Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 4897
-
04-06-23 19:21 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 240Amber
This is Amber from Wilmington. She has some reviews in that thread. I had fun when I first met her, but word is she is getting rougher. Try her out and let us know how she is now.
Originally Posted by DShield
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 13:02 #3186Regular Member

Posts: 10Liz from KA and Massage girl in Middletown
Paid a visit to Liz from KA (cannot find the ad but have her contact saved) and the massage girl in Middletown (https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...i/732775531528).
Liz. She has a pretty face and good at playing the flute; however, she does have a bit of an attitude and is fairly chubby. Have visited her a few times (both incall and cardate), she gets the job done but definitely has an attitude to her. You can negotiate the price down if you play your cards right.
Massage girl. She is fairly young and is good looking but will only provide a massage along with some upgrades that has prices on par with AMPs. A good thing if you are bored of AMPs and want to try something new.
For some reason, I could not attach images. DM if you need more information.
Does anyone have intel on the Latina princess (https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...e/219708696635) in Wilmington? If not, I'll take one for the team. Looking to see her next.
-
04-05-23 16:06 #3185Senior Member

Posts: 182Tit Tat Ash
Anyone know what happened to Elkton ashley with the tit tats?
-
04-05-23 08:38 #3184Senior Member

Posts: 2788Did you search her pics and look at old adverts? Her name. Natalie is on those posts. THEN one can search the reviews here, as there were one of two recently. Might want to check them out before trying again?
Originally Posted by Rayo9
[View Original Post]
Personally I wouldn't touch her with your d*ck. Bad attitude, disgusting mommy belly, a bit of GPS. But hey that was Years ago and perhaps she has improved her game?
Now seriously, I know no one has a lot of time to put into DD, but doing that can save one a bunch of aggravation, time and resources. I feel bad for dudes who don't do DD and end up ripped off or having bad dates. We all have limited resources to hobby with, so avoiding bad dates is key. Just saying.
For anyone needing a refresher on Searches on this site:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...454&viewfull=1#post5958454.
Oh and a guide to posting pics in threads is here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...al-adding-pics
Good luck & stay safe.
-
04-05-23 02:26 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 64Don't know her name
Has anyone ever seen this one? Says she's open to everything. I actually had an appt with her at a place in New Castle, got there and there was a state trooper in the area. It looked like he was addressing some people living there about maybe something domestic, nothing serious but his presence was enough for me and I decided to just cancel and plan for another day.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-c...4/075416116248
-
04-03-23 16:57 #3182Senior Member

Posts: 83Hell no. Got a discount. And yes the BJ was great but the rest not so.
Originally Posted by BillyBadass12
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 14:41 #3181Senior Member

Posts: 204Rican Candy's Back but with the same Attitude
I remember a few years ago asking for Rican as a new member on here. Research would show that she is a one pop all cover type of girl back in 2019 and four years later things haven't seem to change. While I haven't not indulged with the provider even then, I saught her out once I discovered her ads this past weekend and she was doing incalls. Through one of my burner numbers, RC took time texting back. While my love for Latina ass hasn't changed I did ask for a full HR, which she replied with 200 roses. The average rate nowadays for and HR, so that's fair. It was after that made me glade that I didn't pull the trigger. She is bit of a drive for me, so I try ask what's included in the HR session just for her to ghost me and never reply. That's all I needed to move on from the puta as while Latinas are fun lovers they can be straight up bitches if provoked.
It was reported here that RC was a user and got me curious to see why's she's back in the game, must be back on the sauce or something. YMMV with her and do tell if you had a pleasant experience with her as everyone deserves a second chance.
-
03-31-23 21:12 #3180Senior Member

Posts: 987Agreed, but sometimes
Agree with all of these red flags, regrettably one is she's just too hot. That said, a few weeks ago I took a flier on a TGTBT-looking woman near the Philly airport. Usually those are some questionable women in even more questionable hotels. Location was new to me but it turned out to be a relatively upscale, newer hotel (in the middle of a swamp right next to the airport) and the chick was young and hot, a traveler from Vegas. Sometime you get lucky! https://twitter.com/hollysworldxx Worth looking out for.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 16:22 #3179Senior Member

Posts: 842Doubtful
No one recovers from this.
Originally Posted by Dbf3251
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 15:13 #3178Senior Member

Posts: 2788TGTBT Pics, usually is!
Oh look! Sure wish this was on the up & up.
Horny Queen_Ready For Hookup ✔ Incall / Outcall / Carfun 25 years old.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...i/663297076332
Pics didin't have any hits when Googled, but still have that TGTBT look to them. But hey, it only takes a minute or two to drop a note and see what transpires! LOL.
Want's a rate of 260+ for 2 hours (red flag?) but wants a $130 deposit via Cash App. Wonder how many mongers are dumb enough to fall for this because the pics are so hot?
Of course I politely turned her down and she replied that she never works without advance. Hmmm, seems a bit English challenged? "an advance" would be proper usage, no?
-
03-31-23 11:55 #3177Senior Member

Posts: 2788KandieKakes
Anyone had a successful date with this one?
https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2716036-KaNDiKaKeS
Operating out of the Rte 9 & Memorial hotels places where I won't go.
Pretty much refuses to do outcall, er unless her "girl takes your tag number and sees who you are ". Yeah that sounds safe to me, NOT! I am guessing she has been robbed, beaten, stolen from and gotten over on once too many times and is cautious.
My Spidey Senses thinks she's either VERY new or being "run" by someone else. I mean IF she has a "girl" then there is likely at least two people in the room when you show up, which is a red flag.
So anyone seen her?
-
03-31-23 08:24 #3176Senior Member

Posts: 641She's advertising for medical care. Maybe she's asking to be examined based on what you said.
Originally Posted by BillyBadass12
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 20:07 #3175Senior Member

Posts: 395I sure hope you did not pay those prices? Last I heard she was missing hair and the top of her head was a open wound? I seen her about a year ago for just oral and that girl knows how to suck a mean one.
Originally Posted by GaMan469
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 15:14 #3174Senior Member

Posts: 204Tranq
It seems like a lot of the girls are having the same issues with their skin. Ever since the dealers been mixing tranq in their supply it's been happening. Sometimes resulting in amputations.
Originally Posted by Dbf3251
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 10:00 #3173Senior Member

Posts: 404I can sadly confirm the ad is pretty accurate. She used to be so hot. Hopefully she goes to rehab.
Originally Posted by RickAnon1973
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






