Thread: HX experiences in the Evil Empire
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 127
-
03-25-23 20:26 #82Regular Member

Posts: 24I am confused.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
Is the picture in your post XoxoLexy if so she look thinner than I remender.
-
01-14-23 11:31 #81Senior Member

Posts: 696Link?
They have links for contacts?
Originally Posted by OgFish2424
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 20:27 #80Regular Member

Posts: 2GucciChanel & Nativedoll26
I met up with both of these ladies on separate occasions. I met Gucci first last October and Native a few days ago. I was surprised that I was driving to the same location. Come to find out, they're roommates LOL.
Gucci: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body. CBJ, CFS. Dosen't like her hair touched during the BJ. Overall 8/10. Paid $150.
Native: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body, shorty. CBJ, CFS, Greek. Give her a heads up if you're going Greek, let just say it didn't end well. Overall 5/10. Paid $150 + $40 (for Greek).
-
01-04-23 23:47 #79Regular Member

Posts: 6Seen her over 30 times all in all and at least half of those were cip. She disappeared though, her BBBJ skills were epic.
Originally Posted by Munny169
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 17:54 #78Regular Member

Posts: 16Xoxolexy
How many times did you see her and were all BBFSCIP? How much did she charge?
Originally Posted by Mookie1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 14:16 #77Regular Member

Posts: 6I was the other guy she was seeing LOL. Used to link a couple times a week but haven't seen her in some time. Tight little thing for sure but her cleanliness and DFK skill need some work.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 09:18 #76Senior Member

Posts: 181Lovely_Lena
I saw Lena in SD last week. Here's my review:
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
L:7, Lena is half Latina. She is 5. 5 ish, very cute and has a slender body and a great ass!
A:8, Lena is sweet and was very accommodating with my requests. I'm an anal devotee and she provides without restriction.
S:9, Lena is very responsive to DATY, of which I spent 8-10 minutes enjoying. After a large, shuddering orgasm, I mounted her mish. Wow she was tight and responsive. Lots of kissing and moaning. We started anal mish, again quite vocal and orgasmic. We switched to doggy. I got great penetration with this position. Then onto the jockey position with her prone and legs together. I finished this great session with Lena sucking my load out! It was great!
E:8, $200/30 + $100 for anal.
Repeat:9 , yes whenever she's in SD.
-
12-09-22 13:17 #75Regular Member

Posts: 16XoxoLexy
How much does she charge you?
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 12:51 #74Regular Member

Posts: 5Xoxolexy
I would love to see her! Pm info please.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 14:37 #73Senior Member

Posts: 158I can confirm. That's the good news. Bad news at least for you is she retired on HX and only sees 2 guys, one of them be me. The other dude has not seen her in 6 months, but I still see her 1 or 2 times per month. Usually car dates not far from her home. Or I pick her up at the end of her street, take her to my hotel not far from the freeway, then take her back home.
Originally Posted by IEdog
[View Original Post]
Seen her almost 10 times now, all dates BBFSCIP of course. Never ever used a condom with her.
-
09-26-22 13:07 #72Regular Member

Posts: 24XoxoLexy
Has anyone been seeing XoxoLexy from HX lately? I heard she still sees a few regular clients can anyone confirm that?
-
08-17-22 00:36 #71Senior Member

Posts: 99Lovely_Lena
Did she allow bb?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 22:50 #70Senior Member

Posts: 7263Lovely_lena (hx).
Man she is one spicy one and full GFE and I enjoyed banging her tight starfish.
She got some nice soft medium boobs to lick and suck plus some nice hard nipples to flick.
Her soft moans and arched back as I daty and dato her than folded her legs back in mish to have jr go deep into her butthole.
Wonderful date.
-
07-18-22 22:02 #69Senior Member

Posts: 7263I will admit in her prime when she "was" alot skinnier her services were top notch especially her BJ's.
Originally Posted by Pjordanunc
[View Original Post]
She did enjoy getting plowed and for good tips anything can happen.
But stopped seeing her for a few years and saw a video of how she blew up to fatness and how she was using photoshopped pics. I called her out and many others did as well and she blew a fuse.
My friend even saw her and snapped a few pics when she wasn't looking and showed me how "fat" she got.
That video of her was true about one thing not the services but the physical appearance of her looking very squishy and Thick.
But, she was up there with the best of BBBJ's!
Maybe the mgr at the hotel she stayed finally cut her off from staying there?
-
07-18-22 10:24 #68Regular Member

Posts: 9Haven't heard that but not a surprise. She's been around for a long time. Recent reports are that her appearance has fallen off a bit. In her prime she was good though. I had her folded up like pretzel with her ankles behind her head and finished off by glueing her eyes shut. LOL she loved getting facials or taking it to the back of throat.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



