Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 37325
-
04-11-23 07:47 #28730Senior Member

Posts: 1772The part that would bother me is the 20% deposit to a complete unknown.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 00:30 #28729Senior Member

Posts: 230Why no one wants to see Kacey?
Okay I'm starting to get pissed. It's not like my inbox is flooded with Pam's about why'all asking for Kacey's number. Well if you have it, please go see her your going to get what you paid for. I'm promise you that she give you the best head game you ever had. Personality is a 10 if you don't get on her bad side which is never unless you keep playing games with her and not showing up to whatever you setup with her. Anyways rant over she has a room on the Southside for the night. Everyone knows when checkout is so go see or help her extend her stay at the room she's at. If you need her number (which is a TextNow number), just hmu. I don't have pics of her, she will send you the pics. She's a busty blonde in her mid to early 30's who looks younger than her age. Tits and ass are 5/5 and she has a tight kitty. Everything is open on the menu as long as your willing to cough up the bread. Be safe.
-
04-10-23 22:29 #28728Senior Member

Posts: 1449Tell her ok and how many fingers you want me hold up. Then just put those fingers block enough but not too much. I got 2 and 3 fingers in my album just in case. Be safe.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 22:11 #28727Senior Member

Posts: 170Will someone please go see Tammy LOL!
Fellas,
During a dry spell around here back in the winter, I saw Tammy a couple of times earlier in the year and got mediocre service. She has been hitting me up every couple of days because she's going thru woman changes, and she's horny as hell. Honestly, I haven't been interested or had time to beat it down but for those interested Service is. 80 for QV and $. 20 for hhr of service with BBBJ, and hell maybe if you're lucky BBFS, because according to her the hormones are off the charts. YMMV. Just posting this as an option for someone else out there because I've been sticking AMPs lately.
FF out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/490177480863
-
04-10-23 22:05 #28726Senior Member

Posts: 230Kacey
Kacey got a room on the Southside for the night. Just lmk if you need her digits. She is legit and one of the best in the city.
-
04-10-23 17:49 #28725Senior Member

Posts: 115Macie
Anyone have the scoop on this one? She is asking for a face pic for verification which always kind of sketches me out.
https://tryst.link/escort/macixxmarie08
-
04-10-23 13:19 #28724Senior Member

Posts: 153Has anyone seen candy. She was here a couple years back and disappeared but now she's advertising on tryst and in the Westend.
https://tryst.link/escort/candysweetsxo
-
04-10-23 10:06 #28723Senior Member

Posts: 234Chase
Has anyone seen chase or raven from sirens.
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 07:22 #28722Senior Member

Posts: 123Alyssa
What was provided and what was the damage?
Originally Posted by Jacko52
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 06:11 #28721Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 44Alyssa
Saw Alyssa from SirensVA. 10 out of 10. They advertise as a stripper service to stay low key. Came straight to my house. Simple and stress-free. They've been around awhile, so I know I'm safe from LE. They take credit cards.
https://sirensva.com/
-
04-10-23 02:09 #28720Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 35Clean
I'm looking for girls who are professional and not strung out on drugs. Any recommendations?
-
04-09-23 23:15 #28719Senior Member

Posts: 342Not Arianna / Jackie
Trust and believe as much as I'd LOVE for just one more visit with Jackie, this chick definitely isn't her. Jackie has a small heart shaped tattoo by her eye that's missing in this chick's pics, alongside a chest tat as well. I do acknowledge the striking resemblance though.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 22:35 #28718Senior Member

Posts: 230Kacey looking for some fun
Hey fellas Kacey has a room on the Southside for tonight. Just hit her up if you have her digits. If you don't just hmu or you may have to clear out some of your private messages. Stay safe.
-
04-09-23 21:36 #28717Senior Member

Posts: 577Nove
If it is, she got clean cause she was on that pipe bad. I doubt it but I'll find out.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 18:25 #28716Senior Member

Posts: 371Looks similar yes, but not her.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





