Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 948 1448 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26506
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    For those concerned about WetWet she took a well deserved Vacation. She told me she was back in town.

    Who is going to be the Second one to see her while she is well rested.
    I was wanting to check her out but she never responded to me. That's unfortunate because she seems cool.

  2. #26505
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I never thought Lucy herself was, I was worried it was someone else. She verified herself and I 100% believe it was her now. I guess I should have sent the selfie, I acted overly worried. If she messages me again I'll post a review here. I owe that much after that silliness.
    Why put out anything personal to any provider. Selfie just like deposits don't send it.

  3. #26504
    Quote Originally Posted by Puritanical  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/shoujosyd

    I've actually been with her irl on a date like. Ten years ago. Has anyone taken the plunge? Her deposit rules are horrible. But I can definitely verify this is a real person with a college degree. I can also verify there are substantial amounts of cosmetic surgery.
    Deposit rules not only horrible but no go. Doesn't matter how real she is or best provide in town. Don't.

    Give any of these people any kind of deposit. They need the mono more the we need the pussy. Plenty of good provider.

    Out there with no deposit. Do the time to research.

  4. #26503

    Be safe out there and wrap it up

    Heard through grapevine that an "amazing" provider has the ultimate eternal gift that keeps on giving. Info was from someone who worked with her. I am avoiding this one and always wrapping my shit up. Just a heads up.

  5. #26502

    Syd

    https://tryst.link/escort/shoujosyd

    I've actually been with her irl on a date like. Ten years ago. Has anyone taken the plunge? Her deposit rules are horrible. But I can definitely verify this is a real person with a college degree. I can also verify there are substantial amounts of cosmetic surgery.

  6. #26501

    Lucy

    I never thought Lucy herself was, I was worried it was someone else. She verified herself and I 100% believe it was her now. I guess I should have sent the selfie, I acted overly worried. If she messages me again I'll post a review here. I owe that much after that silliness.

  7. #26500
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I hope not because she was on my short list.
    She is cool. Just talk to her.

  8. #26499

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to see Lucy but then she asked for a selfie.

    Did she ask anyone else for one, or was I talking to Uncle LEO?
    100% not a LEO. I was talking to her last night. I know she's had some bad clients lately.

  9. #26498

    Little WetWet

    For those concerned about WetWet she took a well deserved Vacation. She told me she was back in town.

    Who is going to be the Second one to see her while she is well rested.

  10. #26497
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to see Lucy but then she asked for a selfie.

    Did she ask anyone else for one, or was I talking to Uncle LEO?
    I hope not because she was on my short list.

  11. #26496
    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    When they busted me, they put me into a transfer vehicle (common minivan) There was a guy already in it in cuffs. Said he had only been in the van for a few minutes. So they were resetting the sting in the time it took me to stop a get the drink. Like a fucking production line.
    I hate that that happened to you but I've read all your posts on that subject and appreciate your candor and sharing that experience to help the team.

  12. #26495

    Lucy

    I was just about to see Lucy but then she asked for a selfie.

    Did she ask anyone else for one, or was I talking to Uncle LEO?

  13. #26494
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I love the way your mind thinks.

    .
    When they busted me, they put me into a transfer vehicle (common minivan) There was a guy already in it in cuffs. Said he had only been in the van for a few minutes. So they were resetting the sting in the time it took me to stop a get the drink. Like a fucking production line.

  14. #26493

    Lmfa

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Ol Bedtime was definitely a poet with some of the best rose-colored whoring glasses a newb can buy. Before he went to St John School. I like to think he's really a local deputy that wandered into a neighboring jurisdiction and couldn't talk his way out of the sting. LOL.
    You never cease to make me laugh.

  15. #26492

    Saffy / Twig

    Had a appointment with Saffy on Saturday. Communication was good. Arrived early and set up a recon post. No boyfriend or anyone else leaving prior to my scheduled arrival. There have been comments on here about the condition of her apartment. Its bad and I found it a challenge to walk without stepping on something. Got undressed and went straight on to the BBBJ. Toothy and nothing to get really excited about. She does have a nice tight pussy and never said no. Overall a Ok visit but the condition of the apartment, the toothy BJ will keep me from repeating. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/435352296645.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape