Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 4897
-
06-09-19 23:47 #772Senior Member

Posts: 146Jenn 302 400 4832 City X
So after my Georgia / Aya Jay craziness I still had a case of the periwinkle gonads. Figured since I was in DE, lets call Stacey. But she was sleeping, screwing, studying for her masters, anything but picking up. Since I already TOFTT I felt why not make it 2. Did a little recon for a fellow monger on Jenn.
Jenn is nice and not strung out. Infact I didn't see any drug paraphernalia and zero track marks. Yeah! However she does smoke. Boo! Time was not rushed and she was a sweetie. She did seem a bit scattered brain but she said she was trying to do 3 things at once when I got there. Pro Tip: I always get there early, scope the joint out, see who is lurking, see all the players involved. Then I tell them I'm 5 minutes away after I've been there a bit. Anyway Jenn says she lived in PA, been here a short bit and hates all these flea bag hotels. Don't we all. Jenn's body is what you see in the pictures. Bit of a mom bod but nothing horrible. Also the chub makes me thing she isn't on drugs like Dope, Crack or Meth. I'm not ruling out the wacky tobacy, but no ever ever got Hep C from sharing joints. Performance was nice. Bit faked but not overacting. She tried to make me feel comfortable and I'll take that effort over mechanical any day. Only downside is she locks her legs in a way that it seems like she is fighting you not to take the whole shaft. Different positions solved that.
My overall thoughts?
Not an Eros model, but still a professional. Could be GFE, could be a pornstar but I think you have to tell that before hand. Seems like she would be a good back up regular, when your primary is on the rag or unavailable. Definitely not street trash.
-
06-09-19 22:50 #771Banned Member

Posts: 566Food for fucking thought. Seems like we're getting a lot of the Walmart pussy lately. Sigh. I went out to a great dinner last week, and it was delicious, but when they unveiled it to me it was the same old burger. I love burgers but it wasn’t the meal i was expecting.
Originally Posted by GlennBobb
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 22:24 #770Banned Member

Posts: 566Thanks I'll just wait. I can find girls almost as hot for 65 for an hour on the street so....yeah. Shit I have regular at her house for 50 and she has a banging body. No like really. Sorry she doesnt want new friends. If she ever does Im your man. Ill let you know. It’s really a real fuckin shame for 90hhr Nikki would have had me there probably more than she wanted. Let her figure that shit out. Gonna dry up for sure.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 17:29 #769Senior Member

Posts: 842Nikki
No. Best was 100 QV 10-15. Nuts. But I guess they are looking at less volume more money and guys are paying it.
Originally Posted by Strange
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 16:56 #768Senior Member

Posts: 146Georgia you have lost your mind.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
Or the song goes something like that. I TOFTT on this. 1st took me over an hour with Aya Jay to broker a deal. Now I have a set price to pay the 1st time I meet and I won't budge but that's the way you have to be fellow monogers. Once I feel a girl is worth more I will give it to her, but I decide that. This method has NEVER failed me. Feel free to steal it. Anyway Aya Jay or however she spells her fake name has be going back and forth for 78 minutes with me trying to sell me. All the time saying if you don't like those prices you can do me instead of Georgia for less. Thought to myself, yeah no kidding. Now AJ was also working with another set of out of towners earlier in the week. I think she has a side hustle with the girls, because you have to go through her. Only her number was posted. She probably convinces them she has a following. Finally AJ and I agree on $75 for half hour. So when can I come? I'm ready now? AJ has Georgia booked, back to back to back. Can squeeze me in promises. So I go, got nothing better to do and I was in Aston today anyway, 10 minute drive. I get there well guess what, Georgia is behind schedule. I'm already in the lot might as well stay. Text back AJ and renegotiate. Now we are down to $65 for SS with Georgia at X: XXpm. X: XXpm comes and goes. I keep texting, keep getting the run around. It's hot I get out of my car to go get a soda from the machine in the hotel. As I walk in a fellow monger walks out. We catch up up real fast and I tell him I'm going to see Georgia. He shakes his head. Says he just came from there. Paid $100 for a very rushed SS. Told me a girl the whole time is on the otherside of the door calling out the time ever 5 minutes. He said Georgia is "meh" and there was a "shitload" of condom wrappers everywhere. That's when we both hypothesized that AJ is attaching her self to new girls, collecting a fee, and riding their coat tales for "3 some money" or "well Georgia is busy but I I'll do you now for that price". End of story. I left. I'm not paying for "meh" and I don't feel like being the 37th cock in line for the day. I can't say Georgia isn't worth the trip definitively, but those prices are crazy (and I chewed those prices down) for an unproven girl, that's clearing being to put to work at a dick assemble line, .
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
Take aways from this:
1. Never ever accept those prices from a girl that isn't proven to be worth it. EVER.
2. Ask probing questions about how booked their day is. Don't want to be licking some girls tits that just got splattered on and wiped off half assed with a used fast food napkin 5 minutes before you walked in.
3. Always be willing to walk away. Most of these girls are druggies and NEED a fix. You don't NEED to get laid, it's just nice. They NEED the money and they NEED it by a certain time frame or things get real bad for them.
We don't always win everyday. Don't get taken gents and stay safe out there!
-
06-09-19 14:35 #767Banned Member

Posts: 566Seems like they're shooting for the moon with these prices. Did you ever see Nikki over in Jersey? Did you talk her down to 100 for a hhr? She quoted me 200.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 14:16 #766Senior Member

Posts: 842Georgia xguide
I get back from the shore (on the way down I experienced over the top rate).
Now this chick wants 150 for HH, they are nuts.
-
06-09-19 09:38 #765Senior Member

Posts: 145The light at the end of the tunnel
Seen Amanda some years ago. Had a BBBJ cim. Repeated every now and then till she stopped trying to make it good. Seen her recently on a whim (you know, the I-need-some-very-badly whim) and she had upped her game. Very good BBBJ & swallow. 2 x since also. Don't know if it'll last & with skol out she probably won't be able to host. She's not a looker or a charmer & put on a lot of weight. Took direction well. Thanks to the mongers for prior info on Carly. Gina has been around so long that I found her reviews on papyrus. Down scope!
Originally Posted by HomeyD
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 13:00 #764Senior Member

Posts: 244Fleshlight Providers
Sorry to hear about your negative experience. My time with Gina was so-so. So now I've heard that a fleshlight beats Gina and Amanda (and Carleigh in Claymont). Any more to add to this list?
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 11:55 #763Senior Member

Posts: 225Gina
I was clean, showered and she was just miserable. I could have spent the money on a fleshlight and gotten more enjoyment.
-
06-07-19 13:48 #762Senior Member

Posts: 202RE: Angie
I have seen her she is a great girl, and very good at what she does.
Will return when I am in the area.
Had a great time.
Originally Posted by Tazdude
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 08:28 #761Regular Member

Posts: 3Sorry for your experience, but thanks for the info OM. Not much out there nearby, but I'll keep trying. Happy hobbying!
Originally Posted by OralMaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 15:35 #760Senior Member

Posts: 353Contacted her about a month ago. We set something up and I drove all the way up to Harrington from Salisbury. Knocked on her several times but got no answer. Left and sent her a "WTF?" text. She texted back that someone else had shown up at her place at the last minute. You know what they say—fool me once shame on you, etc—so I crossed her off my list.
Originally Posted by Tiller246
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 13:45 #759Regular Member

Posts: 3Georgia Peach
Newbie here looking for information on Georgia Peach advertising out of Harrington. I've only recently seen her ads, so pretty much looking for any info I can get. Thanks.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/georg...50668-21475801
-
06-06-19 09:46 #758Regular Member

Posts: 14Angie is a good girl. Down on her luck a lot. Can host but not always the best of places. She has always been good to me. BBBJ. Will swallow on occasion. Tastes good. Treat her nice.
Originally Posted by Tazdude
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





