Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: HX experiences in the Evil Empire

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 127
Massage and Stress Relief
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #97

    Xoxolexy

    Quote Originally Posted by Munny169  [View Original Post]
    Yes just PM me and I will PM back. Or maybe she is just lying to me.
    So has anybody seen her since I said she was in rehab.

  2. #96

    Threesome

    Quote Originally Posted by OgFish2424  [View Original Post]
    I met up with both of these ladies on separate occasions. I met Gucci first last October and Native a few days ago. I was surprised that I was driving to the same location. Come to find out, they're roommates LOL.

    Gucci: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body. CBJ, CFS. Dosen't like her hair touched during the BJ. Overall 8/10. Paid $150.

    Native: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body, shorty. CBJ, CFS, Greek. Give her a heads up if you're going Greek, let just say it didn't end well. Overall 5/10. Paid $150 + $40 (for Greek).
    I've banged Chanel handful of times and I've asked native if they are down for a threesome maybe YMMV idk but I've been handed the golden ticket with a very reasonable rate. Hoping to this happens soon both of those asses bending over in front of me fvkkk!

  3. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Xoxo Lexy you are talking about.
    That's the girl I was seeing regularly. She must have gotten a new number.

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Is HX a website?
    Humaniplex.

  5. #93

    Hx?

    Is HX a website?

  6. #92
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Munny169  [View Original Post]
    Yes just PM me and I will PM back. Or maybe she is just lying to me.
    I sent you some PM's.

  7. #91

    Xoxolexy

    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    I do not think we are talking about the same Xoxolexy? The gal I have been seeing is definitely not in rehab!

    Let me ask you this if I PM you will you return my PM's?
    Yes just PM me and I will PM back. Or maybe she is just lying to me.

  8. #90
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Munny169  [View Original Post]
    She told me that she was in rehab over two weeks ago?
    Is this the same Xoxo Lexy you are talking about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9e7aaa24a428d3c23bcfe2e829af3a21.jpg‎  

  9. #89
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Munny169  [View Original Post]
    She told me that she was in rehab over two weeks ago?
    I do not think we are talking about the same Xoxolexy? The gal I have been seeing is definitely not in rehab!

    Let me ask you this if I PM you will you return my PM's?

  10. #88

    Xoxolexy

    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    I saw her two weeks ago.

    What about you when did you last see her?
    She told me that she was in rehab over two weeks ago?

  11. #87
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Munny169  [View Original Post]
    When did you last see her?
    I saw her two weeks ago.

    What about you when did you last see her?

  12. #86

    Xoxolexy

    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    Are you still seeing her presently?

    I saw her recently, had some trouble in penetration, have you had the same experience?
    When did you last see her?

  13. #85
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. That's the good news. Bad news at least for you is she retired on HX and only sees 2 guys, one of them be me. The other dude has not seen her in 6 months, but I still see her 1 or 2 times per month. Usually car dates not far from her home. Or I pick her up at the end of her street, take her to my hotel not far from the freeway, then take her back home.

    Seen her almost 10 times now, all dates BBFSCIP of course. Never ever used a condom with her.
    Are you still seeing her presently?

    I saw her recently, had some trouble in penetration, have you had the same experience?

  14. #84
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. That's the good news. Bad news at least for you is she retired on HX and only sees 2 guys, one of them be me. The other dude has not seen her in 6 months, but I still see her 1 or 2 times per month. Usually car dates not far from her home. Or I pick her up at the end of her street, take her to my hotel not far from the freeway, then take her back home.

    Seen her almost 10 times now, all dates BBFSCIP of course. Never ever used a condom with her.
    Hey EmcSquared Can you Pm me? Have some questions?

  15. #83

    XoxoLexy

    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    I am confused.

    Is the picture in your post XoxoLexy if so she look thinner than I remender.
    Its a really old photo, she has not ***** any panties in over two years so maybe just saw her once along time ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape