Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 37320
-
04-08-23 21:55 #28710Senior Member

Posts: 32Yes, definitely avoid Faith
This is so true. Please avoid at all costs. She got me awhile back and looks like she's right back at it again on Midlothian. Be warned and stay safe.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 19:41 #28709Senior Member

Posts: 369Avoid Faith
Looks like she stepped up her game and is trying to set folks up with her useless dude and some thug friend of theirs. I heard them when I was going to pay and noped out of that situation. Avoid. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_e/isaturday-morning-hhr-and-qv-s/666702096899
She was always trying to scam and I couldn’t help but laugh at her transparent attempts. This probably isn’t news to you guys but know she’s doing setups.
-
04-08-23 19:39 #28708Senior Member

Posts: 75Maylean.
Don't waste your time. She is asking for a deposit.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1238604.htm?cat=1
-
04-08-23 18:23 #28707Senior Member

Posts: 75JB back at it.
Looks like she is back as jayliynn.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/274527237848
-
04-08-23 14:51 #28706Senior Member

Posts: 353Kacey
Hello brothers,
I wanted to know if anyone had a chance to see Kacey yet? If so how was she? I've been playing phone tag with her.
Thanks.
Be safe.
-
04-08-23 10:53 #28705Senior Member

Posts: 32Any info?
Hey all,
Any info on this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...544/8046130434
Goes by a few different names, Emily, Sophia.
Any info would be amazing. Thanks and stay safe.
-
04-08-23 08:59 #28704Senior Member

Posts: 1449That list of activities is a tad long anc the whole ad gives off the scam vibe. Give it a go but guessing she'll ask for deposit or gift card crap. Goodluck.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 21:51 #28703Asshole

Posts: 567Doesn't look familiar to me.
Originally Posted by Clceent101
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 20:34 #28702Senior Member

Posts: 371I have never seen her but judging from those pictures I would hazard a guess she likes candy. It's hard to be that skinny without being in to that.
Originally Posted by Clceent101
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 20:07 #28701Senior Member

Posts: 61Summer
Anyone know anything about this lady Summer? Claims to moved from VA. Curious if she pissed people off or relocated for a more legit reason? Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...u/418995116126
-
04-07-23 15:20 #28700Asshole

Posts: 567Foxy
Foxy just tx me says she's available and has a friend if you're into that. PM for her number.
-
04-07-23 10:12 #28699Senior Member

Posts: 155Any Intel?
Anyone met this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...lo-lo/55460529
-
04-07-23 07:03 #28698Senior Member

Posts: 29She's real!
Had a fantastic session with her a couple of weeks ago. She took an extended break but is back, and I'll be seeing her often. PM me if you'd like more info.
Originally Posted by Yessir123
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 17:05 #28697Senior Member

Posts: 116Provider
Any good providers that does just BBBJ? Thanks.
-
04-05-23 23:24 #28696Senior Member

Posts: 486Haha I tried she stopped responding LOL.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




