Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 575 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 625 675 1075 1575 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28714

    Rip Offs

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    She recently got me. I seen her several times before without any issues. But this time I went see her at the travel inn off midlo. As soon as I get in the room she start saying management comes in the room to inspect every morning. This was never the case before so we get started right away. She gives me a 1 min bbj then ask if I'm ready and as I'm just getting good inside her guts her junkie BF starts banging on the door. She screams out 2 mins mind you I haven't even been there 5 mins yet. I'm thinking 2 mins huh. Ok I see what's going on here. So I try to hurry up and finish and not even minute later he starts banging on the door again nonstop she gets up snatch the donation off the nightstand and runs to the door and gives him the money. Then she puts on her clothes saying that we finish and walks out the room and waits until l leave out. Total time there 8 mins. Needless to say I won't be seeing her again. The monkey is strong with this one.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/804-546-6181

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_e/outcall-and-incall-special--80/234714678389
    The game is getting worse out there from the Escort and Streetwalker end, most of this is because of the people.

    We are dealing with. The best thing to do is to think out of the box and get a few UTR's and most of them.

    Know others, They are out there. PM me if we want to talk more about this. Things have basically hit rock.

    Bottom out there from what I am seeing! Thanks Streetsmrt1.

  2. #28713

    Faith Marie

    I saw that she was recently in Richmond. I didn't see any recent reports. Anyone visit her while she was in town??

    Her pics have always interested me. But I've never had the time to play. When I was in the same area as her.

    TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/015/NDY...jM2NzQ5Y2E.jpg

  3. #28712

    Ripoff Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she stepped up her game and is trying to set folks up with her useless dude and some thug friend of theirs. I heard them when I was going to pay and noped out of that situation. Avoid. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_e/isaturday-morning-hhr-and-qv-s/666702096899

    She was always trying to scam and I couldnt help but laugh at her transparent attempts. This probably isnt news to you guys but know shes doing setups.
    She recently got me. I seen her several times before without any issues. But this time I went see her at the travel inn off midlo. As soon as I get in the room she start saying management comes in the room to inspect every morning. This was never the case before so we get started right away. She gives me a 1 min bbj then ask if I'm ready and as I'm just getting good inside her guts her junkie BF starts banging on the door. She screams out 2 mins mind you I haven't even been there 5 mins yet. I'm thinking 2 mins huh. Ok I see what's going on here. So I try to hurry up and finish and not even minute later he starts banging on the door again nonstop she gets up snatch the donation off the nightstand and runs to the door and gives him the money. Then she puts on her clothes saying that we finish and walks out the room and waits until l leave out. Total time there 8 mins. Needless to say I won't be seeing her again. The monkey is strong with this one.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/804-546-6181

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_e/outcall-and-incall-special--80/234714678389
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230409_025700.jpg‎   20230409_032513.jpg‎  

  4. #28711

    Nova

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/518208507620

    Is it just me or does this girl look like arriana / jazmine from a year ago?

  5. #28710

    Yes, definitely avoid Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she stepped up her game and is trying to set folks up with her useless dude and some thug friend of theirs. I heard them when I was going to pay and noped out of that situation. Avoid. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_e/isaturday-morning-hhr-and-qv-s/666702096899

    She was always trying to scam and I couldnt help but laugh at her transparent attempts. This probably isnt news to you guys but know shes doing setups.
    This is so true. Please avoid at all costs. She got me awhile back and looks like she's right back at it again on Midlothian. Be warned and stay safe.

  6. #28709

    Avoid Faith

    Looks like she stepped up her game and is trying to set folks up with her useless dude and some thug friend of theirs. I heard them when I was going to pay and noped out of that situation. Avoid. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_e/isaturday-morning-hhr-and-qv-s/666702096899

    She was always trying to scam and I couldn’t help but laugh at her transparent attempts. This probably isn’t news to you guys but know she’s doing setups.

  7. #28708

    Maylean.

    Don't waste your time. She is asking for a deposit.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1238604.htm?cat=1

  8. #28707

    JB back at it.

    Looks like she is back as jayliynn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/274527237848

  9. #28706

    Kacey

    Hello brothers,

    I wanted to know if anyone had a chance to see Kacey yet? If so how was she? I've been playing phone tag with her.

    Thanks.

    Be safe.

  10. #28705

    Any info?

    Hey all,

    Any info on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...544/8046130434

    Goes by a few different names, Emily, Sophia.

    Any info would be amazing. Thanks and stay safe.

  11. #28704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't look familiar to me.
    That list of activities is a tad long anc the whole ad gives off the scam vibe. Give it a go but guessing she'll ask for deposit or gift card crap. Goodluck.

  12. #28703
    Quote Originally Posted by Clceent101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this lady Summer? Claims to moved from VA. Curious if she pissed people off or relocated for a more legit reason? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...u/418995116126
    Doesn't look familiar to me.

  13. #28702
    Quote Originally Posted by Clceent101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this lady Summer? Claims to moved from VA. Curious if she pissed people off or relocated for a more legit reason? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...u/418995116126
    I have never seen her but judging from those pictures I would hazard a guess she likes candy. It's hard to be that skinny without being in to that.

  14. #28701

    Summer

    Anyone know anything about this lady Summer? Claims to moved from VA. Curious if she pissed people off or relocated for a more legit reason? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...u/418995116126

  15. #28700

    Foxy

    Foxy just tx me says she's available and has a friend if you're into that. PM for her number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape