Thread: HX experiences in the Evil Empire
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 128
-
06-20-23 10:08 #98Senior Member

Posts: 1388BabyGirlSky
Just had another BBFS date with Babygirl. Damn this girl is so tiny! Doesn't even weigh 100 lbs, and those thighs are so skinny. You can fold her up like a pretzel and just throw her around like rag doll. Riding my dick cowgirl felt like there was nobody on top of me. Pussy is nice and tight despite several clones. Still got that Venus Fly Trap kitty that throbs as you pump in and out.
Does not DFK and does not DATY, two of my fav activities. But more than makes up for it for some excellent BBBJ and of course the main event, feeling that wet slimy pussy without any piece of plastic taking away the pleasure that the baby Jesus intended for us LOL.
-
05-14-23 09:52 #97Regular Member

Posts: 16Xoxolexy
So has anybody seen her since I said she was in rehab.
Originally Posted by Munny169
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 21:28 #96Senior Member

Posts: 332Threesome
I've banged Chanel handful of times and I've asked native if they are down for a threesome maybe YMMV idk but I've been handed the golden ticket with a very reasonable rate. Hoping to this happens soon both of those asses bending over in front of me fvkkk!
Originally Posted by OgFish2424
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 11:20 #95Regular Member

Posts: 6That's the girl I was seeing regularly. She must have gotten a new number.
Originally Posted by IEdog
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 09:20 #94Regular Member

Posts: 1Humaniplex.
Originally Posted by EmvLa
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 13:21 #93Senior Member

Posts: 698Hx?
Is HX a website?
-
04-10-23 18:22 #92Regular Member

Posts: 24I sent you some PM's.
Originally Posted by Munny169
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 12:20 #91Regular Member

Posts: 16Xoxolexy
Yes just PM me and I will PM back. Or maybe she is just lying to me.
Originally Posted by IEdog
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 10:59 #90Regular Member

Posts: 24Is this the same Xoxo Lexy you are talking about.
Originally Posted by Munny169
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 10:28 #89Regular Member

Posts: 24I do not think we are talking about the same Xoxolexy? The gal I have been seeing is definitely not in rehab!
Originally Posted by Munny169
[View Original Post]
Let me ask you this if I PM you will you return my PM's?
-
04-09-23 16:14 #88Regular Member

Posts: 16Xoxolexy
She told me that she was in rehab over two weeks ago?
Originally Posted by IEdog
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 09:18 #87Regular Member

Posts: 24I saw her two weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Munny169
[View Original Post]
What about you when did you last see her?
-
04-08-23 18:08 #86Regular Member

Posts: 16Xoxolexy
When did you last see her?
Originally Posted by IEdog
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 20:41 #85Regular Member

Posts: 24Are you still seeing her presently?
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
I saw her recently, had some trouble in penetration, have you had the same experience?
-
04-06-23 10:57 #84Regular Member

Posts: 24Hey EmcSquared Can you Pm me? Have some questions?
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






