Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 573 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 623 673 1073 1573 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 37318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28738

    Any intel?

    Seems fairly legit, but any intel? She says she's new to the game, I imagine she's new to the states is what that means.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4516786.htm?cat=1

  2. #28737

    Kacey

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    The first time we were set to meet I got ghosted. I'd also love to hear a success story / review from someone before I try again. I just don't have a lot of time to dedicate to the hobby so I tend to only try with people who have proven to be consistent / reliable. I will say, from the one pic she sent me she does look cute.
    I contacted her at 11:30 yesterday. I got a reply at 5 pm. After 6 she sent rates and photo. I can't sit by my hoe phone for hours waiting for a response. She looks cute but comes and replies take forever. Foxy was quicker to reply if that tells you anything. If I am a le to see her, I will report back.

  3. #28736

    Any deposit is to much

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    The part that would bother me is the 20% deposit to a complete unknown.
    If a gal is looking for a deposit she's looking for money for nothing. I thought that was a bedrock rule! Offer her $5 deposit. I bet she'll take it. And when she takes it, she's a scam.

    If anyone knows different then speak up.

  4. #28735

    Kacey

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    In all fairness, this is the closest thing to a review that has been posted. Without pictures or a review, I didn't know what to expect. Would be nice to hear a little more like where is her room, what are her rates, etc. I'm interested but feel like I'm missing information to make a decision.
    The first time we were set to meet I got ghosted. I'd also love to hear a success story / review from someone before I try again. I just don't have a lot of time to dedicate to the hobby so I tend to only try with people who have proven to be consistent / reliable. I will say, from the one pic she sent me she does look cute.

  5. #28734
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Okay I'm starting to get pissed. It's not like my inbox is flooded with Pam's about why'all asking for Kacey's number. Well if you have it, please go see her your going to get what you paid for. I'm promise you that she give you the best head game you ever had. Personality is a 10 if you don't get on her bad side which is never unless you keep playing games with her and not showing up to whatever you setup with her. Anyways rant over she has a room on the Southside for the night. Everyone knows when checkout is so go see or help her extend her stay at the room she's at. If you need her number (which is a TextNow number), just hmu. I don't have pics of her, she will send you the pics. She's a busty blonde in her mid to early 30's who looks younger than her age. Tits and ass are 5/5 and she has a tight kitty. Everything is open on the menu as long as your willing to cough up the bread. Be safe.
    In all fairness, this is the closest thing to a review that has been posted. Without pictures or a review, I didn't know what to expect. Would be nice to hear a little more like where is her room, what are her rates, etc. I'm interested but feel like I'm missing information to make a decision.

  6. #28733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the scoop on this one? She is asking for a face pic for verification which always kind of sketches me out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/macixxmarie08
    The part that would bother me is the 20% deposit to a complete unknown.

  7. #28732

    Why no one wants to see Kacey?

    Okay I'm starting to get pissed. It's not like my inbox is flooded with Pam's about why'all asking for Kacey's number. Well if you have it, please go see her your going to get what you paid for. I'm promise you that she give you the best head game you ever had. Personality is a 10 if you don't get on her bad side which is never unless you keep playing games with her and not showing up to whatever you setup with her. Anyways rant over she has a room on the Southside for the night. Everyone knows when checkout is so go see or help her extend her stay at the room she's at. If you need her number (which is a TextNow number), just hmu. I don't have pics of her, she will send you the pics. She's a busty blonde in her mid to early 30's who looks younger than her age. Tits and ass are 5/5 and she has a tight kitty. Everything is open on the menu as long as your willing to cough up the bread. Be safe.

  8. #28731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the scoop on this one? She is asking for a face pic for verification which always kind of sketches me out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/macixxmarie08
    Tell her ok and how many fingers you want me hold up. Then just put those fingers block enough but not too much. I got 2 and 3 fingers in my album just in case. Be safe.

  9. #28730

    Will someone please go see Tammy LOL!

    Fellas,

    During a dry spell around here back in the winter, I saw Tammy a couple of times earlier in the year and got mediocre service. She has been hitting me up every couple of days because she's going thru woman changes, and she's horny as hell. Honestly, I haven't been interested or had time to beat it down but for those interested Service is. 80 for QV and $. 20 for hhr of service with BBBJ, and hell maybe if you're lucky BBFS, because according to her the hormones are off the charts. YMMV. Just posting this as an option for someone else out there because I've been sticking AMPs lately.

    FF out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/490177480863

  10. #28729

    Kacey

    Kacey got a room on the Southside for the night. Just lmk if you need her digits. She is legit and one of the best in the city.

  11. #28728

    Macie

    Anyone have the scoop on this one? She is asking for a face pic for verification which always kind of sketches me out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/macixxmarie08

  12. #28727
    Has anyone seen candy. She was here a couple years back and disappeared but now she's advertising on tryst and in the Westend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/candysweetsxo

  13. #28726

    Chase

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    What was provided and what was the damage?
    Has anyone seen chase or raven from sirens.

  14. #28725

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko52  [View Original Post]
    Saw Alyssa from SirensVA. 10 out of 10. They advertise as a stripper service to stay low key. Came straight to my house. Simple and stress-free. They've been around awhile, so I know I'm safe from LE. They take credit cards.

    https://sirensva.com/
    What was provided and what was the damage?

  15. #28724
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 44

    Alyssa

    Saw Alyssa from SirensVA. 10 out of 10. They advertise as a stripper service to stay low key. Came straight to my house. Simple and stress-free. They've been around awhile, so I know I'm safe from LE. They take credit cards.

    https://sirensva.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape