Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: HX experiences in the Evil Empire

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 127
Massage and Stress Relief
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #82
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. That's the good news. Bad news at least for you is she retired on HX and only sees 2 guys, one of them be me. The other dude has not seen her in 6 months, but I still see her 1 or 2 times per month. Usually car dates not far from her home. Or I pick her up at the end of her street, take her to my hotel not far from the freeway, then take her back home.

    Seen her almost 10 times now, all dates BBFSCIP of course. Never ever used a condom with her.
    I am confused.

    Is the picture in your post XoxoLexy if so she look thinner than I remender.

  2. #81

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by OgFish2424  [View Original Post]
    I met up with both of these ladies on separate occasions. I met Gucci first last October and Native a few days ago. I was surprised that I was driving to the same location. Come to find out, they're roommates LOL.

    Gucci: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body. CBJ, CFS. Dosen't like her hair touched during the BJ. Overall 8/10. Paid $150.

    Native: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body, shorty. CBJ, CFS, Greek. Give her a heads up if you're going Greek, let just say it didn't end well. Overall 5/10. Paid $150 + $40 (for Greek).
    They have links for contacts?

  3. #80

    GucciChanel & Nativedoll26

    I met up with both of these ladies on separate occasions. I met Gucci first last October and Native a few days ago. I was surprised that I was driving to the same location. Come to find out, they're roommates LOL.

    Gucci: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body. CBJ, CFS. Dosen't like her hair touched during the BJ. Overall 8/10. Paid $150.

    Native: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body, shorty. CBJ, CFS, Greek. Give her a heads up if you're going Greek, let just say it didn't end well. Overall 5/10. Paid $150 + $40 (for Greek).

  4. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Munny169  [View Original Post]
    How many times did you see her and were all BBFSCIP? How much did she charge?
    Seen her over 30 times all in all and at least half of those were cip. She disappeared though, her BBBJ skills were epic.

  5. #78

    Xoxolexy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie1234  [View Original Post]
    I was the other guy she was seeing LOL. Used to link a couple times a week but haven't seen her in some time. Tight little thing for sure but her cleanliness and DFK skill need some work.
    How many times did you see her and were all BBFSCIP? How much did she charge?

  6. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. That's the good news. Bad news at least for you is she retired on HX and only sees 2 guys, one of them be me. The other dude has not seen her in 6 months, but I still see her 1 or 2 times per month. Usually car dates not far from her home. Or I pick her up at the end of her street, take her to my hotel not far from the freeway, then take her back home.

    Seen her almost 10 times now, all dates BBFSCIP of course. Never ever used a condom with her.
    I was the other guy she was seeing LOL. Used to link a couple times a week but haven't seen her in some time. Tight little thing for sure but her cleanliness and DFK skill need some work.

  7. #76

    Lovely_Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Lovely_lena (hx).

    Man she is one spicy one and full GFE and I enjoyed banging her tight starfish.

    She got some nice soft medium boobs to lick and suck plus some nice hard nipples to flick.

    Her soft moans and arched back as I daty and dato her than folded her legs back in mish to have jr go deep into her butthole.

    Wonderful date.
    I saw Lena in SD last week. Here's my review:

    L:7, Lena is half Latina. She is 5. 5 ish, very cute and has a slender body and a great ass!

    A:8, Lena is sweet and was very accommodating with my requests. I'm an anal devotee and she provides without restriction.

    S:9, Lena is very responsive to DATY, of which I spent 8-10 minutes enjoying. After a large, shuddering orgasm, I mounted her mish. Wow she was tight and responsive. Lots of kissing and moaning. We started anal mish, again quite vocal and orgasmic. We switched to doggy. I got great penetration with this position. Then onto the jockey position with her prone and legs together. I finished this great session with Lena sucking my load out! It was great!

    E:8, $200/30 + $100 for anal.

    Repeat:9 , yes whenever she's in SD.

  8. #75

    XoxoLexy

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. That's the good news. Bad news at least for you is she retired on HX and only sees 2 guys, one of them be me. The other dude has not seen her in 6 months, but I still see her 1 or 2 times per month. Usually car dates not far from her home. Or I pick her up at the end of her street, take her to my hotel not far from the freeway, then take her back home.

    Seen her almost 10 times now, all dates BBFSCIP of course. Never ever used a condom with her.
    How much does she charge you?

  9. #74

    Xoxolexy

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. That's the good news. Bad news at least for you is she retired on HX and only sees 2 guys, one of them be me. The other dude has not seen her in 6 months, but I still see her 1 or 2 times per month. Usually car dates not far from her home. Or I pick her up at the end of her street, take her to my hotel not far from the freeway, then take her back home.

    Seen her almost 10 times now, all dates BBFSCIP of course. Never ever used a condom with her.
    I would love to see her! Pm info please.

  10. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been seeing XoxoLexy from HX lately? I heard she still sees a few regular clients can anyone confirm that?
    I can confirm. That's the good news. Bad news at least for you is she retired on HX and only sees 2 guys, one of them be me. The other dude has not seen her in 6 months, but I still see her 1 or 2 times per month. Usually car dates not far from her home. Or I pick her up at the end of her street, take her to my hotel not far from the freeway, then take her back home.

    Seen her almost 10 times now, all dates BBFSCIP of course. Never ever used a condom with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221004-224302.png‎  

  11. #72
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    XoxoLexy

    Has anyone been seeing XoxoLexy from HX lately? I heard she still sees a few regular clients can anyone confirm that?

  12. #71

    Lovely_Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Lovely_lena (hx).

    Man she is one spicy one and full GFE and I enjoyed banging her tight starfish.

    She got some nice soft medium boobs to lick and suck plus some nice hard nipples to flick.

    Her soft moans and arched back as I daty and dato her than folded her legs back in mish to have jr go deep into her butthole.

    Wonderful date.
    Did she allow bb?

  13. #70
    Lovely_lena (hx).

    Man she is one spicy one and full GFE and I enjoyed banging her tight starfish.

    She got some nice soft medium boobs to lick and suck plus some nice hard nipples to flick.

    Her soft moans and arched back as I daty and dato her than folded her legs back in mish to have jr go deep into her butthole.

    Wonderful date.

  14. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjordanunc  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard that but not a surprise. She's been around for a long time. Recent reports are that her appearance has fallen off a bit. In her prime she was good though. I had her folded up like pretzel with her ankles behind her head and finished off by glueing her eyes shut. LOL she loved getting facials or taking it to the back of throat.
    I will admit in her prime when she "was" alot skinnier her services were top notch especially her BJ's.

    She did enjoy getting plowed and for good tips anything can happen.

    But stopped seeing her for a few years and saw a video of how she blew up to fatness and how she was using photoshopped pics. I called her out and many others did as well and she blew a fuse.

    My friend even saw her and snapped a few pics when she wasn't looking and showed me how "fat" she got.

    That video of her was true about one thing not the services but the physical appearance of her looking very squishy and Thick.

    But, she was up there with the best of BBBJ's!

    Maybe the mgr at the hotel she stayed finally cut her off from staying there?

  15. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happend to AlexisSweet69 the Corona thot just saw the blog someone created (AS has left the building)?
    Haven't heard that but not a surprise. She's been around for a long time. Recent reports are that her appearance has fallen off a bit. In her prime she was good though. I had her folded up like pretzel with her ankles behind her head and finished off by glueing her eyes shut. LOL she loved getting facials or taking it to the back of throat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape