Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 24532
-
04-08-23 20:15 #16987Regular Member

Posts: 24There are at least two photos on her ad that are fake, because I know the girl in those photos, posts on reddit. And def not the same as the others. That shit makes me skeptical.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 20:00 #16986Senior Member

Posts: 78I used to see her in PA and stopped because she would smell sometimes and when I asked her if she could freshen up before our appointment she got offended, so I basically told her she stunk and haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 19:37 #16985Senior Member

Posts: 1065Blondi
I took one for the team and I wouldn't consider her petite. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm going to quote two famous scholars of the 21st-century, Fishy Boy 69, and Mike1234.
Originally Posted by Poppy44
[View Original Post]
Phat ass - Girl must have a thin waist, then have a round full booty, which has to have a bounce when she walks. Damn bro, did you hit Amber's phat ass last night? Hell yeah, she couldn't walk after that. By Mike1234 September 26,2006.
Phat ass - Big ol' attractive behind. Yo Nikki you got a phat ass. By fishy boy 69 May 30,2019.
-
04-08-23 19:22 #16984Senior Member

Posts: 251Interesting
I never saw a review on her so never knew what to think. The ass looks nice but is it phat phat? Or like "nice ass" phat? She has a petite frame. Would love to crush.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 18:49 #16983Senior Member

Posts: 1065Blondi
I have had my eye on Blondi for several months. Not a lot of info under her current name. Another provide I know does doubles with her. Said she was GTG and off I went. Blondi looks like her photos. I found her to be very attractive. 30's Thick and sexy MILF, long Blond hair and a PHAT ASS. Very sexy voice. When I got there, I must've woken her up. She was fresh out of the shower. I got some cuddle time so she could wake up. She's very easy to talk to and friendly. We clicked as friends immediately. Then it was time to exercise for 30 minutes. All kitty time with a few positions. Exactly what I was looking for. Had a very good time. Would recommend and will return. She was staying in a very nice hotel.
If you like her photos, you will not be disappointed. When I left, she had on the outfit with the tennis shoes in her photographs.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/125994153
-
04-08-23 16:42 #16982Senior Member

Posts: 2344Trust Me, You Was Lucky!
I have a friend that lives in the heart of it all, he tell me exactly what's going on before I drive up from DC. Right now, it's hot, police walking up and down alleys and patrolling like crazy. They're doing this because they're looking for suspects.
Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy
[View Original Post]
Way to many shootings and robberies to see a escort in that neighborhood. Think about this, a Mexican guy came up from south of the border to do business with the local black dope boys, he promised them a certain amount of product and profit on a regular basis, instead of these fools taking the offer, the held him for ransom, things went south and they wound up killing him and setting a abando on fire.
Way to many dumb mother fuckers around there. The girl in the add most definitely has a pimp and he's probably a dope dealer as well.
-
04-08-23 16:03 #16981Senior Member

Posts: 602Liz
Does she still rim? Anybody got a rimjob from her?
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance for the feedback.
Chico.
-
04-08-23 15:44 #16980Senior Member

Posts: 128Froggy
https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/125864714
Went to go see this lady. Had a good time, she's pretty curvy. I'd say the pics are accurate. We met at a private house in the basement. She's pretty chatty so we were able to get the stranger feeling out of our encounter. She then attempted to gobble down the bbc but after a min or 2 I just wanted her to ride me, after that got on top of her and started to beat it down. Once I started fingering her asshole she started to explode as well as I. I'll be back to hit that in a couple days.
Said she would make her way back towards the bwi area in about a week.
She didn't give me a price during our discussions I just told her HH and she gave me the address, I sent her $. 3 and I got a heart emoji so I think it was cool on both sides.
-
04-08-23 15:25 #16979Senior Member

Posts: 170Nasty nay. Pulaski
Second visit was terrible! Rushed along from the get go as soon as I got there complained immediately, totally out of sorts and obviously had the itch to hit her medecine man up. 1 Mario coin for half hour, out in 15 minutes. Waste of money in my opinion. So goes the game of mongering I guess. Will definitely not repeat for sure. Bitched I was not shaved down there, I guess an excuse to fuck service up. Anyone have similar experience?
-
04-08-23 08:38 #16978Senior Member

Posts: 307She def ain't. She just want to make herself sound exotic when she just another lightskin shorty born in America. Oh it's like THAT out west? I seen a provider out west it wasn't crazy. Maybe I was lucky that time too. I ain't from bmore so idk what goes down wherever I go. I only see the usual abandoned homes, corner boys, and police cars. Haven't seen a shooting or fights or anything bad. Just deserted.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 02:45 #16977Senior Member

Posts: 1126Liz in White Marsh
I'm planning on seeing her. Got a weakness for girls with extra meaty kitties. Anyone can tell me how she feel? Also if you know of anyone else with huge lips down there, pass along the info please.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
04-07-23 21:04 #16976Senior Member

Posts: 565Karmella
Add for karmella advertising on listcrawler. Russian chick. Any reports on her?
-
04-07-23 20:41 #16975Senior Member

Posts: 2344Fyi
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6672388860#.
Was in my way through Elkridge and saw her crossing the street and walking up Washington Blvd on the side with the McDonald's and Popeyes next to each other, on the same side as the Tip Top, she had blue hair so she stood out. I'm pretty sure where she was coming from but, you can probably guess if you know the area.
Her body didn't look bad in tight jeans.
-
04-07-23 20:16 #16974Senior Member

Posts: 2270She has one review on another site.
Originally Posted by Taz1973
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 19:26 #16973Senior Member

Posts: 2344You're Very Lucky!
Seriously doubt if she's Puerto Rican! I monger on the west side and I can tell you, I WOULD NEVER ANSWER ANY ADD FROM A FEMALE IN THAT AREA!
Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy
[View Original Post]
You probably dodged a bullet, literally!











Reply With Quote




