Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 4897
-
04-17-23 07:41 #3202Senior Member

Posts: 204If we talking about the same hoe
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/127337362
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
Are you talking about her? I had an unpleasant experience with her last week and advise everyone to stay away from her.
-
04-16-23 18:42 #3201Senior Member

Posts: 987Serena
Saw her recently, after not seeing her for like 2 years. Set up was pretty easy. She's definitely deteriorated, looked like Serena from 2+ years ago and Gollum had a baby. Skinner too, but her tits were still nice (although one had a bandage on it on the side). She unzipped it but left her hoodie on, so I assume her arms are a mess.
Originally Posted by Capton928
[View Original Post]
Good news it she now can grit her teeth and actually take some fucking. Started with her pecking style BBBJ, to cfs in mish then finished BBBJCIM.
-
04-16-23 17:29 #3200Banned Member

Posts: 98Georgia Peach
Sorry you had a bad experience. I can't say the same. I got up with her 4 years ago. She was living in this small house in Harrington. We did an hh for 90, but I gave her 100 for some pics. She was in her 40's, bbw, but it was one of the best times I had. I got BBBJ, two pops. One doing doggie, the 2nd Mish. I never got to see her again after that. I believe she's having some health issues now, according to her Facebook page. She's had a few strokes. She should be 49 now. Damn shame, because I sure would've loved to get a hold of her again.
Originally Posted by OralMaster
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 12:05 #3199Senior Member

Posts: 61Also.
Also she used to double with the one that just got popped for MDK. Wouldn't go within half a mile of her now.
Originally Posted by Waahoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 09:39 #3198Regular Member

Posts: 1Serena
Went to visit Serena this morning and looks like I dodged a bullet. She gave me an address to a townhouse in Pike Creek. When I got there I drove around the street looking for a number on the townhouse and to check my surroundings. As I pulled on the street to leave and verify the townhouse from her, a State Trooper pulled in. The street was a dead end and he actually had to back up to let me out. I left and never looked back.
Be careful out there.
-
04-10-23 01:35 #3197Senior Member

Posts: 49Out here looking like the damn plague god off Warhammer. Wicked.
Originally Posted by Himwhoelz
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 19:57 #3196Senior Member

Posts: 265Ashley
Bet she is charging more than her street rates. Nice piece, but not "all that". Used to find her at the Elkton Wawa. Last time I tried to contact her, her dyke girlfriend shut it down.
Originally Posted by Arthasboi
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 18:54 #3195Senior Member

Posts: 136I just checked and its true! I was looking for her specifically for weeks. She doesn't have a phone number in her ad.
Originally Posted by BigGrip
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkto...e/862854054989
-
04-09-23 13:56 #3194Senior Member

Posts: 204Ashley
She's advertising on stg Wilmington section as of today.
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 12:02 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 2788Is this the girl Liz you are talking about? Reason I ask is recently I posted a comment on a girl named "Amber" and it was quickly established that one of her stage names is / was Lizzy. Along with that was some detailed reports of her past rip-off activity.
Originally Posted by DShield
[View Original Post]
Here is the "how to" on posting pics. If you get stuck, just ask here or PM someone. Reports are much better, and we avoid confusion if they have an attached pic. just saying
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...al-adding-pics
Keep up the good work and reports! +1.
-
04-09-23 11:53 #3192Senior Member

Posts: 2788Roxy = Rushcell, has been reviewed several times on DE threads. Often hard to find as spelling gets mangled but trying several versions should bring up discussion. (1st two pics) Glad it went well for you, don't remember many positive reviews. Always good to see a girl change her game & improve!
Originally Posted by DShield
[View Original Post]
Krissy = KissieKirissy = Kristina. (middle 2 pics)
Destiny = Ashley. She is one of the "PhotoMonger" girls that periodically hangs out and dates from drug dealer Thom's house. (last 2 pics) She has been reviewed. She was insistent on style and often stopped things mid-date. So much so that I don't care if she's still around.
Equal substitutes (spinner druggie girls) are Autumn (Jessica) who is on STG and Tinkerbell (Christina) and Tori (Jenn) who also is periodically on STG. Final PMG is Bree, but she's not petite like the others!
-
04-09-23 01:29 #3191Regular Member

Posts: 10Roxy from KA
Had a chance to visit Roxy from KA (https://www.kittyads.com/ruschellstone7). A clock watcher but great flute skills and a tight kitty. Can take a pounding! Was looking to pay a visit to Krissy (https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...y/094436547012) in dover but she looks pricy LOL.
Does anyone know if destiny (https://www.kittyads.com/mayibedestiny) is still in business? I saw her a couple times in past and tried reaching out but no luck.
-
04-07-23 10:13 #3190Regular Member

Posts: 10Hmm I did ask for a recent picture of her and she does look worn out. I saw her back in 2020/2021 and she looked better + a great enthusiasm and down to try new things. I'm hesitant on seeing her haha. Does anyone have any other recommendations? Feel free to PM if you want to discuss more.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 10:07 #3189Regular Member

Posts: 10I never saw her so I cannot tell. The massage girl is 21 and operates out of an apartment in Middletown as well. I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by MissPiggy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 23:39 #3188Senior Member

Posts: 167I wonder if the middletown massage girl is "angel" who used to advertise on Craigslist in 2019. She operated out of an apartment off of Kirkwood Hwy in Newark. She was college age and didn't provide many extras, but was excellent.
Originally Posted by DShield
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






