couple burgers and fries at McDonalds when your visiting new / unknown company and if it's a sting say you work for uber eats.
    Not sure that will work. When I order food delivered it is stapled shut with door dash or Uber on the bag. Good luck with that.

  15. #26490
    I love the way your mind thinks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    When I got busted in Dayton last year, she asked me to stop and get her something to drink to delay me so they could reset the sting setup.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape